Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Shadow the Hedgehog

What's wrong with alot people?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
ShadowthaHedgehog Posted at: 15:56 Jan12 2006 Post ID: 611475
ShadowthaHedgehog
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I've been hearing a bunch of bull on how Shadow's new game sucks because of the broken camera system and it causes people trouble with completing the game...and alot of these people call themselves 'expert' video game players. Well, their 'expert' gamer title have been removed. No one griped about Starfox adventures, which had no camera control at all. I've dominated Shadow the Hedgehog for both ps2 and gcn(would've done it for xbox, but my bro sold it) and I had no problems what so ever. As a matter of fact I completed each story in 25-30 minutes. And I completed all 326 times.......and I'm still playing it.

The true meaning of being an expert or ultimate gamer is to have no problems with any game that crosses your path. I have yet to play a game that has given me trouble(however, that day may come, one day). But still, it's stupid how people abuse the gamer title, am I right? I'm also mad because I don''t like people dissing Shadow. This game is what I've been waiting for all my life, something that I'm willing to die for. Who here calls themselves an expert gamer 0r the 'best' gamer and is having troubles with a game or two? Or does anybody know anyone who does?
Don't mess with tha hedgehog
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Tornado212 Posted at: 22:00 Jan12 2006 Post ID: 612110
Tornado212
+
+
so far i havnt had really ANY trouble with any game. i dominated shadow the hedgehog and the camera, even though its a lil screwy, is still fine with me. not a big deal to me.
ShadowthaHedgehog Posted at: 17:09 Jan13 2006 Post ID: 613337
ShadowthaHedgehog
+
+
I know. And I respect the people, such as you, who don't see a faulty camera as a problem. But there are so many people on the forums at ign.com who keep griping about it. And one of them even has the nerve to call himself 'the greatest videogame player to ever live'. It makes me sick.
GamerJustinShiel Posted at: 19:51 Jan13 2006 Post ID: 613523
GamerJustinShiel
Forum GuestMember
+
+
The camera is no worse than others, it's better than the other sonic games, seeing that you use the C stick in the GCN. And Shadow the Hedgehog is an awesome game, even though I like SSBM better(no game is better), I would like to see him in SSBR(seeing that he IS a Nintendo character[Nintendo bought SEGA]).

'Greatest video game to ever live', tell him that's my title, or, at least I'm going for it. That's my dream. But I do like Shadow's movements and freedom in SA2B the most. But using weapons is awesome. I've even developed some custom Chaos attacks that they should give him.

>GJS<
"It all starts with this, a jewel containing the ultimate power." -Shadow "I still remember what I promised you, for the people of this planet. I promise you, REVENGE!" -
No one knows Shadow better than me. Or likes him more either. Go ahead, try me.
Tornado212 Posted at: 09:26 Jan14 2006 Post ID: 614258
Tornado212
+
+
sonic and tails were origionally planned to be in SSBM but nintendo hadnt officioly bought SEGA at the time so im pretty sure Shadow and some others may be in SSBR
ShadowthaHedgehog Posted at: 11:55 Jan14 2006 Post ID: 614570
ShadowthaHedgehog
+
+
I see other people have heard about SSBR and if Shadow does happen to be on it(which would be the 4th best thing to ever happen to me)...then he'll be the only character I have. I am good at SSBM. MY bro played 1-P for sooo long and then decided to battle me and show off his skills, he chose Link and I chose Roy....I destroyed my bro in 1 minute and 34 secs. as a matter of fact, my bro's chances of winning on melee is 1962580 to 1, Trust me, he rarely wins, it's either me or a lvl 9 cpu who does.
annefranman52 Posted at: 14:22 Jan22 2006 Post ID: 630424
annefranman52
+
+
To be honest, i think the game's a big let down. The gameplay is poor after a while.
Tornado212 Posted at: 20:00 Jan22 2006 Post ID: 631159
Tornado212
+
+
after you beat it its kinda boring and 2p aint that great but i still like it.
ShadowthaHedgehog Posted at: 16:15 Jan23 2006 Post ID: 632561
ShadowthaHedgehog
+
+
Not to me! I already beat it all 326 times...and I'm still playing. It sucks that my bro won't play 2p with me though, he's scared of me since I'm ruthless. I just want to find someone who can stand a chance against me, or atleast beat me.
Tornado212 Posted at: 17:43 Jan24 2006 Post ID: 634295
Tornado212
+
+
i probably might stand a chance or beat you. but we dont live near each other lol
red shard Posted at: 15:50 Feb09 2006 Post ID: 668618
red shard
+
+
Yeah I need someone to play 2p with me too my sister wont ply 2p with me.
Tornado212 Posted at: 21:50 Feb09 2006 Post ID: 669150
Tornado212
+
+
i have no friends that live around me and im grounded for 6 weeks so im pretty much screwed lol
hm maniak Posted at: 18:18 Apr02 2006 Post ID: 772119
hm maniak
+
+
i have only ran into 1 game i gave had trouble on ,and, i kinda have this "power"that when i play a game i have never played before , i know the controls!

joslifer1 Posted at: 08:32 Apr03 2006 Post ID: 772512
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Cez (or Bad Wolf, or Azred Ferla, as I believe he may be called now) claims to be some uber-l33t player, but I highly doubt it. And what's SSBR? Is it gonna be on the Rev? I don't intend to buy that...If any of the new generation, I would buy that one, but I don't really like the new generation of game systems...

But, anyway, Shadow rocks. I haven't noticed any problem with the camera--it might be a bit hard to see some necessary parts of the game, but all games have that same problem, in my experience. Besides, Shadow's the only game that you can play differently each time you play--or at least the first 300-some, howevermany there are. And my sister won't play with me cuz I pwn her, and my other sister sucks, and my other three sisters are either too young or uninterested. Meh...Maybe I should see if Josh'll play with me...
General, if you're not using it, could I have the army for a few days?
ShadowthaHedgehog Posted at: 10:48 Apr03 2006 Post ID: 772614
ShadowthaHedgehog
+
+
If that SSBR stands for Super Smash Bros. Revolution, then yes, it will be on the Nintendo Revolution. My brother is going to die of impatience before it ever comes out. He LOVES Smash Bros. Melee, and when he heard about this one, he went nuts!
joslifer1 Posted at: 18:47 Apr05 2006 Post ID: 775229
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I figured as much. I liked SSBM, and my sisters are OK with it too, so that's a good game, and if SSBR will be anything like it, then it'll be a hit. Unless it's on the Rev.
General, if you're not using it, could I have the army for a few days?
Tornado212 Posted at: 20:18 May07 2006 Post ID: 816300
Tornado212
+
+
It IS on the Rev. Which sucks, because I still need to get my damn paycheckthat I haven't gotten for 2 weeks.
Shadow148 Posted at: 15:05 Jun04 2006 Post ID: 853621
Shadow148
+
+
Now it's Super Smash Bros. Brawl, I found out, and it's for the "Wii".

Anyway, you're so right, ShadowthaHedgehog!!! Shadow the Hedgehog is such a good game! I haven't found camera problems yet(or any other problem anyone states). And if any of you watches X-Play on G4 game TV then prepare to hate it it you watch this video at: http://www.g4tv.com/xplay/r...hog.html

« Last edited by Shadow148 on Jun 4th 2006 »
Yay!! Posted at: 00:40 Jun08 2006 Post ID: 857854
Yay!!
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yes, they are wrong. Shadow the hedgehog is a very good game, the game and history are amazing!, I felt so... I don´t know, special when I was playing, I counted the days since I heard when it was going to be releasd, and then wait... but all gone well. This is one of my favorite games and camera isn´t bad.
hm maniak Posted at: 12:45 Jul30 2006 Post ID: 952523
hm maniak
+
+
yea it isnt that bad

Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close