Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Spider-Man 3

Need a map!!!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

D B Z Posted at: 03:17 Jul10 2008 Post ID: 2320706
D B Z
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I have been searching for about a week now and it is getting very frustrating!!! Listen, there's a difference between the PS2/Wii version and the PS3/Xbox360 version and all I can find are maps for PS2/Wii!!! It is enraging!!! Kay, here's what I'm talking about=

There are tokens for the PS3/360 version, while the Wii/PS2 version has Emblems. Both versions lso have collectibles called meteorite fragments. There is a Bradygames videogame guide to this game that includes a foldout map to find everything for both versions, and I own the guide, but I lost the foldout!=( So now I need the map to get the meteorite fragments and tokens. Please, if anyone has this foldout, please could you just scan it and post it here? I really need to beat this game, its extremely addicting!

« Last edited by D B Z on Jul 10th 2008 »
I\'m going to be the next comicbook writer!That is once I know how to get the word out.I\'ve made comicbooks but how do I sell them?Can someone help me sell these books?If you do,You'll get chocolate!The mighty powerful CHOCOLATE!Mwuhahaha!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
qwertyuio Posted at: 04:02 Jul10 2008 Post ID: 2320727
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
Post Likes: 10
+
+
Please take the all caps in your title out before someone comes and locks this. It is a rule.
Voted Best Nazi Mod Ever <3
D B Z Posted at: 04:03 Jul10 2008 Post ID: 2320728
D B Z
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
sorry...
I\'m going to be the next comicbook writer!That is once I know how to get the word out.I\'ve made comicbooks but how do I sell them?Can someone help me sell these books?If you do,You'll get chocolate!The mighty powerful CHOCOLATE!Mwuhahaha!
qwertyuio Posted at: 05:39 Jul10 2008 Post ID: 2320763
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
Post Likes: 10
+
+
No problem, thanks for listening. Also in the future, please always post at least 3 words, the post is otherwise spam and will be deleted. Hope you get the help you need. Smile
Voted Best Nazi Mod Ever <3
Forum Guest Posted at: 02:10 Mar09 2013 Post ID: 3222792
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
vghjvgyhPrayApplausePray
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close