Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Star Ocean: Till the End of Time

Please HELP with interesting BT questions! Anyone a BT expert?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

CeridwenShiva Posted at: 11:49 Feb26 2007 Post ID: 1400859
CeridwenShiva
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
1) I am working on the BTs for the final 3 bosses (Galaxy mode). I obtained all the BTs for Ethereal Q. except the "win alone" one (didn't realize I have to kill off my other 2 battle members 1st). I know the best strategy is to save the game before you fight the boss, get a BT, then reset/reload and fight the boss again to get another BT and so on until you have all the BTs you can get from that BOSS. However, here is the catch! Since the Celestial Bosses (Gabriel, E.Q., Freya) reappear and you can fight them repeatedly, I went back to Gabriel after I became my strongest (after defeating E.Q.) and tried to get the BTs I didn't get before (like win using only AAA etc.) and IT DIDN'T WORK! I was ******. Does that mean in order to get each BT for these bosses, it has to be like your fighting them for the first time? Which means you can't got back later and get them? I hope I'm overlooking something! Help!

2) These BTs are a pain in the rear! I tried to get the "Win by Freezing All" and "Win by Paralyzing All" and I can't do it. I set my other team members to "Do Nothing" and I froze all the enemies and nothing happened. So, I finished them off and didn't get a BT! What gives? I tried using the potion for paralyzing, but the potion never works!

I'm trying to get as many BTs as I can get. I'm up to almost 55%. Any helps or references will be greatly appreciated!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Fayt258 Posted at: 16:37 Feb27 2007 Post ID: 1403415
Fayt258
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Those win paraylsed etc are just a true pain, you need only 95% for them all so don't worry about them.

Get all your no damage & win within ones first, then pick the others in groups, like paper thin victories with a Demon Stone etc. I'm actually writting a guide for this atm, not finished yet though. I've got 79% atm myself and will have far more soon.

www.freewebs.com/fayt258/
kai102 Posted at: 09:42 Aug13 2007 Post ID: 1835072
kai102
+
+
tell me when your forum is made
Pokemon White
Name:Juan
FC:0690-4601-8004
Proudly Paired With these Old super cheats legends
Maxxy209,TwilightPrince, bjdj24,DemonOfSand, harlsta,lucario
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close