Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Rollercoaster Tycoon

Exciting Rollercoasters

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

zbishop Posted at: 16:47 Feb12 2006 Post ID: 678026
zbishop
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
How can you make a rollercoaster really exciting (7.50+)? I can only make them really intense.
Someone please help me!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
whiplash234 Posted at: 04:18 Feb14 2006 Post ID: 680656
whiplash234
+
+
what you should do id put scenery around the ride and make the ride near another rollercoaster as it will look as it it will crash but then turn away and miss

[center][/center]
eliteplaya Posted at: 02:06 Apr14 2006 Post ID: 786484
eliteplaya
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i think you should just lower the price and everyone will come in
Ayumi is the BEST!!!
http://Eleetsouljar.bebo.com visit here for a hectic game
butterball96 Posted at: 00:44 Aug07 2006 Post ID: 971151
butterball96
Forum GuestMember
+
+
this is what i did i made a ride 18.1 ultra high for my nausia and for excitment and no one went on so i i wated about a half a year and tons of people were on it but it might not work for yours

« Last edited by butterball96 on Aug 9th 2006 »
furdude2 Posted at: 09:13 Mar17 2008 Post ID: 2160106
furdude2
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Put scenery, make them close, try making them fast... Try also keeping the lateral and vertical "G's" down, by either slowing it down before it gets to it or by putting in banked curves.. that is a must when the track design allows it, all but a few allow it, so do it when any curve is happening, if it's going up a chain lift though don't bother, and also when putting in turns.. build them after going back up a hill that also makes the "G's" less intense making it look intense while not being extreme is hard but I have done it often, like for example, I just made a wooden one, I had two spots that I had it go up into sharp corners, and it was right after a sharp hill, it was a bad thought. So I had to just make it go up another little hill then banked the turn, and a little bit later I had another one, but I slowed it down with a break section right before it, and it took the g's down to under 2 and it made it just right.. the nausea was still higher then I like it to be.. but the excitement and intensity were great.. :D and to really add to both, if it's possible, power launch them.. It adds the cost a bit, but man does it make it fun, I like making them to have no chains at all.. :D
Hi, Im furdude2 I play a lot of PC games. Like 1602ad and Sim Tower to Transport Tycoon. Visit this site to see if there are any other interests that I have that you may have as well.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close