Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Resident Evil: Code Veronica X

need HELP please someone

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

DannyLoya Posted at: 22:13 Aug10 2009 Post ID: 2703789
DannyLoya
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
i need someone to create some cheatcodes for Resident Evil:Code Veronica X for the PS2.i want a cheat for infinite ammo for each weapon,a cheatcode for all weapons,and a cheatcode for infinite green,red,and blue herbs.and thats about it.i do not have a action replay for the PS2 so if you guys can,can you please create the cheatcodes to look like this,L1,R1,triangle,square,circle.like thatand you have to push all of them in order to activate the cheatcode.it's just like the ones for grand theft auto.so please help,i really badly need them,i'm stuck,it's so hard,i'm towards the end of the game and i cant beat the huge monster because i keep running out of ammo for my weapons,and i keep dieing alot.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Volke Posted at: 14:37 Aug11 2009 Post ID: 2704503
Volke
Executioner
Post Likes: 33
+
+
There aren't any, I'm afraid.

Which huge monster? If you can tell me which one it is, I may be of assistance.
DannyLoya Posted at: 06:23 Aug12 2009 Post ID: 2705391
DannyLoya
Forum GuestMember
+
+
well i know theres not any cheatcodes for this game that looks like this L1 R2 triangle square.i already knew that LOL.thats why i'm asking one of you to create them duh.if you guys can create cheatcodes for games like grand theft auto,pokemon,Bully,and other games like that,then that meens you guys are capable of creating cheatcodes for this game for the PS2 that looks like this L1,R1,circle,triangle,square.oh and theres no need for me to tell you what monster i'm talking about because even if you told me how to beat the monster,it woudn't matter because i'll just run out of ammo and herbs,and thats the whole reason rite there why i need these cheatcodes,PLEASE SOMEONE CREATE THESE,I'LL DO ANYTHING.
Volke Posted at: 06:33 Aug12 2009 Post ID: 2705394
Volke
Executioner
+
+
Create cheat codes? Completely depends on the game, and this isn't one of the ones you can.

The only cheat codes that can be created for this game are cheating device (e.g. Action Replay, GameShark) codes.
DannyLoya Posted at: 15:52 Aug15 2009 Post ID: 2710554
DannyLoya
Forum GuestMember
+
+
when i was searching this supercheats site,i camed across a infinite ammo cheatcode for this game,but it doesn't work for the english version,it only works for the Japanese version.if they created a infinite ammo cheatcode for the japanese version,can't you create one for the english version?
Volke Posted at: 11:41 Aug16 2009 Post ID: 2711649
Volke
Executioner
+
+
Not necessarily. There's an infinite ammo cheat for Resident Evil 2 that apparently doesn't work on the Japanese version of the game.
DannyLoya Posted at: 03:36 Aug28 2009 Post ID: 2722591
DannyLoya
Forum GuestMember
+
+
well ,i just bought myself a gameshark 2 for my PS2.it was very hard to find one,but i finally got one.so it's not necessary anymore for someone to create cheatcode for this game anymore,i won't need them,but thnx anyways.
Volke Posted at: 05:53 Sep05 2009 Post ID: 2728114
Volke
Executioner
+
+
Okay. You're welcome.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close