Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Sonic Mega Collection

SONIC mega collection

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

SMART_ASS461 Posted at: 22:52 Nov21 2004 Post ID: 28941
SMART_ASS461
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Just got and all I can say is wow! Just like the old Genesis. Too bad they can't remake Shining Force.

Sta N skewl, cause skool iS coul!
I consider myself a fair guy, but **** me off, and i'll string you up. England, my home!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Cez Posted at: 14:26 Nov28 2004 Post ID: 33686
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I played all the gamews on Mega Collection on the Mega Drive (anyone remember that?), and I ruled at them! I'll never forget the first time I ever played a game; Sonic 1, the fight against Dr Robotnik in level 3. My first gaming moment ever! Sonic 3 and Knuckles was by far the best Sonic game ever.
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
supersonic72 Posted at: 21:08 Feb26 2005 Post ID: 81572
supersonic72
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 28-Nov-2004 Cez said:I played all the gamews on Mega Collection on the Mega Drive (anyone remember that?), and I ruled at them! I'll never forget the first time I ever played a game; Sonic 1, the fight against Dr Robotnik in level 3. My first gaming moment ever! Sonic 3 and Knuckles was by far the best Sonic game ever.
That game rocks!
I wonder if Sonic Heros has Super Team Sonic.
Super Tails, Hyper Knuckles and Super Sonic. I listed 3 out of 7 super forms because I count Perfect Chaos to be a super form ther are seven. Sonic has 2 super forms, Knuckles has two super forms, Tails has 1 super form, Shadow has 1 super form, Metal Sonic has 1 super form and then there is Pefect Chaos.
Perfect Chaos is Chaos powered by the negitive energy in all seven emeralds. Aparently Sonic uses only the positive chaos emerald energy for Super Sonic.

Sorry about the emerald stuff. Be happy this post doesn't contain the cript to all of Super Sonic's story.
Cez Posted at: 14:12 Apr05 2005 Post ID: 121121
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
+
No, Heroes is completely devoid of Team Super Sonic. Except the Metal Overlord brawl, but that doesn't really count.
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
hypersonic5 Posted at: 21:40 Jul24 2005 Post ID: 285034
hypersonic5
Forum GuestMember
+
+
does anyone know how to transform into ashura in sonic 2 on sonic mega collection
t0ms0nic Posted at: 03:49 Aug03 2005 Post ID: 311768
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
+
It's a glitch when turning Super Sonic in that level.You need to enter a code somewhere to turn Super Sonic whereever you want,get 50 rings,jump,and you'll turn into Super Sonic...but with a difference.While he's transforming,look at the colours of his skin,he will go green for about a split second,with blotches of black on his head.Then it will dissapear,and you'll be Super Sonic.So really,it's just a glitch that can only been seen in the first Stgae.

Sonic 3 and Knuckles + Hyper Sonic = Painful deaths.
Cleaning up the cobwebs and un-covering a old Legend... t0ms0nic, thy name is Stupid. Approach with 50 foot long (advised more) poking stick. http://i1.tinypic.com/s3fpqa.gif = My Sprites. Don't use without permission from me. MSN me at [email protected]
crash wonder Posted at: 12:15 Feb26 2006 Post ID: 708257
crash wonder
Forum GuestMember
+
+
HEY HAS ANYONE EVER ENTERED THE LEVEL SELECT MODE ON SONIC 3?
red shard Posted at: 14:17 May09 2006 Post ID: 818226
red shard
+
+
I did and it is so cool
Cheat Freak Posted at: 00:03 May21 2006 Post ID: 834429
Cheat Freak
+
+
i did it for STH.

Obviously, you heard this line before
I wanna be a master
Still, whoever thought it could happen for me?
-Ash Ketchum
klaww Posted at: 23:17 Jul06 2007 Post ID: 1726393
klaww
+
+
i havent but i have to agree wid the top posts....sonic 3 and knukles is by far the best
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close