Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Sonic Rush

Blaze the Cat

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Tornado212 Posted at: 18:05 Dec21 2005 Post ID: 576972
Tornado212
Post Likes: 0
+
+
In this new game, Sonic sees that Eggman is up to something. He follows him into the jungle and then a mysterious cat appears. She is holding an odly shaped emerald. This firey hot cat is Blaze the Cat. Blaze has been talked about in sonic history for a long time now. Some people would always make up the cheat about Blaze being behind the train in Sonic adventure one. It was suposedly a male hedgehog reselbleing sonic. They named him blaze. But this cheat was named bogus and passed off. after that people were wondering, is there really a Blaze the hedgehog? Well now people have their answers. No, there is no Blaze the hedgehog. There is only Blaze the Cat. =D In sonic rush, you can control sonic, as well as blaze through at least 10 different levels of gaming. On the top screen, just as you though you had fallen to your doom, theres still a chance, you can play on the bottom screen as well as the top. Both characters come with their own move set too. Sonic relys on his quick moving, fast attacks such as, spin dash, jump kick, and just plain running at full speed can destroy enemys. While on the other hand, Blaze sticks to her name. When she jumps, she encircles herself in flames and twirls. And if you jump and press "R", you can boost yourself up with flames and glide.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
sonicfan Posted at: 19:47 Jan11 2006 Post ID: 610486
sonicfan
Forum GuestMember
+
+
what exactly was the point of that post?
THE ULTIMATE SONIC MASTER!!! YOU CAN NEVER DEFEAT ME!
Imperialist Posted at: 18:23 Jun08 2006 Post ID: 858803
Imperialist
+
+
On 11-Jan-2006 sonicfan said:what exactly was the point of that post?
Uh, yeah... by December people who owned the game probably already knew what was going on in that game. But it is a great something to help others who don't have the game to understand it a little more, which eventualy lead to buying the game (unless you're not a Sonic person). I would say it makes a great advertisement.

()__()
(o'.'o) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
Sonic#1fan Posted at: 06:33 Jul03 2006 Post ID: 897966
Sonic#1fan
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Blaze the Cat is cool. Shes only in one game. And i wish she will be in other games in the furtre.
Power2themarshmallow Posted at: 16:25 Sep17 2006 Post ID: 1049457
Power2themarshmallow
+
+
How many people would browse in a forum about a game they wouldn't/don't own?
[center]
Pearl FC: 4467 7919 7431
PBR FC: 1590-1754-9661

^Thank you, Dark_wolf33!^
Case is still waiting- If you care about SGX, put this in your sig. Wait, get outta my sig, you! SGX is back!
The GSC remake is confirmed!
L0neRaNgEr Posted at: 23:13 Aug11 2007 Post ID: 1831618
L0neRaNgEr
+
+
that is true "power2themarsmellow" but like "imperlist" had said a great advertisement for the game. i myself am going to buy this game tomorrow from all the great reviews i have read. As well as pokemon Diamond...=)! Thanks Again Tornado212!
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close