Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
RuneScape 2

runescape

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

exodia Posted at: 20:31 Jul24 2005 Post ID: 284955
exodia
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
wat is runescape 1 and 2 wat is the difference how do u go on them i am only on the number 2
I am the master of pokemon avatars if you need any pictures of avatars then go to pokesprites.blogspot.com and press add comment if you need pictures of pokemon combined then say (example)arbok+raquaza if you like mewtwo go to mewtworules.blogspot.com
Night_Rider Posted at: 21:09 Jul24 2005 Post ID: 284991
Night_Rider
Forum GuestMember
+
+
there both okay and the same 2 has better grapics then 1 thats all that is different
Let, the old Night Rider back to SC!
gogobananas Posted at: 04:09 Jul26 2005 Post ID: 287553
gogobananas
+
+
To go on number one on the main rs page scroll down untill u see runescape classic click on it and keep going but I warn u when u go into rs classic u don't have any of your stuff or stats and your lvl 3 on tutorial island. When RS2 was finnally made for f2p (free to play) when u transfered u kept all ur original stats i'm not sure if that happens now cause I havent played RS classic in a while (only occsionally to bring back old memorys) but all thats different is that RS2 has enhanced graphics and emotions (ie, bow or wave) there could be other differnences but like i said i don't play RS classic much.
boney100 Posted at: 07:19 Jul27 2005 Post ID: 290811
boney100
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Well that's all the info you need!-closed-
I left, but now i may be back... confused? you should be.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 201804

Post Top
Click to close