Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
RuneScape 2

Now who needs a good Distraction or Diversion?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

librascythe Posted at: 01:37 Mar11 2009 Post ID: 2569486
librascythe
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Of course i'm talking about the added features to the game from jagex to "spice" the game up a little bit and give Experience in certain skills. What else counts as a Distractions and Diversions?

Course just like the mini games this is going to have a poll.

Course this time before i'll accept an answer i'd like some discussion why u like or dislike the Distractions and Diversions you choose.

I so far like the Evil Tree, its a fun way to train wood cutting and meet new people (Cheesy i know but the more u meet and have in common with the better the game can be)

The roots attack is fun, and the reward is nice.

the reward just needs a longer time limit and should only start once ur chopping a tree. that is my only problem with this Distraction so far.

« Last edited by librascythe on Mar 11th 2009 »
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
librascythe Posted at: 01:41 Mar11 2009 Post ID: 2569487
librascythe
+
+

Balthazar Beauregard's Big Top Bonanza:
"The circus has come to RuneScape clad in the most enormous big top you're ever likely to see this side of, well, anywhere. The costumes are marvellous, the staff are talented beyond comprehension, and the ring master is easily the largest of his kind in this world or any other.
Unfortunately, the circus is a little short of performers, and the audience is restless... Are you willing to risk life, limb and ridicule to quell the crowds?"

Evil Tree:I
"Nature is a curious beast: ordinarily, you can expect plants and animals to grow quite plainly, as they always have; on the odd occasion a sheep is born with two heads, or a unicorn without a horn, but for the most part these aberrations are harmless. Leprechauns rather like looking after plants, or at least watching them grow, and the first burst of life is a beauteous thing to them.
Sometimes, however, things don't follow the natural order of things. Whether it is because of some ancient, buried evil far below the ground, the influence of a savage god or demon, or simply the whim of nature itself, evil trees are known to appear from time to time, forever tainting the soil in which they grow. Leprechauns usually don't notice that the tree is evil until it is too late, and aren't much good at dealing with the problem as their small hands cannot grip a decent axe, and tinderboxes confound them.
This is where wandering adventurers come in handy... "

Penguin Hide and Seek:
"Larry, the zookeeper in charge of penguins at Ardougne Zoo, has long known that penguins are a dangerous species, bent on conquering the whole of RuneScape. Propaganda has been printed, lies are spreading, rumours abound. Larry is alone, it seems, as the only man not blind to the conniving and trickery the penguins perpetuate. "Preposterous!" His penguin-sympathising opponents proclaim, "Perfidious!"

Larry knows that those people are agents of the evil penguin intelligence organisation, the KGP. His paranoia is probably perfectly pertinent.

Now is your chance to help Larry, now you can serve the good and righteous people of RuneScape in defying the proletariat penguin peril: Larry needs you!"

Phoenix Lair:
"The phoenix is an ancient, near-immortal creature capable of endlessly renewing itself under the correct conditions. The lone phoenix known to still exist is determined to live a very long life, and asks whichever adventurer has saved it to return regularly for battle, so that it may repeat its death and rebirth cycle.

Of course, the phoenix must be sure that its opponent is worthy, and so its reborn guardians will do their very best to hinder anyone they come across... "

Shooting Star:
"Despite the best efforts of scientists and philosophers, RuneScape frequently refuses to obey what should be sensible laws of science. With all of that crazy magic flying around, though, this isn't an especially surprising state of affairs, and in general the scientists and philosophers just sit in their libraries and pretend it's not happening. Unfortunately, it's rather hard to ignore a massive rock landing in your backyard concealing a sprite who has fallen from the sky.

As RuneScape enters a new area of its particular universe, it also enters a belt of these 'stars', which are actually home to the star sprites. They don't enjoy being knocked out of the sky by roving planets, though, and will handsomely reward anyone who can free them from their damaged home so they can find a new one and get back up into the great beyond."
K Dawg Posted at: 16:37 Mar16 2009 Post ID: 2574181
K Dawg
Post Likes: 13
+
+
This sounds good, Smile

^ Credit goes to ozzo
slipknot837 Posted at: 19:57 Apr21 2009 Post ID: 2604401
slipknot837
+
+
Hi Libra!!!!!!!!Thumbs Up
Wow... Its been a long time
JBraz3 Posted at: 01:03 Apr25 2009 Post ID: 2606259
JBraz3
+
+
More than two words please I'll let it go this time Smile. And I'm pretty sure ur siggy shouldn't include so many capital letters. Fix it sometime :P.

« Last edited by JBraz3 on Apr 25th 2009 »
librascythe Posted at: 19:55 May01 2009 Post ID: 2611393
librascythe
+
+
Hey again. .. yet another topic that was created in vain.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close