Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Sonic Adventure 2 Battle

Whazza with chao

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

STULF the 20X6 hdog Posted at: 20:01 Sep30 2008 Post ID: 2441821
STULF the 20X6 hdog
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I just noticed lately that chao websites are either dead or dieing, so anyone know why that might be because I personally still enjoy chao. With the way things are now though, I can't find any specific information on them. Another disappointing thing is Sonic RPG's chao system with all it being is collect and equip and not the joy of raising them. With that being said, anyone could assume that Unleashed and hopefully not the black knight will not have chao.
Pokemon party yet to be made.(??/??/??)
Trainer Card coming soon after.
Many wisdoms hide behind many masks of personalty. STULF the 20X6 Hedgedog
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
marielue5 Posted at: 21:23 Sep30 2008 Post ID: 2441885
marielue5
Post Likes: 1
+
+
On 30-Sep-2008 STULF the 20X6 hdog said:I just noticed lately that chao websites are either dead or dieing, so anyone know why that might be because I personally still enjoy chao. With the way things are now though, I can't find any specific information on them. Another disappointing thing is Sonic RPG's chao system with all it being is collect and equip and not the joy of raising them. With that being said, anyone could assume that Unleashed and hopefully not the black knight will not have chao.
Ya honestly chao's were one of the best things in sa2b, I agree with you completely. If Sega could make chao's be able to face each other online, they would be even better.
Pokemon DS record since return to sc 29-3
fc 0301-9016-8239

Sonic_Master Posted at: 16:37 Oct01 2008 Post ID: 2442418
Sonic_Master
Zhuli! Do the thing!
Post Likes: 2
+
+
well, yes, they should not only bring back chao, but also expand the capacity (yeah...24 Chao ain't enough for me).
Where's my sig?
STULF the 20X6 hdog Posted at: 19:33 Oct01 2008 Post ID: 2442600
STULF the 20X6 hdog
+
+
This is what I was talking about with the chao next gen, thoughts and ideas thread I started. I would love to have a bigger compacity and internet cabablities, as well as new chao apperences, gardens, actions, etc.
Pokemon party yet to be made.(??/??/??)
Trainer Card coming soon after.
Many wisdoms hide behind many masks of personalty. STULF the 20X6 Hedgedog
Sonic_Master Posted at: 15:11 Oct08 2008 Post ID: 2449558
Sonic_Master
Zhuli! Do the thing!
+
+
On 30-Sep-2008 STULF the 20X6 hdog said:I just noticed lately that chao websites are either dead or dieing, so anyone know why that might be because I personally still enjoy chao. With the way things are now though, I can't find any specific information on them. Another disappointing thing is Sonic RPG's chao system with all it being is collect and equip and not the joy of raising them. With that being said, anyone could assume that Unleashed and hopefully not the black knight will not have chao.
The best answer for this question: Because SEGA stopped including Chao raising after SA2B>>>>Horrible, horrible move by SEGA (along with the whole 4KIDS thing and creating Sonic Next-gen & Shadow The Hedgehog).
Where's my sig?
marielue5 Posted at: 21:26 Oct10 2008 Post ID: 2451459
marielue5
Post Likes: 1
+
+
On 01-Oct-2008 Sonic_Master said:well, yes, they should not only bring back chao, but also expand the capacity (yeah...24 Chao ain't enough for me).
I agree, like make it more in depth on how good you can make a chao, and make more contests the chao can enter in.
Pokemon DS record since return to sc 29-3
fc 0301-9016-8239

Sonic_Master Posted at: 20:56 Oct19 2008 Post ID: 2458420
Sonic_Master
Zhuli! Do the thing!
+
+
On 10-Oct-2008 marielue5 said:I agree, like make it more in depth on how good you can make a chao, and make more contests the chao can enter in.
I think if a Chao can breathe fire (feed it some dragons and it will occasionally do that), it should do it in Chao Karate lol.
Where's my sig?
mrsolo3000 Posted at: 23:34 Apr23 2010 Post ID: 2835647
mrsolo3000
But just call me Solo :D
+
+
I useto to play with my chao ALLLLL the time :/ if they would make a game for the wiiwith choa raising again I would be happy.
Click my sig to go to Team Diamond Dudes! Still rank 33!

best bud: Mario54

If you have a 3DS, add me! My friend code is:
1848-1681-0045

It baffles me how guests ask questions saying "how to ___."
ItaKure Posted at: 02:03 Dec28 2010 Post ID: 2945035
ItaKure
+
+
the chaos are adorable. seriously they were my favorite part of the game
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close