Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Sonic Riders

help !!!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

CHRIS_MC_2006_UK Posted at: 07:28 Jul16 2006 Post ID: 926119
CHRIS_MC_2006_UK
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
can anyone help me because im in babylon story mode on the level with jet at white cave. is the any shortcuts or a way to go faster then all of them cause i have tryed this mission exactly 50 times and its making me mad cause they allway fly or something so please help!!! also if you can vcan anyone tell me hove you do there special move cause people have told me you can.
Sonic#1fan Posted at: 10:43 Jul16 2006 Post ID: 926342
Sonic#1fan
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I know what u mean chris. Sorry i cuold not find any shortcuts. I think a way to go faster is get a level 3. I was stuck on this level, and lost over 300 times. I kept on trying and trying aiagn for hours. In the end i did it. I allways think the game is sad that its makes the other robots zoom past yeh. I know what u mean, turly i do. I jst kept haveing raceing and raceing, and did it. I was like (( FAINLLY , AFTER ALL THOSE 300 TRYS))
CHRIS_MC_2006_UK Posted at: 13:22 Jul16 2006 Post ID: 926629
CHRIS_MC_2006_UK
Forum GuestMember
+
+
lol but there is one thing i seen on that level. see near the turn then into the spider web before all of that when i went through the cave everyone jumped over my head onto another spider web and thats what i want to do but every time i jump i always never make it.

I DID IT.

« Last edited by CHRIS_MC_2006_UK on Jul 16th 2006 »
Sonic#1fan Posted at: 10:08 Jul18 2006 Post ID: 930955
Sonic#1fan
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Ha thats what i mean? I would b in front and at the spider web, WOOSH!! the robots r past me. Thats sad
Shiftz Posted at: 12:43 Jul23 2006 Post ID: 941382
Shiftz
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I figured out a soulution... Past through alchemy for generations the game has 3d chips in its main processing syst . By Alchemy's calculations those chips mainly controls the player. All you gotta do is find a source of lightning when its raing outside annd hit 360 pressure tho the ground .. then eventually the lighting will strick about 2 feet from you... a couple of hours later you have constructed a source of alchemy in your body! now go play your game and that lightnign source from your hands shoul do enouf to barracate the 3d chips makng the player movement electrifiying (hier jumpings) your structural body tht can alchemy can be useful for other method . You will be come a
Element: shock Alchemist.
For MMore info under this will help:
Accurate calculation of the free energy of defects is important in understanding many mechanical processes and properties in materials. Here a method is proposed for directly calculating the free energy difference between bulk crystal and defect multi-component atomic systems. Based on lambda -integration techniques it involves defining a nonphysical but reversible thermodynamic pathway that connects the bulk reference crystal and defect structures. This pathway can be thought of as an alchemic route to the free energy as selected atoms are allowed to transform their atomic character. The method is demonstrated by using it to calculate the free energy of Ni3Al antiphase boundaries where atomic interactions are modeled through a Finnis-Sinclair type potential.
The only source is alchemy. I AM FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST!
add me at msn, [email protected]. MY ACC IN RUNESCAPE SLASHER EX2 NOT SHIFTZ! IT CAME OUT MEESSSSEEDDD!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!! !!!! !!! ! RRR!!

PLAY MAPLE STORY BEST ONLINE GAME ! BETTER THN RS!

CHRIS_MC_2006_UK Posted at: 22:02 Jul23 2006 Post ID: 942309
CHRIS_MC_2006_UK
Forum GuestMember
+
+
omg i need help im now stuck on storm and waves missions i have a gold on one and threes mission but i need help doing the 2nd 4th 5th missions
Sonic#1fan Posted at: 04:37 Jul24 2006 Post ID: 942476
Sonic#1fan
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Sorry chris, i am also stuck on them, at least u got medals. I got none, there 2 hard, how do u do missions
Shiftz Posted at: 11:08 Jul24 2006 Post ID: 942750
Shiftz
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i beat it .. just keep trying and trying and trying... cuz theres no possible cheats for this game execpt alchemy.And sonic fan Just go beat the game and youll unlock missions. One more thing sonic fan i figured out how to put a pic under my name and upload my own avatar! come to me if you need help with that.
add me at msn, [email protected]. MY ACC IN RUNESCAPE SLASHER EX2 NOT SHIFTZ! IT CAME OUT MEESSSSEEDDD!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!! !!!! !!! ! RRR!!

Sonic#1fan Posted at: 04:10 Jul26 2006 Post ID: 945686
Sonic#1fan
Forum GuestMember
+
+
All right then Shifz. How do u get your own avater?
Shiftz Posted at: 13:37 Jul27 2006 Post ID: 947994
Shiftz
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ok you see under the browse section at uploading avatar? it says (max file size:25kb 100x100 pixels) well you have to edit yout avy at your documents, pictures, and go to image on the top a click attributes. and make it the size they want. then save your pic. and upload it.

And the picture under your name, browse a picture from your documents. and make the attributes the width : 450 and height:150. Then go to tinypic.com and browse that picture you just edited. when your done theres 3 codes there, like
HTML: code
[IMG]: code
Link: code
click the IMG one ok? and it shud be highlited once u clik it. then copy and paste, then go to your profile at the bottom of this page. thn u see a big box, cpaste the code there and click upload. and voila youll become one of those cool members! with pictures under their names and their own avatars!

Sonic#1fan Posted at: 14:37 Jul30 2006 Post ID: 952723
Sonic#1fan
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Sorry i did not understand any of that. I will have to keep to the Tails 1. I would of what a Jet one. But oh well.
Shiftz Posted at: 12:46 Aug01 2006 Post ID: 956396
Shiftz
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ok go to profile at the bottom of this page. And theres a box where you can write. under it says the instructions, follow it and you will be a show off slob that has a picture under his name. and newbies will cry because they dont have one.

loganlovorn Posted at: 17:41 Dec07 2006 Post ID: 1198714
loganlovorn
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I have waves and storms mission beat and Sega carnival and Sega illusion unlocked from the world grand prix mode and 50 points on heroes and babylon the world grand prix mode and I still don,t have Jets mission whats wrong.
loganlovorn Posted at: 18:00 Dec07 2006 Post ID: 1198819
loganlovorn
Forum GuestMember
+
+
It is easy just trying your best on um. P.S. since I helped you will you help me.

« Last edited by loganlovorn on Dec 7th 2006 »
undeadno12 Posted at: 12:26 Aug05 2009 Post ID: 2698321
undeadno12
+
+
i was never stuck on there but im stuck about 2-3 courses after that some boss fite that u cant control ur gravity stuff on and i hae no ides how 2 beat it. or r u talking about the 1st sonic riders? i have both. on that lvl when u get 2 the ramp b4 the ramp with the web hold down A 3 secs b4 u hit the end of ramp then let go u should bounce off of 3 webs and probably b ahead of some other ppl.

« Last edited by undeadno12 on Aug 5th 2009 »
ChrisMaclean Posted at: 12:47 Aug05 2009 Post ID: 2698330
ChrisMaclean
Kusanagi's Man
Post Likes: 5
+
+
Wow. That's a big bump. I'll just end this topic.

Signature by your's truly~
Aura Kingdom IGN: ASarcasticMage Level 77 Sorcerer/Wizard
Hel_Sama Level 42 Necromancer/Sorcerer
Sarmus Level 61 Duelist/Gunslinger
Lzxa Level 60 Ravager/Gunslinger
JackiePotato Level 47 Brawler/Ronin
Jack said:Should put something interesting here but lazy
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 536289

Post Top