Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Super Mario 64

super mario 64 creepy pasta

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Next
Forum Guest Posted at: 23:38 Jul06 2012 Post ID: 3127284
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
hello everyone,im here to tell you the truth about the "l is real"sign, let me begin by recaping from the start.i first started a new file,because i was bored and felt like reliving a calssic from my past, all was as expected,peach gets kidnaped by bowser yet again,you know all that stuff.later on i went to the lethal lava land after defeating bowser in an incredibly easy fight,i then grew bored of that zone very quickly so i decided to head on down to the courtyard where that boo's mansion entrance is,this is where things were different . . . the boos in the courtyard were gone, only the bigger boo was there. Even then I could tell something wasn't right about this, especially when there was a toad in front of the "L is real" sign. He didn't have a face, and his red dots on his head weren't there it was just a blank white surface. Right away i ran for the door to go back into the castle, but when I went back to the door, it wasn't there, and in its place was another one of those weird toad guys again. I assumed it was staring at me, and suddenly a creepy looking smile appeared on its face. Now officially creeped out I turned around to see the first no-faced toad in front of the statue, it began to vanish. Soon more no-face toads appeared and circled around me. I was scared out of my mind when my health started depleting. I killed one of the toads, but they just kept coming back. so i thought to myself,"wait a minute,there was still the bigger boo"as i thought about that i immediatly ran over to where the biger boo was supposed to be and sure enough,he was there.so beat him,went into the level entrance,and i nearly **** my pants at what i saw next.
In the course selection,there was only one star course and it said "hunt",i then chose that course which i have regreted to this very day.the level layout was the same on the out side,but everything felt so...still.there was no fire effect on the sides of the doors,no enemys,and no music.At this point i was freaked out. so i decided to go into the mansion and i went to the room with a picture of the boo to find a no-faced toad. this creeped me out so i went to the room with the piano, to find the "l is real" sign. My mind raced and made me anxious of what i would find in the other rooms. when i found a boo, it was replaced with a faceless toad. when I killed it I heard a high pitched scream. and a message appeared saying "Leave at once, or perish" I did the process two more times and another message came "YOU WILL PAY WITH YOUR LIFE!!!"The screen then cut to black,convinced that i had got a game over i was ready to turn off the game when i got a call from my friend,he was just asking how to get the lazy shell in "super mario RPG"so the game wasnt turned of right away,but then have way into explaning the lazy shell sercre,i heard a noise come from the tv(which was still black).the noise sounded like a boo laughing,but much higher pitch,and faster,then the l is real sign faded infront of me.there was an actoin comand,it had A button with the arrow on top,used to scroll through text.I pressed a and text appeared,it said (Good bye mario,thanks for leaving me behind... . . . . -luigi.The screen then cut to white,the to the title.nothing unusual like this ever happened on the cartridge again,but i sure as hell deleted that file,im nit sure about this whole experience,but i do know that i never want anything like this hapening again.

mario,mario 64 and everything that comes with it belongs to nintendo.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
MarioManiac164 Posted at: 21:05 Jul07 2012 Post ID: 3127488
MarioManiac164
Post Likes: 0
+
+
You're lying. No offense but no one will fall for that.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Forum Guest Posted at: 18:17 Jul17 2012 Post ID: 3130390
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
sorry,no offense but is that really true?Shame
Forum Guest Posted at: 09:41 Jul22 2012 Post ID: 3131442
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
UMMM ITS NOT TRUE......I THINK YOUR ALREADY SUPPOSED TO KNOW
Forum Guest Posted at: 02:11 Aug01 2012 Post ID: 3134404
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
that kind of freaked me out dood EhAND I LOVE GETTING FREAKED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!EvilThumbs UpI was so anshes to read this.Anxious
Forum Guest Posted at: 13:16 Aug22 2012 Post ID: 3141900
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Theres no ghosts/hackers.Nor this shall be The "CreepyPasta" Look Thats is completely FAKE.Theres no such.Ethier that or your trying to scare people.If you say this is true.Its not.You are a fool.A real story.Would be in minecraft! Or something else.But in minecraft theres a ghost called "Herobrine" And many more.But this? This is fake.Totaly fake.Luigi killing mario?Fake.So really you made a waste of time making this paragraph.
Forum Guest Posted at: 17:25 Sep01 2012 Post ID: 3145785
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
i'd wish it was real... So i'd know "L isnt Real" in this game.....
OR! It was true, but you used Toadstool64 Hacks
Forum Guest Posted at: 17:31 Sep01 2012 Post ID: 3145788
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
DohPray PLZ DO NOT LIE...

IS IT TRUE!!!
Forum Guest Posted at: 17:36 Sep01 2012 Post ID: 3145793
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
IF NOT,ILL GIVE YA A...Liar!
Forum Guest Posted at: 17:40 Sep01 2012 Post ID: 3145795
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Pray PLZ RESPONDE!

P.S. I thought Doh was a CryingSerious one.
Forum Guest Posted at: 17:50 Sep01 2012 Post ID: 3145800
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
ThinkI meant...IF NOT,I'LL GIVE YA A...Shame !,
Forum Guest Posted at: 07:38 Sep08 2012 Post ID: 3147907
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
AM I THE ONLEY ONE WHO LIKES THIS IM READING IT AGAIN!!!!ApplauseApplauseApplauseAnxiousAnxiousAnxiousAnxiousAnxiousSmileSmileSmile
Forum Guest Posted at: 12:04 Sep18 2012 Post ID: 3150976
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
i do want cheats
Forum Guest Posted at: 14:34 Oct19 2012 Post ID: 3163165
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
it actually sounds logical as a hack, but such as a mere glitch is very unlikely. this wasnt made up, im sure there is SOME reason for this to happen.Thumbs Up
Forum Guest Posted at: 11:46 Oct25 2012 Post ID: 3165858
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
okay, seriously, of course its fake. ITS A CREEPYPASTA. more like a trollpasta. but thats good to me because i wish every creepypasta was trollpasta, so then i wouldnt have nearly #### my pants after reading sonic.exe.
Forum Guest Posted at: 15:16 Nov09 2012 Post ID: 3171065
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
well pry a hack but luigi is not in the game
Forum Guest Posted at: 14:11 Dec15 2012 Post ID: 3183621
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
dude its real you might just be saying but it happins it did it to me there were no toads but i did the level where theres the mantion i did a level it was go on a goast hunt and i beat it i came out then when i was in the court yard i timer apeard so i killed the goasts in the court yard and i stoped i went back in the mantion level and now the only level there is now is hunt and i died in the level and my game dose not work anymore
Forum Guest Posted at: 15:25 Dec16 2012 Post ID: 3184272
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
OMG I DO NOT THINK THAT WAS A LIE!!!
YoshiMario121 Posted at: 07:39 Dec25 2012 Post ID: 3188304
YoshiMario121
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
oh. that sam thing happend to me. but. i found only no faced toads around me flying. i was freaked out that i quit the game. but! the project 64 got opened alone. the mouse on my computer was moving alone. i think ''what happened?'' then i got scared when i was going to play super mario 64 again. mario head got replaced with no faced toad! so scary Anxious
THERE IS OVER 9000 APPLES
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Forum Guest Posted at: 15:14 Dec25 2012 Post ID: 3188408
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Omg i wanna do it!
Displaying Page 1 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close