Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Spyro: Enter The Dragonfly

Who thinks this game is easy?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

GameHazard Posted at: 01:43 Mar08 2006 Post ID: 726007
GameHazard
Post Likes: 0
+
+
NOT ME! This game is attually quite hard.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
JakMaster21 Posted at: 15:39 May07 2006 Post ID: 815931
JakMaster21
Forum GuestMember
+
+
that game was easy, except for the dragonfly in the statue's gem, i still aint got it. i need help!
IKNOWDAANSWRE Posted at: 11:14 Aug28 2007 Post ID: 1881454
IKNOWDAANSWRE
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Theres a dragonfly in the statue's gem? Wait a minute, we are talking about the Dragon Elder statue in the home world aren't we?
...bordness has settled in and won't let go... we're all going 2 b eaten by dots..............................................................................................
Orangturttle Posted at: 11:26 Jan14 2008 Post ID: 2079163
Orangturttle
Forum GuestMember
+
+
what are you all talking about you you i dont get it ha ha ha meow
Orangturttle Posted at: 11:27 Jan14 2008 Post ID: 2079164
Orangturttle
Forum GuestMember
+
+
meow
Orangturttle Posted at: 11:29 Jan14 2008 Post ID: 2079166
Orangturttle
Forum GuestMember
+
+
yo
Orangturttle Posted at: 11:31 Jan14 2008 Post ID: 2079168
Orangturttle
Forum GuestMember
+
+
everyone i am trying to type this in gurple or greenish-purple isnt that the best color ever
Orangturttle Posted at: 11:32 Jan14 2008 Post ID: 2079170
Orangturttle
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ahh no gurple well now i am trying to type in aqua
Orangturttle Posted at: 11:33 Jan14 2008 Post ID: 2079174
Orangturttle
Forum GuestMember
+
+
now i am trying marine but ya aqua
Orangturttle Posted at: 11:34 Jan14 2008 Post ID: 2079177
Orangturttle
Forum GuestMember
+
+
now navy blue
Orangturttle Posted at: 11:36 Jan14 2008 Post ID: 2079179
Orangturttle
Forum GuestMember
+
+
aids from africa
Orangturttle Posted at: 11:37 Jan14 2008 Post ID: 2079180
Orangturttle
Forum GuestMember
+
+
my brother typed that
Orangturttle Posted at: 11:39 Jan14 2008 Post ID: 2079182
Orangturttle
Forum GuestMember
+
+
yo
Orangturttle Posted at: 11:40 Jan14 2008 Post ID: 2079185
Orangturttle
Forum GuestMember
+
+
haro
jasmin_jnc Posted at: 22:09 Feb03 2009 Post ID: 2535734
jasmin_jnc
*Couture Princess*
Post Likes: 1
+
+
please do not spam up this thread. Can someone please close this thread?

I can never find a man more truer than my BF *Patrick* *love you always and forever* ~Jasmin

Want to be added to my friend list? You will find me roaming around in forum games so just ask!
Forum Guest Posted at: 10:52 Aug01 2013 Post ID: 3264043
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
In my opinion Tree Tops is harder them this whole game combined . However , 25 levels would be present , Crush,Gulp , Gnasty Gnorc and Ripto would all be bosses and it would not be so glitchy . In the trailer you see some differences like Dragonfly Dojo would have the birds from bamboo terrace in Spyro Year of the Dragon instead of crickets , your gem count restarts each level like Spyro the Dragon , Spyro had no slide animation , dragonflies looked like Sparx from Spyro the Dragon , the purple gem was more light magenta then it was and Bianca was standing were one of the ice monkeys was in the first part of a Monkey Monastery . My guess is there was no ice breath rune in Cloud 9 but you were given it in Monkey Monastery for as long as you stay in the level like in Frozen Altars from Spyro Year of the Dragon .
Also why , oh why did Crop Circle Country not have a dragon rune in it . C'mon Dragon Realms did , Dragonfly Dojo did , Crop Circle Country didn't, Luau Island did and Cloud 9 did . Right I would do it in this order:

Dragon Realms - Bubble Breath
Dragonfly Dojo - Electric Breath
Crop Circle Country - Wing Shield
Cloud 9 - Ice Breath

Note Luau Island was not in that list . Open up the guide of Enter the Dragonfly you got in the case . In the part where it explains the Atlas look at the picture . This is the level order in the atlas :

Dragonfly Dojo
Crop Circle Country
Cloud 9
Luau Island
Monkey Monk Monastery
Honey Marsh
Thieves Den
Jurassic Jungle

Three differences . One is Dragon Realms is not on the list . This is inconvenient because I forgot how many gems are in the Dragon Realms . Cloud 9 is the Fifth level including Dragon realms not the fourth and Luau Island was the fourth level not the fifth ! The last difference is Monk was added in between 'monkey ' and ' monastery ' . Seriously I'm having a heart attack worrying that my game had a big glitch or I can't read in game logic ! This isn't even important is it .

Also another fail in the guide . You now the castle you spawn in front of in the dragon realms ? Behind you seems to be a portal back home . You are home! Now there was going to be 3 other hubs each with 6 levels ( if I got my maths right ) and a boss . This may have took you to the another hub . Due to the fact you spawn in front of it I think this would be the 3rd hub because the Riptos Lair portal is here .

Now if there was 3 bosses , Ripto being the fourth boss in most likely some kind of bonus world if I read it correctly would have to be much much much MUCH HARDER . I think the 3rd part would stay the same though . Have you ever got the glitch were in the 3rd round Ripto says HOCUS POCUS again and then he makes a schlock wave gets rid of the platform and you are stuck at that point because X doesn't work . This could mean there was a 4th part to it as an battle in the air like in Spyro Gateway to Glimmer / Riptos Rage . This would be HARD HARD HARD HARD and he's riding that pteradactyl again. I think you controlled Hunter with wings and you pressed O to shoot an arrow at Ripto . His attack is HARD HARD HARD HARD to dodge . He shoots fireballs at you and heat seeking arrows which can only be destroyed by leading into Ripto harming him . A better ending comes . It spawns yoiu the mysterious first hub .

I now only one removed level and its called Sheep Fortress . You can get to it using swim in the air but I don't know how . I'm making up some hubs and levels for them and If i worked at Equinox these would be the levels :

Dragon Realms
Dragonfly Dojo
Crop Circle Country
Cloud 9
Luau Island
Monkey Monastery
Crushs Dungeon

Spring Meadows
Honey Marsh
Thieves Den
Jurassic Jungle
Lost Ruins
Sheep Fortress
Misty Mountains
Gulps Overlook

Rubbish Waste
Toxic Falls
Potion Producion
Beer Barrels
Crystal Lagoon
Legendary Cliffs
Riptoc Rampage
Gnastys Cave

Riptos Loot
Riptos Lair

Then there would be 190 dragonflies 100 more than there was. That means more challenges . Which means more difficulty . Which means better game !
Sadly this means more glitches . All the stuff I said before was so you would believe this was rushed and is why I didn't skip here .
Also I have heard they are remaking it for the Xbox and it will have 25 levels with 120 dragonflies ( I thought it would be 250 ? ) . Remember it's a rumour.

SPYRO. FOUR. WILL. BE. BETTER. ON. THE. XBOX. 360

Yes I do think this game should be harder and with the 25 levels originally put in it would be harder. However a couple of things I did finld difficult were:

Honey Tank

That Honey river with about 11 bees on it was a pain in the butt . It's bad enough with a health limit but TIMED . TIMED . NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
I got it easily after a while but I failed as a kid so bad . Even my dad failed so much with this

Platform Pandemonium - Uh oh those platforms can get really tricky ! TRICKY . TRICKY . SAY I HATE MYSELF THREE TIMES AND LET ME TAKE YOU TO JURASSIC JUNGLE FOR A GOOD SPANKING WITH LAVA! God , this took me forever plus I glitches my self here by using the gate ramming glitch and got here with no electric breath and I was stumped forever on how to light those horrid poles . Those steps near the end are just torture. Once I got all the poles but jump to early and didn't land on the wizards platform . I raged.

Oasis Time Trial - This is a speedway I never did do as it was so difficult I had to use swim in the air to reach Ripto. I always screwed up on those thieves going around the lighthouse . Plus I used bubble breath and Ice breath and there carpets were on fire ? Weird .. .

??????? - There's a dragonfly in Thieves den down in a pit with a red dragonfly on it and 2 walking pots and 1 walking gem in water that took me forever to find . There is a glitch were the dragonfly can push you of the edge and may laugh when it's pushed you off . The dragonfly is called Atsumi.

Wizard Riptocs - The only Riptoc that I had trouble with . That stupid Wing Shield is so annoying .Just a millimetre away from the correct position and it doesn't hit the wizard . I hate how there's one behind the cracked wall which took me ages to find . Basically I just hate Thieves Den !

The easy dragonflies or the other 85 dragonflies are just so boring to catch. I WANT IT HARDER . . . NOW! I SAID NOW . MAKE 67000 COWS ON THE SECOND UFO CHALLENGE ! Ok , that was exaggerating . 10 at least . The easiest to me are :

Any Honey Marsh dragonfly that isn't the honey tank or the thing were you get rid of the beehives - The chest dragonfly is easy , The honey slide is easy compared to the Ice slide and Volcano Slide and any that are just hanging out in regular Honey Marsh is easy because they don't run away .

The end area dragonflies - I don't even have to catch them !

The first Dragonfly - In the Dragon Realms the first dragonfly is called Toons ( I think ) . L1 , O done just another 84 boring things to do now .

In the statue gem - A lot of people struggle with this bit it's easy . Look at the paintings on the wall . How many patterns do they have besides them ? 1 mean its the first statue to flame . This is the order :

Red
Green
Blue
Purple
Yellow

The dragonfly is called Scarlett .

if they do remake this for the Xbox 360 please let Check Six Equinox lead it not Universal boss you around . UNIVERSAL SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close