Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords

XP Glitch

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

The Ultimate Cheater Posted at: 14:07 Jul22 2005 Post ID: 277933
The Ultimate Cheater
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I heard about an Infinate XP glitch for this game. Is it reall and if so, how do you activate it?
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
halomaster125 Posted at: 00:18 Aug19 2005 Post ID: 352026
halomaster125
Forum GuestMember
+
+
It is true, all you have to do is go to Shyrak caves on Koriban and go to a secret cave at the end of the cave. You need light side dark side meter at the way top or bottom.If you have that you have to go through some illusions if they beat you you get dark side points.Once you get past the illusions you will see a Hssss.When you beat it go to the right.Then you keep going up until you see a door.You wil see a dead jedi on the floor.After that Hssss will come.Keep pressing A on the jedi a lot, then hssss will come. The number of Hssss that com depend how many times you press A on the jedi. If you press A on the jedi one time two Hssss will come.
The Ultimate Cheater Posted at: 16:45 Aug19 2005 Post ID: 353333
The Ultimate Cheater
+
+
oh that one, I knew about that already but thanks.
butters224 Posted at: 17:19 Aug21 2005 Post ID: 356912
butters224
Forum GuestMember
+
+
There is another glitch just switch to T3-M4 and set the start screen on the Aligeminet page press strat and press it again and you'll see the player as Dark as you can go.
monk_man_do Posted at: 09:55 Oct31 2005 Post ID: 499442
monk_man_do
+
+
On 19-Aug-2005 halomaster125 said:It is true, all you have to do is go to Shyrak caves on Koriban and go to a secret cave at the end of the cave. You need light side dark side meter at the way top or bottom.If you have that you have to go through some illusions if they beat you you get dark side points.Once you get past the illusions you will see a Hssss.When you beat it go to the right.Then you keep going up until you see a door.You wil see a dead jedi on the floor.After that Hssss will come.Keep pressing A on the jedi a lot, then hssss will come. The number of Hssss that com depend how many times you press A on the jedi. If you press A on the jedi one time two Hssss will come.
u can hit it as much as 10 times but watch out because your game might freeze due to too much data passin through(user submitted cheats section)
but its worth it. ^^
Am i evil?! Yes i Am!

Am i evil?! I Am Man

Yes i Am!
jkac Posted at: 12:53 Nov05 2005 Post ID: 505844
jkac
Forum GuestMember
+
+
what are some cheat node codes?
Light Side Revan Posted at: 06:48 Jan15 2007 Post ID: 1295161
Light Side Revan
+
+
although it's not a lot of exp. keep going to the Crystal Cave on Dantooine, go all the way to the crystals, then go down both paths to find Kinrath Hatchlings and Viper Kinrath. Exit the cave, then repeat. (Just make sure you didn't persuade the guy to let you hold the gland (which I assume causes the Kinrath to swarm and kill him) or kill him for his gland, or they won't attack anymore
Revan is one of the greatest Jedi of all time. Danzx made this Sig and Avy for me

The_Undertaker Posted at: 17:42 May08 2007 Post ID: 1583889
The_Undertaker
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Where is this cheat node
oneeyemind Posted at: 08:31 May18 2007 Post ID: 1602364
oneeyemind
+
+
This site will give all you need satisfy those annoying urges for cheats, walkthroughs,and glitches so just click here http://www.gamespot.com/xbo...s;cheats and enjoy Oh-ya please stop touching yourself ShameShameShame!!!
it's not the size of your lightsaber it's how you use it
Light Side Revan Posted at: 20:05 May18 2007 Post ID: 1603267
Light Side Revan
+
+
On 08-May-2007 The_Undertaker said:Where is this cheat node
Please don't post to old topics, last time this one was answered, before you was on January, so please refrain from that.
Revan is one of the greatest Jedi of all time. Danzx made this Sig and Avy for me

SplinterCell22 Posted at: 21:56 May31 2007 Post ID: 1631594
SplinterCell22
+
+
unfortunately, this seems to be the only active topic here...and it hasn't been posted in for 2 weeks.

how long does it usually take to kill hississ with force storm?

The Ultimate Cheater Posted at: 22:04 Jun13 2008 Post ID: 2280319
The Ultimate Cheater
+
+
Sorry for bumping =(

It doesn't take long to kill the Hississ, just keep queing up FOrce Storms, and if they get a few hits in and you're low on HP, cast a few Force Drain field (cant remember the name exactly, the 3rd level force drain) and When you're back up, force storms again.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close