Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the sith

Who is the most powerful jedi/sith, and jedi/sith matchups

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 7

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Last     Next
marielue5 Posted at: 15:21 Apr18 2008 Post ID: 2205478
marielue5
Post Likes: 1
+
+
Ok I am wondering, who was the most powerful jedi/sith on the show, and according to the books, now im not talking about which jedi/sith had the most potential or which one could have been the strongest, im talking about which one was the strongest, meaning dont bring up the aurgument "oh aniken had the most potential" now you can say "I think anikan was because..." just dont say he was because he could have been.

Now Idk if this forum is for the movie and the game, or just the game, so if it isnt for both then forget the first part of this post, and answer this part, who do you think was the most powerful in the game?

I will also post matchups on who you think would win between certain jedi/sith.

~debate/discuss~

« Last edited by marielue5 on May 18th 2008 »
Pokemon DS record since return to sc 29-3
fc 0301-9016-8239

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Kenny 2x4 Posted at: 07:15 Apr20 2008 Post ID: 2207978
Kenny 2x4
Post Likes: 0
+
+
It's more for the game, but it's the movie game so it's fine. lol
Mace Windu in my opinion is probably the strongest (despite getting killed) because his attacks come in with such speed and he is quite strong himself anyways.
Status = Part Time.

[b][color=red][size=12]I am the car expert! So I've been told. lol[/b]
Check it out
marielue5 Posted at: 15:55 Apr20 2008 Post ID: 2208743
marielue5
+
+
On 20-Apr-2008 Kenny 2x4 said:It's more for the game, but it's the movie game so it's fine. lol
Mace Windu in my opinion is probably the strongest (despite getting killed) because his attacks come in with such speed and he is quite strong himself anyways.
Oh ok, I was scared it might be off topic, in that case I will debate based on the show and books, understand I am NOT a big fan of the books and did not read them, so when I debate You may notice its more based on the movies, and if you have anything to correct me on like anything that happend in the books then please do so, because thats the reason I made this topic was to know the answer.

Anyways, my opinion on the matter is you cant just label someone and say "they were the most powerful jedi/sith" its all about what they were powerful in, and I agree windu was the best light saber fighter, but not the best force fighter, thats what im having trouble with, all and all I would have to say yoda possibly, but my honest answer would have to be windu is the best up close, and yoda would be good at a distance, idk it depends on the envirorment really.

Again I dont know the answer im just throwing things out there.

Also in episode three aniken said obi one was as great of a saber fighter as windu, and as wise as yoda, so im just throwing that out there for debate as well.

« Last edited by marielue5 on Apr 20th 2008 »
fc 0301-9016-8239

cheating-is-good Posted at: 16:55 Apr20 2008 Post ID: 2208857
cheating-is-good
+
+
I'd say Dark lord Revan. From the Star wars KOTOR gmaes. He was very strong, commanded the most massive fleet of sith known to the world, had a factory where if you had dark side in you then your powers were instantly replenished.

When he left the jedi to go out and fight in the mandalorian war, more than half of the jedi left with him because his power and charisma were great. When he decided to become a dark lord, most of the soldiers that fought with him in the war including some generals and commanders, went with him. It was a massive blow to the Republic, 40 years later they were still recovering.

Revan was also an excellent strategist, no one, not even Mandalore himself could surpass Revan when it came to Battle Tactics. With his amazing prowess in strategy and in battle, he quickly became the number one leader in the republic battle against the mandalorians, thats why when the soldiers left with him, it was asuch a huge blow to the republic.

yeah, thats why revan IS the strongest.
Great, I'm moving. Who knows when you'll see me again.
marielue5 Posted at: 21:11 Apr20 2008 Post ID: 2209249
marielue5
+
+
Lol sad to say ive never heard of him, I dont read the books or play all the games so thats the reason why.

Although I am looking forward to the game star wars force unleashed.

Also how would this revan guy measure up to yoda? Would he beat him fairly easy?
fc 0301-9016-8239

Kenny 2x4 Posted at: 12:37 Apr21 2008 Post ID: 2209793
Kenny 2x4
+
+
On 20-Apr-2008 marielue5 said:Oh ok, I was scared it might be off topic, in that case I will debate based on the show and books, understand I am NOT a big fan of the books and did not read them, so when I debate You may notice its more based on the movies, and if you have anything to correct me on like anything that happend in the books then please do so, because thats the reason I made this topic was to know the answer.

Anyways, my opinion on the matter is you cant just label someone and say "they were the most powerful jedi/sith" its all about what they were powerful in, and I agree windu was the best light saber fighter, but not the best force fighter, thats what im having trouble with, all and all I would have to say yoda possibly, but my honest answer would have to be windu is the best up close, and yoda would be good at a distance, idk it depends on the envirorment really.

Again I dont know the answer im just throwing things out there.

Also in episode three aniken said obi one was as great of a saber fighter as windu, and as wise as yoda, so im just throwing that out there for debate as well.
Well Yoda is in close contention, but because of his old age you know.
But if we were to turn back the clock for Yoda he would indeed be number one.
His Form IV of Ataru suits in any environment because he's so small so it doesn't matter if he takes "massive" and acrobatic swings because he's so small.
(There are 7 technically 8 form sof Lightsaber combat).
Status = Part Time.

Check it out
cheating-is-good Posted at: 13:19 Apr21 2008 Post ID: 2209826
cheating-is-good
+
+
On 20-Apr-2008 marielue5 said:Lol sad to say ive never heard of him, I dont read the books or play all the games so thats the reason why.

Although I am looking forward to the game star wars force unleashed.

Also how would this revan guy measure up to yoda? Would he beat him fairly easy?
Lol, I don't either. I haven't read any of the books, and I have played a few of the games but not all.

Same here, I can't wait.

Revan was considered to be the heart of the force when he was alive. He was the strongest wielder of the force for 4,000 years. That means that even after he died no one matched him. I think he could beat Yoda. Maybe not fairly easily, but I think he would win.

Revan was also the one made the whole master apprentice thing. Before him it was not like that.
marielue5 Posted at: 14:15 Apr21 2008 Post ID: 2209892
marielue5
+
+
On 21-Apr-2008 cheating-is-good said:Lol, I don't either. I haven't read any of the books, and I have played a few of the games but not all.

Same here, I can't wait.

Revan was considered to be the heart of the force when he was alive. He was the strongest wielder of the force for 4,000 years. That means that even after he died no one matched him. I think he could beat Yoda. Maybe not fairly easily, but I think he would win.

Revan was also the one made the whole master apprentice thing. Before him it was not like that.
@kenny2x4 yes I actually agree on the yoda part, and 8? can you explain them to me, again I dont have all the knowledge of this series, I do know quite a lot, but not nearly all as I havnt read the books.

Hmm sounds interesting, ok let me pose this question, lets say aniken beats obi one, thus 80% of his power isnt taken away, now ten years later aniken is a sith master, who would win revan or aniken?

I see you have a padiwon(spelling) of your own CIG lol.

http://www.supercheats.com/showbio.php?userid=449558

« Last edited by marielue5 on Apr 21st 2008 »
fc 0301-9016-8239

cheating-is-good Posted at: 14:25 Apr21 2008 Post ID: 2209903
cheating-is-good
+
+
Revan simple. He would destroy Darth Vader, and Sidious. Thats not favoritism, thats the truth.
marielue5 Posted at: 14:30 Apr21 2008 Post ID: 2209907
marielue5
+
+
On 21-Apr-2008 cheating-is-good said:Revan simple. He would destroy Darth Vader, and Sidious. Thats not favoritism, thats the truth.
Well aniken supposivly had the highest mediclorine(I believe thats what its called) number anyone had ever had, so I disagree, the fact that I dont know this revan, doesnt even matter on this matter, because if they said he had the highest ever, then he had the highest ever meaning he would most likely beat revan.

Also what about that sith the sith lord mentioned, the one that could control life or death, he is probably up there some where.
fc 0301-9016-8239

cheating-is-good Posted at: 14:36 Apr21 2008 Post ID: 2209917
cheating-is-good
+
+
Well they said that. I think Revan would win but I guess we cannot tell because they are both dead. Revan though, would rape Vader in terms of strategy.
marielue5 Posted at: 14:43 Apr21 2008 Post ID: 2209924
marielue5
+
+
On 21-Apr-2008 cheating-is-good said:Well they said that. I think Revan would win but I guess we cannot tell because they are both dead. Revan though, would rape Vader in terms of strategy.
Good point on the strategy thing, just because anikens count was the highest, doesnt mean he cant be out smarted and lose, again im not saying your wrong, as you said we really dont knpow whos right, im just throwing things out there.

Now that we know we cant really find an answer to the aniken revan question, I will ask you this, who do you think would win against each other, windu or yoda(yoda in his age of episode three) Understand windu basicly beat the lord sith, where as yoda basicly lost or you could say tied, so who do you think would win, I will post my answer after yours.
fc 0301-9016-8239

cheating-is-good Posted at: 14:54 Apr21 2008 Post ID: 2209937
cheating-is-good
+
+
I know, Vader was still a human. Well, partly.

Well I cannot remember the movie perfectly, but Mace Windu basically beat Sidous because he was trying to convince Anakin to save him half the battle. When Yoda fought Sidous, it was an even battle mostly. He lost partly, he won partly. Sidious was actually fighting fully against Yoda, if he fought against mace windu, I think he would have won.

So I think that Yoda win, but Mace Windu would stand a good chance. But Yoda has over 900 years of power and experience, and knows thing that Mace Windu. Thats my answer, Yoda.

You?
marielue5 Posted at: 15:04 Apr21 2008 Post ID: 2209957
marielue5
+
+
On 21-Apr-2008 cheating-is-good said:I know, Vader was still a human. Well, partly.

Well I cannot remember the movie perfectly, but Mace Windu basically beat Sidous because he was trying to convince Anakin to save him half the battle. When Yoda fought Sidous, it was an even battle mostly. He lost partly, he won partly. Sidious was actually fighting fully against Yoda, if he fought against mace windu, I think he would have won.

So I think that Yoda win, but Mace Windu would stand a good chance. But Yoda has over 900 years of power and experience, and knows thing that Mace Windu. Thats my answer, Yoda.

You?
Ok first I watched episode three on spike yesterday, so you can trust me when I say that windu fought sidous without aniken being there at all, then when he beat sidous (he had him down on the ground without his light sabar) aniken showed up, and sidous asked for help because he was beat, the only reason why windu didnt just chop his hed off was because it wasnt the jedi way, thats why windu was just standing there with his sabar in sidous,s face, then windu realized that sidous was to dangerous to be kept alive, thats when he proceeded to try to chop off his head, then aniken stoped him by choping off his arm and well you know the rest.

Anyways main point is windu beat sidous, however there is a theory that sidous knew aniken was coming and ment to lose so aniken would kill windu and turn sith, I believe this theory, I believe it because as you said sidous fought better/harder against yoda, so yes I think he ment to lose against windu.

However I also think that yoda fought sidous in an enviroment that was an avantege to sidous, an example of this is sidous could use the force to throw all those huge objects in the room, and sidous has stronger force powers then yoda, thus if yoda would have fought him in a closed small area yoda would have won.

In conclusion, I believe all these elements taken into consideration it would have been an amazing fight, but yoda would beat windu due to his size and knowledge.
fc 0301-9016-8239

cheating-is-good Posted at: 16:09 Apr21 2008 Post ID: 2210065
cheating-is-good
+
+
Ah okay, i had some parts of the fights switched around and messed up.

I think it was true too, he kept telling Anakin how the Jedi were committing murder, and he started that rumor about the Jedi assassinating the council members. Something like that...

Yes the area was definitely in Sideous' advantage. Plus he had several guards shooting at Yoda if I can remember correctly.

So we both agree that Yoda would have won, thats good. What about Obi wan vs Mace Windu?
marielue5 Posted at: 17:37 Apr21 2008 Post ID: 2210294
marielue5
+
+
On 21-Apr-2008 cheating-is-good said:Ah okay, i had some parts of the fights switched around and messed up.

I think it was true too, he kept telling Anakin how the Jedi were committing murder, and he started that rumor about the Jedi assassinating the council members. Something like that...

Yes the area was definitely in Sideous' advantage. Plus he had several guards shooting at Yoda if I can remember correctly.

So we both agree that Yoda would have won, thats good. What about Obi wan vs Mace Windu?
Lol, thats the fight I was going to bring up next, anyhow here is what aniken said about them in comparision "master obi wan is as strong as windu, and as wise as master yoda" lol so you know anikens opinion on it.

However my opinion is different, sad thing is obi one was as powerful as aniken at the end of episode three, meaning windu would wipe the floor with obi wan, while I think obi wan is wiser then windu, I believe windu is a much better sabar fighter, in fact windu is one of the best if not thee best sabar fighter on the six episodes, so I believe windu would win.
fc 0301-9016-8239

Kenny 2x4 Posted at: 16:03 Apr24 2008 Post ID: 2213968
Kenny 2x4
+
+
Try this web page. marieblue.
The general idea is:
Form 0: deciding when to use your lightsaber when appropriate basically.
Form 1: Shii-Choothe most basic form
Form 2: Makashi, evolution of 1, but had more combatting.
Form 3: Soresu, the defensive type.
Form 4: Ataru, the aggressive, wide swinged and acrobatic form and allows you to age long. (Hence Yoda and Qui-Gon's old ages)
Form 5: Djem-So, sort of combination of 3 and 4.
Form 6: Niman, combinatation of all previous forms and has no strengths nor weaknesses.
Form 7: Juyo/Vaapad, the form that converts darkness to light. Many have fallen to the dark side with this form.
Status = Part Time.

Check it out
marielue5 Posted at: 16:49 Apr24 2008 Post ID: 2214055
marielue5
+
+
On 24-Apr-2008 Kenny 2x4 said:Try this web page. marieblue.
The general idea is:
Form 0: deciding when to use your lightsaber when appropriate basically.
Form 1: Shii-Choothe most basic form
Form 2: Makashi, evolution of 1, but had more combatting.
Form 3: Soresu, the defensive type.
Form 4: Ataru, the aggressive, wide swinged and acrobatic form and allows you to age long. (Hence Yoda and Qui-Gon's old ages)
Form 5: Djem-So, sort of combination of 3 and 4.
Form 6: Niman, combinatation of all previous forms and has no strengths nor weaknesses.
Form 7: Juyo/Vaapad, the form that converts darkness to light. Many have fallen to the dark side with this form.
Hmm thats interesting, so what makes you think that windu is the best jedi?

Oh and call me edge.
fc 0301-9016-8239

Kenny 2x4 Posted at: 15:02 Apr25 2008 Post ID: 2215096
Kenny 2x4
+
+
Well, Windu was the creator and Mastor of Form 7 the Vaapad. The most demanding of all Forms of which many have indeed fallen to the dark side of it because it requires you to be very sensitive to the Force and controlling of your emotions.
Your aggression is used for the greater good, but for a Jedi, tapping too much into this aggression causes you to lose it all and as Windu would say: "Vaapad mastered [insert name]".
The fact that he is able to (for lack of a better way to put it) flow to the Dark side of the Force to convert it to Light and still be a Jedi because he has it controlled is just incredible.
Status = Part Time.

Check it out
marielue5 Posted at: 11:57 Apr26 2008 Post ID: 2216407
marielue5
+
+
Hmmm I think I understand now, and yeah that makes sense, he just might be the most powerful jedi, its debatable.

So you think windu would whipe the floor with obi wan?

Also do you know anything about the master sith that palpatine(spelling)mentioned in episode three?

« Last edited by marielue5 on Apr 26th 2008 »
fc 0301-9016-8239

Displaying Page 1 of 7

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close