Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Super Mario Sunshine

Create a Level

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Mario the Cheater Posted at: 21:37 Aug13 2006 Post ID: 987593
Mario the Cheater
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
In this forum, post your own fake level that you wish was in the game. It must say how to get to it from Delfino Plaza, Episode 7 must always have Shadow Mario, You must put how to get each Shine, 2 secret shines and the easiest way to earn the 100 Coin Shine. Town Idiot25 or sheiny can go first.
signature disabled

sheiny Posted at: 22:41 Aug13 2006 Post ID: 987687
sheiny
+
+
Wow - that's quite a task, here goes:

- Honey Harbour -

Found by swimming as far as you can from Delfino Plaza.

Episode 1: What a Mess! (search and clean the surface of the water to find the Shine - time limit?)
Episode 2: Into the Deep Secret (a Secret found at the bottom of the water - don't know how the Secret would look?)
Episode 3: Giga Bowser Unleashed! (the guy from SSBM - how to beat him?)
Episode 4: Red Coins Under Water (they're scattered all over the place and within pods of fish)
Episode 5: Honey Island's Secret (a Secret found in a Tube on the small island - don't know how the Secret would look?)
Episode 6 - II Piantissimo's Blooper Surf (a race like with the guys in Ricco Harbour - Episode 2: Blooper Surfing Safari )
Episode 7: Shadow Mario in the Deep (catch him under water - time limit?)
Episode 8: Yoshi Can't Swim! (spray and use the jumping fish as platforms to make it to Honey Island where the Shine is)
Secret Shine 1 - Episode 2: Into the Deep Secret - Red Coin Challenge
Secret Shine 2 - Episode 5: Honey Island's Secret - Red Coin Challenge
100 Coin Shine (there's more than enough Coins scattered around under water to get this)

I left some ? cuz I couldn't decide what to do...
And as for the 30 Blue Coins - I dunno, they're all scattered around under water too lol...
This makes 134 Shines total now!
That was actually kinda fun, give it a try Town and Cheater...

« Last edited by sheiny on Aug 13th 2006 »
[center]HERE TO ANSWER YOUR GAMING QUESTIONS & HELP YOU BEAT THOSE GAMES!
[color=red][b]2,000+ POINTS & ALWAYS GROWING!!![/color]
I FINALLY GOT MY WII & WII LOVE IT!!!!![/b][/center]
Mario_4_Life Posted at: 01:38 Aug14 2006 Post ID: 987781
Mario_4_Life
+
+
Maybe I should try, by the way, coool level sheiny.
Mario the Cheater Posted at: 15:55 Aug14 2006 Post ID: 989161
Mario the Cheater
Forum GuestMember
+
+
My turn now. I guess each level make 14 Shines. 11 for the level and 3 for the blue coins.

-Heaven Sky-

At 134 Shines, go to the cannon to Pinna Park. You now have the option to choose to go to Pinna Park or Heaven Sky.

Episode 1:Lakithunder Appears(He's from New Super Mario Bros. good luck with him.)
Episode 2:Return of the Sandbird(Find the Sandbird and ride it to the Shine without falling off from his tilting.)
Episode 3:Red Coin Heaven(There are 8 Red Coins all over the level.)
Episode 4:The Secret of the Hole in the Cloud(Find a cloud with a dark hole. The secret course is all clouds.)
Episode 5:Lakithunder Strikes Again!(This time he can summon Amps to chase you.)
Episode 6:The Sky Tower's Secret(Hatch Yoshi with Fruit from the Sky Tree and go to the Tower. Spray the yellow goop with juice and enter.)
Episode 7:Shadow Mario in Heaven(Chase Shadow Mario)
Episode 8:Yoshi's Heavenly Adventure(Hatch Yoshi again and turn the flying Shy Guys into platforms to get to the Shine at the other end.)
Secret Shine 1-Episode 4:The Secret of the Hole in the Cloud Red Coin Challenge
Secret Shine 2-Episode 6:The Sky Tower's Secret Red Coin Challenge
100 Coin Shine- This is a cinch. Hatch Yoshi and go to the 10 beehives at the Beehive cloud.
Blue Coins: You get 10 from the hives. Good Luck with the other 20.

Make that 148 Shines!
signature disabled

sheiny Posted at: 17:07 Aug14 2006 Post ID: 989275
sheiny
+
+
That's a sweet level too!
Mario the Cheater Posted at: 14:56 Aug15 2006 Post ID: 990934
Mario the Cheater
Forum GuestMember
+
+
-Luigi's Mansion-

Leave the game on unpaused and let Mario go to sleep. 7 Hours later, Delfino Plaza will turn to nighttime. A Mansion will appear. And you can return by pausing and selecting to go back.

Episode 1:Area 1(complete it like in the game)
Episode 2:Chauncey Appears!(Use water to weaken him)
Episode 3:Area 2(Just like in the game)
Episode 4:Bogmire Appears(Water will take care of him!)
Episode 5:The Secret of Area 3(Get to thr third floor to find it's secret)
Episode 6:Red Coins and Boolosus(Find the 8 Red Coins while avoiding Boolosus)
Episode 7:Shadow Mario in Area 4(Chase him!)
Episode 8:Yoshi VS Bowser(Hatch Yoshi and fight Bowser to save Luigi)
Secret Shine 1:The Secret of Area 3 Red Coin Challenge
Secret Shine 2:When you save Luigi, you can play as him. Use him and his high jumps to high jump to the balcony from Toad's Balcony. There's a yellow bird there. Spray it down. You can't get to the Balcony from Episode 6 because when you enter, it instantly takes you to the battle.
100 Coin Shine:Easy. Lotta Coins.
Blue Coins:Easy but hard at times.

Now you have 161 Shines and can now play as Luigi anywhere. Just Press L+R before choosing a file like in NSMB.
signature disabled

sheiny Posted at: 15:23 Aug15 2006 Post ID: 990983
sheiny
+
+
Interesting...I like it!!! Your turn Town...
Mario the Cheater Posted at: 20:33 Aug16 2006 Post ID: 993781
Mario the Cheater
Forum GuestMember
+
+
He's not gonna reply. Just make one yourself.
signature disabled

sheiny Posted at: 16:39 Aug17 2006 Post ID: 995151
sheiny
+
+
I did make one - and why do you think he won't reply?
Mario_4_Life Posted at: 22:32 Aug17 2006 Post ID: 995986
Mario_4_Life
+
+
On 17-Aug-2006 sheiny said:I did make one - and why do you think he won't reply?
It's either that he hasn't visited this forum yet or he is thinking of a new level.
Mario the Cheater Posted at: 09:18 Aug19 2006 Post ID: 998382
Mario the Cheater
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Don't double post. Shieny, delete it!
signature disabled

Town Idiot25 Posted at: 10:34 Aug19 2006 Post ID: 998568
Town Idiot25
DANG IT BOBBEH!
+
+
Sheiny aint the only mod here. It looks like a refresh glitch.
Anywhoo...

Name: Petey Pirahnas Castle

Found: Secret Portal under Isle Delfino Right under statue. (must swim to it and not run out of air)

Level 1: Sneak up on Petey Piranah (go through castle defeat all the dry bones and get the shine on his head)
Level 2: Free Petey! (Petes head is tuck in the doorway! Free him!)
Level 3: Kick Petey's ***. (your good deed didn't do anything! he still wants to kill you!)
Level 4: Secret of Petey's mouth (Pete is asleep again. Find him and jump into his mouth without waking him up to find out where the goop comes from)
Level 5: Red Coins of Petey's Turd (Head to the bathroom to find petey made a crap. Open it with fludd and retrive all the red coins Retrive in 40 seconds or less [even less than 20 you still need to get the second shine under 20])
Level 6: Top of the Castle (Get to the top of the castle to find the 6th shine)
Level 7: How the **** is shadow mario here? (usual chase)
Level 8: Last try Pete (He is mad you are stalking him, broke into his castle, played with his intestines, and broke his turds Fight to defeat him once and for all!)
Secret Shine 1: Red Coins of Petey's Mouth
Secret Shine 2: Red Coins of Petey's Turd (retrive in 20 seconds or less even if last time was less than 20)
Blue Coins: Hard
100 coins: Extremely hard (99 coins in world, 1 in turd.)

« Last edited by Town Idiot25 on Aug 19th 2006 »

A Quote
Within a Quote?

POSTCEPTION
Mario the Cheater Posted at: 11:53 Aug19 2006 Post ID: 998773
Mario the Cheater
Forum GuestMember
+
+
That comes to 175 Shines.

-Hell-(the opposite of Heaven Sky)

At 175 Shines, A Red Pianta will appear near the statue. Just talk to him and he'll send you to Hell.

Episode 1:Monty's Revenge(Kill him with the bombs he throws like last time. He fires only purple Bullet Bills and (rarely)Gold Bullet Bills while you're away from him.)
Episode 2: Red Coins of Hell(They can be hard to see!)
Episode 3:The Secret of the Volcano(There's a volcano shooting molten rocks somewhere. It takes a 5 second pause every 10 seconds. Jump in at that time.)
Episode 4:Red Coins of the 8 Birds(Remember the Red Bird of Happiness back in the Grass Level? Shoot all 8 of them down. If one Red Coin lands on lava, it's lost and you have to start over.)
Episode 5:Lava Ship!(Get on the Lava Ship and find the Shine!)
Episode 6:Inferno Blooper Appears(This version of Gooper Blooper shoots burning goop from Pianta Village and can hit you will all 4 Tentacles instead of 2. You have to pull it's mouth 3 times!!!
Episode 7:Shadow Mario in Hell(He can leave trails of burning goop like in Pianta Village. Just chase him down.)
Episode 8:To the Earth's Core!!(Hatch Yoshi with a pepper(He wants a pepper always) from the Pepper Place. Then spray the Orange Goop at the center of the level and you will fall to the Earth's Core. There to battle Inferno Blooper again. This time he can do the tentacle swing like Ricco Harbor Episode 5.
Secret Shine 1:The Secret of the Volcano Red Coin Challenge(3 Minutes)
Secret Shine 2:There's a yellow bird at the top of the volcano. Spray it down while avoiding the lava(and molten rocks).
100 Coin Shine: Easy. Go to Episode 1 and do the same as Pinna Park Episode 2.
Blue Coins:Play as Luigi(remember Luigi's Mansion?) and super jump to the highest cliffs even Mario can't reach with any FLUDD Nozzles.
Nozzles:The Rocket and Turbo Nozzles here are just for fun.

Now there are 189 Shines and you can still Play as Luigi.

« Last edited by Mario the Cheater on Aug 19th 2006 »
signature disabled

Mario_4_Life Posted at: 17:52 Aug19 2006 Post ID: 999519
Mario_4_Life
+
+
Nice, Hell and Heaven, my turn:

Bowser Jr's Tower(just like in NSMB)
You have to get all of the Shine SPrites and at the right side of where you start, B. Jr will appear and you will have to follow it to the lighthouse is. The lighthouse will have a dark aroma on the opposite side of the building, Spray and enter the M.

Shine Sprite 1: Shine on the Tower(climb the tower to the Shine Sprite on the top)
Shine Sprite 2: B. Jr Strikes(fight him while he drops lava goop)
Shine Sprite 3: Secret of the Tower(find the secret in the highest room of the tower)
Shine Sprite 4: Red Coin Rally(Find them in all of the rooms in the tower before B. Jr steals them)
Shine Sprite 5: Platform Phoebia(The Entrance is blocked. Use yoshi to climb the outside of the tower by squirting the enemies)
Shine Sprite 6: Secret in Jr's Room(Sneak to Jr's Room without getting caught)
Shine Sprite 7: Shadow Mario Run(Chase Shadow Mario)
Shine Sprite 8: The Deal With Jr(Fight Jr one more time but he throws ball$ of lava goop at you)
Secret Shine 1: Episode 3
Secret Shine 2: Episode 6
Blue Coins: In the rooms of the tower
100 Coin Shine: There's about 5-20 coins in each room.

« Last edited by Mario_4_Life on Aug 19th 2006 »
Mario the Cheater Posted at: 18:40 Aug19 2006 Post ID: 999570
Mario the Cheater
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Isle Crabino

Collect 203 Shines(it can be done), remember those islands in the distace at the intro on the plane map? One of them is shaped like a crab. Get in the Cannon to Pinna Park. Now you have 3 Options:Pinna Park, Heaven Sky, or Isle Crabino.

Episode 0:Crabino Plaza(You choose the Episode from here unlike other levels.)
Episode 1:Cribanco Hills:(Harder than Bianco Hills)
Episode 2:Lobster Harbor:(Harder than Ricco Harbor)
Episode 3:Clawbato Beach:(Harder than Gelato Beach)
Episode 4:Crinna Park:(Way Harder than Pinna Park)
Episode 5:Crabby Bay:(So much Harder than Noki Bay!)
Episode 6:Sicraba Beach:(You guested it! Harder than Sirena Beach)
Episode 7:Chase Shadow Mario in Criana Village(Get him... zzzz)
Episode 8:Clawbona Mountain:(It takes extreme skill to beat and no blue coins.)
Secret Shine 1:There are no secret courses! So spray down the Yellow Bird in Crabino Plaza.
Secret Shine 2:Spray the hidden Shine in the Sand near Clawbona Mountain in Crabino Plaza.
Blue Coins:There are 5 in each of the first 6 episodes.
100 Coin Shine:Pick Episode 4 because of the mole and his Bullet Bills. Killing him with bombs only revives him.

There we go! 217 Shines and Luigi is still avaliable. You should make more characters avaliable like Wario or someone.
signature disabled

Mario_4_Life Posted at: 19:46 Aug19 2006 Post ID: 999667
Mario_4_Life
+
+
Monty's Tankers
Remember when you had to sleep for Luigi's Mansion. Do it again except when night, go to the cannon and Only Monty's Tankers will be an option. Blast OFF!!!

Shine Sprite 1: Tanker Trouble(Now entering the newest Member, Wario since he hates the Moles that took over his home.) Use Wario to take out with a butt slam on all 10 tanks and then butt slam each Mole in it to face the death tank which throws Ball$ of Wario Stinker Bombs(Can be obtained after defeated). Use wario's butt slam on the tank 10 times and grab the Shine Sprite.
Shine Sprite 2: Secret Monty AHOY(Same as the one in Pinna Park and in Crinna Park.) (Mario Level) Once defeated, enter the hole.
Shine Sprite 3: Stinky Mole(Remember the Stink Bombs.) Another Wario level. Use his stink bombs to avoid the moles, If Caught, You lose. Get the Shine Sprite in the room where Monty Sleeps.
Shine Sprite 4: Mole Mole Mole(Mario Level) Fight Monty With his tank that shoots 5 Bullet Bills. Water the Green Bullets to fire at Monty. Do it 5 times. You win!
Shine Sprite 5: Mole Whacker(Wario Level) There are 5 Moles(normal level) to butt slam and 6 levels(5 mins. each) to conquer. Funnest level yet!!!
Shine Sprite 6: Red COin Tanker(Mario Level) When you start, you will be sucked into a tank, collect all the red coins before time runs out.
Shine Sprite 7: Shadow Mario (usual chase with mario)
Shine Sprite 8: The final War(Deafeat Monty Mole and his minions to win the Shine Sprite.)
Secret Shine 1: Level 2
Secret Shine 2: Find the bird and spray it.
Blue coins: 10 in the tanks in Tank Trouble, In Red coin Tanker there are 5, in Mole Whacker, if completed a level under 3 minutes, get blue coins which is 6, and there are nine in Secret Monty Ahoy. Spray the ground.
100 Coin Shine: Spray the ground in Secret Monty Ahoy.
Mario, Luigi, and Wario are now playable.
Mario the Cheater Posted at: 10:14 Aug20 2006 Post ID: 1000535
Mario the Cheater
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Now you can switch Delfino Plaza between day and night without sleeping and choose who to play as as with the pause screen.

-Mars-

Use the Turbo Nozzle to bump into the guy that sends you to hell. He'll get so angry for what you did, he'll throw you so far away that you land on another planet.

Episode 1:Matians Attack!(Kill 100 Martians with water.)
Episode 2:Box Breaker Challenge(A Martian will challenge you to break all the crates in 30 seconds like in Delfino Plaza.)
Episode 3:II Plantissimo and the Mars Race(How did he get here? Anyway, his record is 30 seconds. Good Luck.)
Episode 4:Rock Red Coin Hunt(Ground Pound the rocks. 8 of the 80 have red coins. Press the switch and you have 5 minutes.)
Episode 5:Luigi climbs Olympus Mons(Play as Luigi and climb Mars's largest volcano with high cliffs. There's a shine waiting at the top.)
Episode 6:Wario smashes the wall(Play as Wario and smash the brick wall at the bottom of the volcano. Then kill 200 Martians.)
Episode 7:Shadow Mario on Mars!(I don't know how he got here, but you better catch him!
Episode 8:Waluigi's in trouble!(As Wario, kill 1,000 Martians to save Waluigi. Other characters will be outwitted.)
Secret Shine 1:Go back to Episode 2. You'll have more crates to break.
Secret Shine 2:As Waluigi, use this thin body to slip through the narrow area of Olympus Mons at the bottom.
Blue Coins: All 30 of them are collected as Luigi climbs Olympus Mons.
100 Coins:At least 90 are on Olympus Mons. Good Luck.

Now there are 244 Shines. But I need other to keep track for me.

And Mario_4_Life, click the link below my sig where it reads "Click here if you want a signature!". I got a surprise for you.

« Last edited by Mario the Cheater on Aug 20th 2006 »
signature disabled

Mario_4_Life Posted at: 21:04 Aug20 2006 Post ID: 1001900
Mario_4_Life
+
+
Blooper's Paradise

You know where the 2 pinapples are in front of the other FLUDD boxes, get the Rocket FLUDD. Go in the deep water in the mini-pool where the 2 pinapples are there. Rocket up and butt-slam down and the mini-pool will break.

Episode 1: Rotten Rotten Teeth(The eel is back and he flooded the town with his Rotten Teeth. Do the same as before.)
Episode 2: Red Coin Paradise(The Red Coins are hidden somewhere in the Blooper Hotel, find them.)
Episode 3: Secrets from huts.(One of the Huts has a secret in them.)
Episode 4: Blooper Race(Use bloopers to race against a blooper. Wierd.)
Episode 5: Blooper's Goop(Fight him like last time except Pull his 4 Tenacles another time since they regenerated and pull his mouth 3 times.)
Episode 6: Blooper Madness(The mini-bloopers are mad at you. Use Wario to smash through them and go for the S.S.)
Episode 7: Shadow Mario Bloops(Use a blooper and race him and deafeat him at the end).
Episode 8: Blooper Bloops again(Deafeat like in Episode 5 with mini-Bloop minions.)
Secret Shine 1: Episode 3
Secret Shine 2:Find and Spray the Yellow Bird
100 coin Shine: alot undersea against the Eel
Blue Coins: There's 10 in sea and 20 on land.

There are 257 Shines.

Mario The Cheater, I cannot get graphic, the topic is closed, reply.

« Last edited by Mario_4_Life on Aug 20th 2006 »
sheiny Posted at: 20:56 Sep07 2006 Post ID: 1034284
sheiny
+
+
This is a Dead Thread - if someone wants to make a new level, please feel free to do so in a new Thread starting at 120 Shines again lol.

-CLOSED-
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 164591

Post Top
Click to close