Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Sonic the Hedgehog

What is your favorate part of Sonic 06

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

silversonicshadow2436 Posted at: 00:14 Apr10 2013 Post ID: 3233109
silversonicshadow2436
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
My favorite part sonic 06 is after shadow and silver boss fight. You probably seen it on YouTube with the walkthroughs. I love seen where shadow kicks silver in the head by using chaos control! heck I memerised the cut-sene listion! Imageion you fought Silver The Hedgehog, you are panting after fight him, then he charges at you with his fist about to punch you when pull you're chaos emerald and do say "Chaos Control" to slow down time and to down Silver him self, you duck under his arm and jump, sending you're foot at his head and you kick him to the other side of the clearing, then he say this " You..." Shadow says "Don't bother, with the Chaos Emeralds power I control time and space, you can't break free." Silver : "I won't Give up, it all depends on me. Can't lose, not when I'm so close!" He stands up pulling a blue Chaos Emerald you're running at one other and both of you do chaos control to make a time portal. Make of you're green chaos emerald and silver's blue chaos emerald.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close