Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords

Handmadien Influence

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

yami290039 Posted at: 20:11 Jun29 2008 Post ID: 2303214
yami290039
Post Likes: 0
+
+
OK I've done the first sparing thing with Handmaiden and I went back after I gained a couple levels and asked if she could teach me any more fighting moves and she keeps saying that she doesn't think I am ready for the next level of training. I've had her in my party for the whole time since I landed on Dantooine and have been fighting with just my hands through the entire enclave sublevel, but she won't let me move to the next level. and the only thing I've gotten out of Visas is how her homeworld was distroyed, so does anyone know what to do?
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
The Ultimate Cheater Posted at: 22:34 Jul02 2008 Post ID: 2308739
The Ultimate Cheater
+
+
I don't think you can get more than one level of training.
Soul Raider Posted at: 22:29 Jul04 2008 Post ID: 2312324
Soul Raider
+
+
you can get more training you will get to at least 3 training levels out of her

1. training 1 is the basic echani moves

2. training 2 you must be at least i believe 15 to 16 i was before i was accepted for more

3. i believe if my memory severs correctly i was level 18 before you get the final training

also all of your party can become jedi exept the droids the easiest is bao dur

youll need to gainfulence with him

doing kind acts work best and having him in party

4. visa is already a jedi so thats ok

hand maiden only becomes jedi after training you must go threw diolgue with both

the kreia and her

kreia has jedi secrets too such as teaching you the force do not advance to the next level of force till all training is done.

visa also posses the gift force sight by doing talking to her try to talk about her homeworld etc ask if shes alright first then homeworld then exit when she asks why spared her say believe can be saved this gains infulence then save then talk to her and talk about her peoples blindness and then another similar line will appear in ask part and youll be taught to see with the force

if you do kreias training youll learn to shield your mind when you talk to atton and apolgise to invade mind this gives you one will point

if your on dantoone i advise talking to the old miltia guy whos looking for atmoshere sensors look in the caves with following party avoid the inner cave with mercs cause youll want to complete every mission first youll find atmosphere sensors have bao dur in party you can gain infulence by praising him hope this helps

atton wont be a jedi till you complete nar shidda so best just trying to raise his infulence doing kind things helps greatly have him only in party with a droid to make sure he gets the infulence

anymore Qs just post here again i will put it all in ive completed the game alot of times

« Last edited by Soul Raider on Jul 4th 2008 »
when live dies death is our next great adventure time slowly ticks away mankinds fate
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close