Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Saints Row 2

Bezier

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Forum Guest Posted at: 15:49 Jan16 2013 Post ID: 3200082
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Who knows where there is a bezier at
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 12:44 Jan25 2013 Post ID: 3202581
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
When coming out of the "Red Light Loft" turn left at the intersection towards the hideout. (Travel away from the freeway entrance in front of the loft). Drive to the end of the street you must turn left or right turn right and procede straight across the bridge. There will be a gas station on your right before you are on the bridge. There is a light at the bottom of the hill turn right and bare right on the next road and speed through traffic. You may catch up with a Beizer if not stay on that road and go under the bridge and follow same road back through head on traffic. When you do find a Beizer you must follow undetected if possible be patient and at a red light or a stopped vehicle pin the Beizer in with no escape. Exit your vehicle and take charge of your new Beizer. Never lose sight of the Beizer or it will disappear. I use a modifeid police crusier and have them pull to the right with the siren. I also have those knee crunckers on my wheels and flaten a few tires but they all run like rabbits so be mindfull. You must be agressive with your pin but don't over do it.
I have gotten a few Beizers other places but have had most of my Beizer hunting success on this one oneway strip.
I have 30 Beizers and am trying to get that white helecopter at the museum. We all need a little help.
I am really proud of my Beizer collection several have fancy paint jobs but for the most part they are pretty basic. I hope to paint them all and post them on Youtube. Shooting for 100 Beizers Bada$$ machines.
Peace
Forum Guest Posted at: 08:53 Jan31 2013 Post ID: 3204844
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Following up on my Beizer quest.
I was unable to aquire my 100 Beizers for the record because my garage only has 44 open slots to place vehicles. I now have a full garage filled with 44 Beizers and thought if all slots were filled with Beizers this would unlock a Beizer with a Saints logo, did not happen.
I am still on my Beizer quest and kull out ones that are less impressive.
The only ones I seek now are those with special paint jobs or with spinner wheels.
I like this game and trying to reach atleast $1,000,000.00.
Waiting for the much anticipated Sniper Ghost Worrior 2 to be finally released, game has been set back a few times hopeing for the release this March. Preordered a collectors copy.
Goood luck on your Beizer hunting.
Peace
Forum Guest Posted at: 02:14 Nov17 2013 Post ID: 3288342
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I have $1,457,00/1 million also iv completed the game so i can have my crew drive them. Complete the game and then you make more than a $100,000 a day and you can get purple beziers, plus you can buy loads too![size=12][/size]
Forum Guest Posted at: 09:24 Dec29 2013 Post ID: 3296205
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Violin
[b][/b] xjdidmdjdekejdddr
Forum Guest Posted at: 15:44 May04 2014 Post ID: 3318212
Forum Guest
Forum Guest

Bounce:Spoiler:
click to reveal
:DancingCoolSaluteRockWiseguyViolinViolin bezier are cool as hell
Forum Guest Posted at: 15:05 Sep05 2014 Post ID: 3343166
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
More then all of the people in saint row world
Forum Guest Posted at: 07:06 Mar05 2015 Post ID: 3372959
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
they are super cool! this is how cool they are CoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCool:cool
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close