Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Silent Hill 3

Terrible name for a game??

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Sanzano Posted at: 11:10 Feb24 2005 Post ID: 79632
Sanzano
Post Likes: 76
+
+
What's this game about? With a name like Silent Hill it doesn't exactly jump out and grab my attention but the name keeps popping up. It sounds like something to do with a haunted house on top of a hill but or something along those lines but I'm only guessing. It must be a half decent game if it's got four different titles.

Aparently there's a feature film in the works.

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
dark_king Posted at: 22:50 Aug23 2005 Post ID: 361551
dark_king
Post Likes: 0
+
+
man this game sucks there is only one post is must suck alot.
gameguru01 Posted at: 09:30 Nov28 2005 Post ID: 537495
gameguru01
Forum GuestMember
+
+
first of all ill answer your queries sanzano

silent hill isnt about a haunted house on a hill
silent hill is actually the name of a resort town what has had some mysterious goings on in its past from religious cults trying to bring back a so called devil.

silent hill is a horror unlike resident evil silent hill doesnt just provide you with jump out of seat fear rather an emotional fear this sort of style horror puts it apart from any other horror game out there. actually you can say its got 5 titles kind of ( silent hill 2 directors cut )

silent hill spans from the ps1 to the ps2 all the silent hill games so far have been a great game to play ( my favourite is silent hill 4 )

if you like resident evil and such games you will love this game silent hill offers riddles puzzles and well more horror than u can shake a stick at

each silent hill title follows 1 person through a nightmare story with multi endings its a must get

ok now for dark king

silent hill is 1 of the best games out there dont knock it because theres only been 1 post so what if theres 1 post that doesnt say anything about the game all i can say is give it a try for yourself.

its better than resident evil ( thats what i think anyway )
Mo10000 Posted at: 13:42 Jan09 2014 Post ID: 3298129
Mo10000
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i really like Silent Hill,UNLIKE other horror agmes,this game is different from others and i like that game seriously

« Last edited by Mo10000 on Feb 5th 2014 »
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close