Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Spyro: A Heros Tail

Ok I need professional help right now on Spyros A Hero's Tail

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

tigerlily7722 Posted at: 19:11 Sep07 2008 Post ID: 2416192
tigerlily7722
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
ok....well i am somewhere in lost cities which is i believe the second realm ... i have encounter this surfer looking dude wioth a surf board asking me to put water in the pool below, from what i can remeber i spotted a light gem on the right up in a cave looking thing...s... I have NO IDEA what he's talking about...i've tried looking around for a switch or something but no luck....Am i soppose to hit something or have a special ability? :S PLEASE HELP ME! :(
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
jasmin_jnc Posted at: 19:48 Sep07 2008 Post ID: 2416214
jasmin_jnc
*Couture Princess*
Post Likes: 1
+
+
you are at the beginning of the cave. Just go in the water and go toward the end of the water where it becomes narrow. There are two ways you can go through: one on the left and another on the right. You cannot go through the passage on the left so take the right one. You should get it from there.

I can never find a man more truer than my BF *Patrick* *love you always and forever* ~Jasmin

Want to be added to my friend list? You will find me roaming around in forum games so just ask!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close