Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Super Mario 64 DS

Action replay glitches

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

.hack Posted at: 10:19 Sep17 2006 Post ID: 1048574
.hack
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Has anyone else noticed some glitches when you use the action replay? When I had on the moon jump cheat, I used it when I went through the door to Jolly roger bay. I went through the wall, and over the roof. Then, I landed in the fish tank. That was cool.
2) If you use the infinite jump trick, you can jump over the "tick tock clock" tree , and land in the clock by the pendulum.
3)Get a star in tick tock clock as someone other than mario. Hold down the jump button (B). You will go into the endless stairway, and (for some weird reason) the world will zoom out, and start to resemble a smily face.
4)If you use the moon jump while going in the room with the mirror, you can jump over it with someone other than luigi. When you hit the ground, the game freezes.

« Last edited by .hack on Oct 7th 2006 »
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Power2themarshmallow Posted at: 09:00 Nov24 2006 Post ID: 1166227
Power2themarshmallow
+
+
Use the moon jump code while entering the castle from the outside. You'll go behind the castle, and leave the boundaries, or you can go thru the basement door from the back (for some reason, it's like going thru a painting)
[center]
Pearl FC: 4467 7919 7431
PBR FC: 1590-1754-9661

^Thank you, Dark_wolf33!^
Case is still waiting- If you care about SGX, put this in your sig. Wait, get outta my sig, you! SGX is back!
The GSC remake is confirmed!
GlitchGuy2 Posted at: 04:27 Dec10 2006 Post ID: 1205430
GlitchGuy2
+
+
Use a charactor mod. code to get to Bowser in the Sky as a different character, the game claims your wearing a hat and freezes when you move.
Team Element- LUCARIO RANK AT LAST!!!
Learn how to raise your PKMN to LV 255 in D/P without AR!
http://www.freewebs.com/glitchsoftwares/ -No this isn't the same as the above link.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close