Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Super Mario Sunshine

Create your own Character to play as

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Super Duper Mario Posted at: 18:33 Dec02 2006 Post ID: 1186325
Super Duper Mario
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
You can use already-made characters from the game like Luigi if you want. Tell how the character is unlocked and thier abilities.

Here's mine:

Luigi

Beat Corona Mountain with 120 Shines 3 Times in a row without losing a life. Luigi is like Mario but he can stay in the Air Longer than Yoshi after Jumping. And Hover Longer,Rocket Higher, and Turbo Faster. Even run faster. He's younger but more flexible and ligher than Mario.

Now it's your turn!

« Last edited by Super Duper Mario on Dec 2nd 2006 »

Check out this topic!!

Also check out this!
SMS and SMBM Fan Posted at: 14:33 Dec03 2006 Post ID: 1188605
SMS and SMBM Fan
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Can we use characters that are not Nintendo-related?

Spongebob Squarepants

Stay in the Water of Delfino Plaza's pool near Corona Mountain for 3 Hours. Then he'll show up. Now you can absorb water and fire it from your mouth. This is stronger than FLUDD. But if you have no water at all, you will die in 8 Minutes. 1 health point lost each minute.
Super Duper Mario Posted at: 15:01 Dec03 2006 Post ID: 1188700
Super Duper Mario
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yes you can.

Jenny Wakeman

In Bowser's Battle, Rocket Jump onto Bowser and spray him up close! He'll get blind and scream. Jenny will hear it and show up and kill him. You can now play as her. She might look sweet and normal, but just watch the show MLaaTR! Now you can jump super high,use weapons to kill foes, and goop from the Episodes will not hurt you. You can also swim in Acid and Lava. And Fly! Just watch out for water. Even the poison water of the Toxic River. If you get wet, you will rust and move really slowly and do nothing else! Ask any Pianta to be oiled. You can do it as long as you are Jenny. If you fall into a pool of water, you get shocked and die. Here's a picture of her!

Check out this topic!!

Also check out this!
Cross Stinger Posted at: 07:42 Dec15 2006 Post ID: 1215801
Cross Stinger
Terrible Treecko
Post Likes: 41
+
+
SDM, you and SMS and SMBM Fan have the same IP addresses. Explain.
atlantor78 Posted at: 11:01 Dec15 2006 Post ID: 1215936
atlantor78
Forum GuestMember
+
+
isn't it obvious... they're the same person
Mario_4_Life Posted at: 12:01 Dec17 2006 Post ID: 1220335
Mario_4_Life
+
+
No duh, they also made one in Super Smash Bros Melee.
Gamerad Posted at: 13:09 Jan07 2007 Post ID: 1278787
Gamerad
Post Likes: 1
+
+
Yes they did make one In SSBM I would love to here what is going on Super Duper Mario and SMS and SMBM Fan

(Sorry for the big Question asking but im Practising to Be a Mod in SSBM) If i become a Mod on SSBM Mario_4_Life would have to do evrything so he needs help Smile(Whic is one part that i put in my aplication) How long does it take to know when your a Mod becuse i have school tommorow :(

« Last edited by Gamerad on Jan 7th 2007 »

sheiny Posted at: 22:37 Jan10 2007 Post ID: 1285377
sheiny
+
+
I think they pick Mods about once a month...
[center]HERE TO ANSWER YOUR GAMING QUESTIONS & HELP YOU BEAT THOSE GAMES!
[color=red][b]2,000+ POINTS & ALWAYS GROWING!!![/color]
I FINALLY GOT MY WII & WII LOVE IT!!!!![/b][/center]
Mario_4_Life Posted at: 22:46 Jan10 2007 Post ID: 1285387
Mario_4_Life
+
+
On 07-Jan-2007 Gamerad said:Yes they did make one In SSBM I would love to here what is going on Super Duper Mario and SMS and SMBM Fan

(Sorry for the big Question asking but im Practising to Be a Mod in SSBM) If i become a Mod on SSBM Mario_4_Life would have to do evrything so he needs help Smile(Whic is one part that i put in my aplication) How long does it take to know when your a Mod becuse i have school tommorow :(
Yes, I need help with Modding that place. THe pinned topics really help there with beginners though.
hms523355 Posted at: 11:24 Jul23 2007 Post ID: 1769040
hms523355
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Sonic the hedgehog

How to unlock:
Run on top of water with the turbo nozzle for eight hours without stoping then sonic will apear and take FLUDD and you can now play as him sonic can run alought faster than mario but he can't swim and he can use his homeing attack to kill enemys and when he has fifty coins jump in the air to turn into super sonic!
luigicanz Posted at: 18:40 Jul28 2007 Post ID: 1784592
luigicanz
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Kirby

How to unlock:Go to corana mountain and hover 100 times and die.Mario will leave and Kirby will take FLUDD and he can suck up enimies and he can't use the hover nozzle but can hover himself!Thumbs Up

« Last edited by luigicanz on Jul 29th 2007 »

Click here to level up my card!
yoshi the blue Posted at: 17:05 Aug13 2007 Post ID: 1836473
yoshi the blue
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Toad

When Toadsworth is under an umbrella infront of the crate place, talk to him. Then Jump on his his head for at least 5 minuites. If you jumps on his head longer, that's ok. Then talk to him again. He'll ask you what your favorite color is. Chose the color you want the playabale toad to be. Then die or collect a shine sprite in delfino. when you come back, you'll be a backwards toad, as in he faces the wrong way. He'll be the color you chose, and he'll have fludd on his head. He sounds like Mario and when he dies or gets a shine sprite, he turns into Mario. This is because you activated a scrapped method to get a new playable character they coulden't completly delete. Once you leave delfino, you'll be Mario again.
supermariostar Posted at: 17:44 Oct28 2007 Post ID: 1973606
supermariostar
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 23-Jul-2007 hms523355 said:Sonic the hedgehog

How to unlock:
Run on top of water with the turbo nozzle for eight hours without stoping then sonic will apear and take FLUDD and you can now play as him sonic can run alought faster than mario but he can't swim and he can use his homeing attack to kill enemys and when he has fifty coins jump in the air to turn into super sonic!
Yeah the Super Sonic his way is fake.ShameThe REAL way to unlock him is:Do what he says except the Super Sonic part.To get Super Sonic Get the Chaos Emeralds(one in each level)THEN get fifty rings(coins)and jump.Smile

Speedt Posted at: 12:31 Nov01 2007 Post ID: 1977539
Speedt
+
+
Please do not bump old topics. Just start a new topic.

supermariostar Posted at: 20:11 Nov13 2007 Post ID: 1991879
supermariostar
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Ok.I'll try not to.

Abhorsen Of Dark Posted at: 01:50 Nov17 2007 Post ID: 1995545
Abhorsen Of Dark
+
+
Wow thanks for that.

I am Evee
thnx to ChaosH8 for the sig and Avy.
Woohoo second one to do checklisting.
[X] Start a checklist
[X] Get Someone to call someone else a dwefrey
[X] get maxy to say HI
[X] get TL to say who?
[X] Get Maxxy to cuss someone
[X] get maxxy to click on a link I send him
[X] get TL to say what
[X]Get maxxy to say ML or ManaphyLover
smatt3000 Posted at: 16:43 Feb18 2008 Post ID: 2127361
smatt3000
Forum GuestMember
+
+
OK This Looks Fun...I Wish It Could Really Happen In The Game...
Heres Mine

Cosmo

To Unlock Cosmo:Go To Isle Delfino Plaza And Jump On Top Of The Statue Where The First Teleporting M Appears. Then Rocket jump then ground pound the head.Then Do It 6 More Times(without Falling Off)Then This Will Activate Cosmo. His Powers: He Can Use His Wand To Turn Enemies Into Blocks Like Yoshi Juice,Conjure up the fruit that yoshi will need. he has unlimited lives since he can fly, He Can Conjure up Wanda For Double The Power For A Short Time,And He Can Counjure up Timmy So He Can Annoy you. To Go Back To Mario Get Ontop Of The Statue Again make him jump the do the same thing u did to get him. Wow that was long
lucario_master1991 Posted at: 16:59 Feb18 2008 Post ID: 2127385
lucario_master1991
Post Likes: 2
+
+
do not bump old topics
BlackCharizard| Team Darkl ucario |
luigicanz Posted at: 16:11 Nov09 2008 Post ID: 2474873
luigicanz
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Shadow the Hedgehog

To get him,you must get Sonic.A lottery will appear by the fruit stands in Delphino Plaza.You have to get 3 7s on it,then save.Try again after you get Lucky 7s.Get 3 Shadow Heads,hand Sonic will die.Then shadow will appear and take over.

Click here to level up my card!
mini_mario Posted at: 20:57 Nov09 2008 Post ID: 2475056
mini_mario
Post Likes: 3
+
+
stop bumping the topics!!!

avatar credit to Trainer Saphire
signature credit to Layne
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums