Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Soul Calibur 2

Best Character

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Rolan Posted at: 08:38 Dec06 2005 Post ID: 548995
Rolan
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Who's the best character?

I like Raphael as he can attack quickly, do good combos, and can even counterattack.
Overcome the darkness of your heart and soul and step into the light of the just...
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Tornado212 Posted at: 07:10 Dec18 2005 Post ID: 569934
Tornado212
+
+
i prefer link, he is more my style, fast, strong, and lottsa combos!
lolking Posted at: 19:56 Jan27 2006 Post ID: 639724
lolking
Forum GuestMember
+
+
[b][/b]hard to say hmmmmm........i'll go with yunsung
elemental dragon Posted at: 22:49 Jan29 2006 Post ID: 645933
elemental dragon
Forum GuestMember
+
+
yo i rule wit ivy and nightmare.
Undead Minion Posted at: 09:06 Mar14 2006 Post ID: 739157
Undead Minion
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Astaroth by far. Astaroth kicks major ***.
Ibeoblivion Posted at: 14:41 Mar26 2006 Post ID: 761697
Ibeoblivion
+
+
Hmm...I like most of them. I'm good with Ivy, Maxi, Xaingua(forgot how to spell since it is so hard.), Yunsung, Cervantes(did you know Cervantes is Ivy's father?), Asasin(especially him), Link, and sometimes Charade.
Oblivion will destroy you. Oblivion will destroy all. Let him take your soul, or fear the wrath of his might! These are the words he speaks, "Welcome.....TO OBLIVION!!!!"
meganerd Posted at: 15:55 Apr20 2006 Post ID: 795863
meganerd
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i like charade and cervantes, yoshimitsu, and rapheal even though i am a novice

i think ivy is the best but its impossible 4 a guy like me to be able to memorize all of her technikes.same goes for voldo.
a master would be unstoppable with them
VIDEO GAMES ROCK MY SOCK!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)
Keyblade Master Posted at: 16:44 May10 2006 Post ID: 819906
Keyblade Master
Forum GuestMember
+
+
My main team is usually Talim, Killik and yunsung
Sigh, every forum I use turns into a war zone. I kinda miss this place. I might pop in every now and then, but there are so many scars already, I don't feel like I have a home here.

Keyblade Master: AKA Shinaka

April 2005- Feb 2007
Cervantes De Leon Posted at: 17:04 Jun04 2006 Post ID: 853781
Cervantes De Leon
+
+
My best 5 are Talim, Link, Raphael, Astaroth and Cervantes (no prises for guessing that one).

I also like Mitsurugi, Yoshimitsu, Kilik and Nightmare.

By ozzo

Mission debriefing: Now available
en_ryu Posted at: 06:47 Jul02 2006 Post ID: 896342
en_ryu
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Nightmare. Definitly. He's got insane power that almost matches Astoroth, but he's also got some speed if you use him right. Hard to get used to though...

But I really hate battling with Cervantes. He's got power AND speed. Oh yeh, and I don't like battling Talim either, she's too short to hit with some of Nightmare's attacks...
en_ryu Posted at: 07:14 Jul02 2006 Post ID: 896375
en_ryu
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Nightmare. Definitly. He's got insane power that almost matches Astoroth, but he's also got some speed if you use him right. Hard to get used to though...

But I really hate battling with Cervantes. He's got power AND speed. Oh yeh, and I don't like battling Talim either, she's too short to hit with some of Nightmare's attacks...

EDIT: Damn, sorry about double post, computer decided to refresh while submitting...I did not double-click

« Last edited by en_ryu on Jul 2nd 2006 »
cartoongamist Posted at: 08:18 Nov06 2006 Post ID: 1129690
cartoongamist
Forum GuestMember
+
+
My top 5 are Talim, Sophitia, Cassandra, Nightmare, and Kilik. Talim is awesome. :D
Carbon hero Posted at: 18:49 Mar20 2007 Post ID: 1451590
Carbon hero
Forum GuestMember
+
+
My Bet charecters are link and yoshimitsu
TWILIGHT LINK Posted at: 15:05 Jun30 2007 Post ID: 1703643
TWILIGHT LINK
Post Likes: 2
+
+
Link, Taki, Raphael, and the guy with Nunchukas.

Credit for Sig & Avy goes to Yogi_Bear
casandra alexandra Posted at: 15:42 Oct23 2007 Post ID: 1966467
casandra alexandra
+
+
i love cassandra i think she is the most powerfull with quick moves and good combos 2nd is oviously talim

my team ( cassandra, talim, ivy, xianghua, seung mina, kilik, taki and sophitia[img][/img]
pokeking543 Posted at: 20:17 Feb29 2008 Post ID: 2139139
pokeking543
+
+
Most definately Link. I get a lot of RING OUT!!s with him.

Thanks to latiasfinder for epic sig and avy.
Join DKC (for Halo 3), SC branch.
Epic win is epic.
cheating-is-good Posted at: 10:37 Apr03 2008 Post ID: 2182987
cheating-is-good
+
+
Yoshimitsu. I rape people in tekken using him, its the same in soul calibur. Also Kilik, anyone with a bo staff is automatic win.
Great, I'm moving. Who knows when you'll see me again.
Forum Guest Posted at: 09:50 Jun15 2012 Post ID: 3120336
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Talim, ivy And maxi And kilik. If only travis touchdown were on soulcalibur - julian
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 01:09 Jun23 2012 Post ID: 3122666
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Link and all of the female characters except for Ivy. Giving a thrashing with the Great Fairy Sword to your homophobic buddy is not something he will quickly forget.
Taki is probably the best, but she is difficult to master. Xiaungua has the best style but is not the best for "winning." Seung Mina has range and can be extremely effective if you know how to use her combos. Talim is cool but has short range but lacks strength, Sophitia has some extremely powerful combos but is often left vulnerable if the opponent blocks.

As for Ivy, I just can't stand to look at her so I've hardly ever played her, although people do say she is great.

And as for Yoshimitsu, it's fun to rejuvenate health in a masturbatory-esque motion, but you would be hard pressed to find ANYONE who would say Yoshimitsu is the best.

I am one of the greatest Soul Calibur II players in the world, so if you are ever in the Southern California area please look me up and we will have a sesh.

But really, it's Taki. She jump, she can roll, she's devastating combos and extremely quick and deceptive low attacks. Also, her breasts are outta this world -- that's a big load for a ninja to be carrying around.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
TakiLove Posted at: 02:29 Jun23 2012 Post ID: 3122670
TakiLove
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Link, and all of the women except for Ivy.

I can't stand to look at Ivy.

If you do not know how to parry, by all means, use a strong slow character and learn to develop a competent strategy. However, if you can learn to effectively and reliably parry and counter-attack, the faster, nimbler characters are undeniably preferential.

Raphael is great, but I don't like the French, so let's drop the topic of Raphael. Actually, I like the French alright but Raphael is the only character my best human rival, Michael, can actually beat me with, so I never use him because he gets jealous.

It is very satisfying to thrash one's homophobic friend with the Great Fairy Sword. However, Link seems to wear heavy boots, and his aerial bomb-throwing, boomerang, arrow-shooting moves are more for flash than effect.

IMHO, Xianghua is the most fun to play because she has insane style. However, if you really must win, she would not be my first choice.

Sophitia can be very devastating, but if your opponent is familiar with her combos he can simply block, as she is slow to recover after long combos.

Sophitia's sister is an inferior fighter and not as good-looking as her older sister, so you may as well just use Sophitia if you want to play the role of a Greek Goddess.

Seung Mina is excellent if you can learn how to use her moves, as her weapon has terrific range and her kicks are very effective. She also perhaps has the most tools at her disposal for ringouts. It is so satisfying to have your opponent a kick away from perfecting you, and then, turn the tables on him and knock him off the edge.

Talim is nice, but she has limited range and little strength.

In truth, Taki is the best. She has some extremely powerful combos. She can also jump, roll, and--perhaps most importantly--has very quick, strong and deceptive low attacks. Also, sorry to sound chauvinistic here, but the entire notion of a well-endowed female ninja...gotta love those knockers.

As for most of the slower men....I can't say much for them, but maybe I just never learned the proper strategies for characters lacking haste.

Yoshimitsu....the only move of his I like is that shwacker-esque meditation he does to heal himself. However, you would be hard-pressed to find anyone who would say that Yoshimitsu is the best character, as his strength does not sufficiently compensate for his lack of speed.

Finally, if you truly want to master Soul Calibur, learn how to parry and counterattack...that is the skill that most separates the experts from the masters.

I am one of the best players in the world, so if you are ever in Southern California and are in need of humility, by all means, please drop me a line.

Have a nice day!

Smile
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close