Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Resident Evil Outbreak

Good or Not ?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Astersu Posted at: 23:40 Nov14 2005 Post ID: 519383
Astersu
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Ive played the game once, and it wasn't as good as the others id have to say, if played every Resident Evil game, this one just wasn't as good.
"Astersu", is here!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
roadkillers Posted at: 15:39 Dec23 2005 Post ID: 581092
roadkillers
Forum GuestBanned
+
+
I didnt think it was either. I mean come on when they have RE4 out who has time to play this.
martypartycoocoo Posted at: 12:03 Feb10 2006 Post ID: 670193
martypartycoocoo
+
+
I like the change of pace. You have eight people you can play. You can have others hold your equipment, it's broken down into five scenarios, some monsters that will not die...leechman is one. Except in the low temp room. But all in all i would give it a decent rating because the puzzles are harder, and you cannot just breeze by it so easily.
I've played resident evil 1,2,3, and am almost finished with 4. Nothing is cooler than turning off the lights and getting submerged in these games!
regina Posted at: 22:39 Jun06 2006 Post ID: 856753
regina
Forum GuestMember
+
+

i believe it is a good game it is more challenging but isnt like the other resident evils.outbreak ,outbreak file2 ,code veronica etc were not actually part of the resi series capcom produced them to introduce new stuff for resi fans e.g the online parts of outbreak 1and2.but again still a good game for fans
xxdeadxx Posted at: 17:04 Jul11 2006 Post ID: 916994
xxdeadxx
Forum GuestMember
+
+
well i own the game for 2-3 years i like i ment loved it honestly u can select 8 ppl like over 50 cosumes but most people waz right about the not scary part i mean the scariest part was well when the online game disconnects when it shows up the zombies face by surpise im only 14 :p i would give it 8 out of 10
caz100 Posted at: 12:30 Mar07 2008 Post ID: 2147384
caz100
+
+
i thought it was a gr8 gae wid da 8 characters and the frequent zombie meetings also a good story line 8 out of 10
Volke Posted at: 11:17 Mar10 2008 Post ID: 2151114
Volke
Executioner
Post Likes: 33
+
+
On 06-Jun-2006 regina said:
i believe it is a good game it is more challenging but isnt like the other resident evils.outbreak ,outbreak file2 ,code veronica etc were not actually part of the resi series capcom produced them to introduce new stuff for resi fans e.g the online parts of outbreak 1and2.but again still a good game for fans
Resident Evil: Code Veronica is actually classed as a main game of the series.
cheating-is-good Posted at: 00:24 Mar11 2008 Post ID: 2151801
cheating-is-good
+
+
Is it? I didn't think it was, but I could see how. They've made so many versions of outbreak, I can't tell the difference. I think they are up to 4 now.
Great, I'm moving. Who knows when you'll see me again.
spiritwolf15 Posted at: 17:30 Apr12 2008 Post ID: 2195933
spiritwolf15
+
+
I think all the games are great in thier own way and bring something new.
This game may not follow the original story lines to RE but it is part of the series in it's own way. Meaning all the RE games are about different people dealing with the virus and each game has it's own storyline.

Anyway, the game has 8 people with thier own story that you can control. Each character has his/her own special move they can use, (alyssa can lockpick locks and Yoko has extra space.) You have different scenerios you play with different creatures you face. Also you have many Unlockables that can be abtained beating the game and earning points.

The game may have some downfalls but all games do. no game can be perfect right? If you are going to say this game is bad, then give reasons it was bad. I'm not trying to start a argument, i'm just stating my opinions.
Come, come run throught the night with us.
cheating-is-good Posted at: 08:10 Apr14 2008 Post ID: 2198435
cheating-is-good
+
+
On 12-Apr-2008 spiritwolf15 said:I think all the games are great in thier own way and bring something new.
This game may not follow the original story lines to RE but it is part of the series in it's own way. Meaning all the RE games are about different people dealing with the virus and each game has it's own storyline.

Anyway, the game has 8 people with thier own story that you can control. Each character has his/her own special move they can use, (alyssa can lockpick locks and Yoko has extra space.) You have different scenerios you play with different creatures you face. Also you have many Unlockables that can be abtained beating the game and earning points.

The game may have some downfalls but all games do. no game can be perfect right? If you are going to say this game is bad, then give reasons it was bad. I'm not trying to start a argument, i'm just stating my opinions.
i'm just stating my opinions.

You are allowed to do that, if people disagree with you then so be it.

If you are talking about Volke though, he never said the game was bad, just that the other one was a part of the regular storyline. But you are right about each one being a part of a storyline.
Great, I'm moving. Who knows when you'll see me again.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close