Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords

Cheat Console Activation Problem

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

PhilXZ Posted at: 07:11 Jul21 2008 Post ID: 2338877
PhilXZ
German Wunderkind
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I'm having some trouble activating the cheat console. I already wrote EnableCheats=1 under the category [Game Options] in the swkotor2.ini file. But in the game I press the tilde key. (Which I think is this ` and ~. Yeah that button) nothing pops up. So I thought the thing was invisible, and typed in the word but nothing happened. I tried it again, still nothing even when pressing 'Enter' after typing. Is the button that I'm pressing not the right tilde key? Or do I have to be in a certain mode in the game, or press a button after the code word in order to activate the cheat? I really need help on this.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Neckleye Posted at: 15:37 Nov18 2009 Post ID: 2765358
Neckleye
Post Likes: 0
+
+
ok i have hasled my way through the cheet thing one thing is i don't know if it helps or not but i made a short cut to the game file you edit to get cheats to work on my desktop it worked for me after that for the skill cheats it relitivly ez just put them in just like it ses but rember to put a space between the words and the numbers you can only go up to 99 for exaple "setstealth 99" for the giveitem cheats it "giveitem (the item code)" the add ep cheat is nice if you want to anialate everything from the beginningSmile

« Last edited by Neckleye on Nov 18th 2009 »
and remember no madder were you go there you are
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close