Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Ideas for the next game

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Next
nintendo dude Posted at: 19:44 Jun15 2009 Post ID: 2646809
nintendo dude
Post Likes: 0
+
+
What new feature will Super Smash Bros. Rumble (just a guess) have?

I think you should be able to make your own characters out of parts from other characters (arms, legs, armor, face) and choose their moves.
I'm done here. Living over at thepurplecube.org as n.d. if you wanna say hi.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Volke Posted at: 08:38 Jun16 2009 Post ID: 2647092
Volke
Executioner
Post Likes: 33
+
+
Well, we can except there to be another ten characters, maybe a few more if they kick one or two out.

I have a great idea - online play without any lag and without having to wait for ten minutes before you get entered into a match (which turns out to be crap because of the lag).
mini_mario Posted at: 12:14 Jun16 2009 Post ID: 2647305
mini_mario
Post Likes: 3
+
+
A great name for the new game will be : Super Smash Bros Assault

Some new character in it. A new story adventure mode and no more lagging on wi-fi like Volke said.

avatar credit to Trainer Saphire
signature credit to Layne
Aether13 Posted at: 21:02 Jun16 2009 Post ID: 2647900
Aether13
Post Likes: 1
+
+
DLC
Less Lag
Better Move sets for characters
A better stage Creator

That's about it.

Veenis made teh siggy :D
Heart Gold FC: 5242 6951 2898
Also if you want to go to PXE click this link...DO IT!
Volke Posted at: 09:34 Jun17 2009 Post ID: 2648137
Volke
Executioner
+
+
On 16-Jun-2009 mini_mario said:A great name for the new game will be : Super Smash Bros Assault

Some new character in it. A new story adventure mode and no more lagging on wi-fi like Volke said.
I like that name.

Add to that some actual dialogue in the story mode, and make it longer.
Aether13 Posted at: 14:27 Jun17 2009 Post ID: 2648341
Aether13
+
+
On 17-Jun-2009 Volke said:I like that name.

Add to that some actual dialogue in the story mode, and make it longer.
Yea I think the only dialogue is Ike saying Aether xD

nintendo dude Posted at: 17:10 Jun17 2009 Post ID: 2648571
nintendo dude
+
+
On 16-Jun-2009 mini_mario said:A great name for the new game will be : Super Smash Bros Assault

That would be an awesome name, but they already made Star Fox Assault, so...
PhilXZ Posted at: 18:00 Jun17 2009 Post ID: 2648600
PhilXZ
German Wunderkind
+
+
I'm actually against the idea because it could possibly ruin the SSB franchise.

But, yes, more characters and a more intense SSE.
Aether13 Posted at: 21:12 Jun17 2009 Post ID: 2648770
Aether13
+
+
On 17-Jun-2009 PhilXZ said:I'm actually against the idea because it could possibly ruin the SSB franchise.

But, yes, more characters and a more intense SSE.
Explain how it would ruin SSB series?

Volke Posted at: 07:21 Jun20 2009 Post ID: 2651024
Volke
Executioner
+
+
On 17-Jun-2009 Aether13 said:Yea I think the only dialogue is Ike saying Aether xD
Captain Falcon said "Come On!" at one point. When they were in the factory.
Traffic Monger Posted at: 15:35 Jun20 2009 Post ID: 2651261
Traffic Monger
ヽ( ´ー `)ノ
+
+
On 20-Jun-2009 Volke said:Captain Falcon said "Come On!" at one point. When they were in the factory.
I personally thought it was quiet, but Snake also said "Kept you waiting, huh?" when he revealed himself on the Halberd.

Signature credit goes to .Impact.

Skype - Shadezz80
Volke Posted at: 07:38 Jun21 2009 Post ID: 2651712
Volke
Executioner
+
+
I doubt they would have had him say that if he was available from the start of the game.
Traffic Monger Posted at: 08:46 Jun21 2009 Post ID: 2651778
Traffic Monger
ヽ( ´ー `)ノ
+
+
I remember reading somewhere that Snake was slotted for Melee, but never made it in because of time restraints. Also, you did have to unlock Snake. You had to play 10/15 matches on Shadow Moses Island.

Signature credit goes to .Impact.

Skype - Shadezz80
jose22_1986 Posted at: 11:49 Jun21 2009 Post ID: 2651974
jose22_1986
Apparition
+
+
They should add someone from tales of symphonia. Evil
I think that they should also have some default seettings for stock/time/coin and for the controls so that you dont have to change/put your name in everytime to get the proper rules/control scheme. Also where are the feet? :p
Shane ss1 Posted at: 14:09 Jun21 2009 Post ID: 2652090
Shane ss1
+
+
What about some charcters of dbz like goku.plus why dont they take out say peach cuz i dont get why shes in it really cuz of her terrible moveset.And replce them with say to classics from melee like docter mario and roy.
Brawl name.GOKU
Brawl Fc:4726-5399-7808
Join my team:Super smash bros brawlers

My wii adress:7588-3393-7375-7677.

Volke Posted at: 09:16 Jun22 2009 Post ID: 2652793
Volke
Executioner
+
+
Traffic Monger - Hideo Kojima begged for Snake to be in Melee, but the game was too far ahead in development for any more characters to be added, so Nintendo promised him that Snake would be in the sequel. I unlocked Snake just by playing The Subspace Emissiary. All the characters can be unlocked by doing just that (which probably makes things easier).

Shane SS1 - Peach is actually pretty good if you can use her properly. I'm not sure where she stands in Brawl's tier list, but in Melee's she was pretty high up. I agree that Doctor Mario should never have been removed, though.
Shane ss1 Posted at: 14:27 Jun22 2009 Post ID: 2653048
Shane ss1
+
+
Volke i dont really mean to argue but i still think she shoulnt be in it.
Brawl name.GOKU
Brawl Fc:4726-5399-7808
Join my team:Super smash bros brawlers

My wii adress:7588-3393-7375-7677.

nintendo dude Posted at: 07:47 Jun29 2009 Post ID: 2659751
nintendo dude
+
+
On 21-Jun-2009 Traffic Monger said:I remember reading somewhere that Snake was slotted for Melee, but never made it in because of time restraints. Also, you did have to unlock Snake. You had to play 10/15 matches on Shadow Moses Island.
I thought you had to play as Snake 10-15 times to unlock shadow moses island. Smile
Cervantes De Leon Posted at: 15:14 Jul02 2009 Post ID: 2663276
Cervantes De Leon
+
+
Shane ss1: DBZ is a manga, not a video game franchise. There are video games of the manga, but it doesn't qualify them as video game characters. Sakurai only wanted video game characters, and odds are that would continue.
As for Peach, she's one of the most popular Nintendo characters and a well known character to represent the Mario franchise. Even if her moveset's not as good as some others (though I'd say she's improved from Melee), it's rather clear why she's here.
And as good as Dr. Mario and Roy were, clones are clones. Roy was only there for advertising anyway.

nintendo dude: Shadow Moses was available from the start. One of the methods for unlocking Snake was by playing 15 games on Shadow Moses.

To agree with other people that have said this, the next Smash Bros should have some new characters (I can still think of some Nintendo characters that I'm surprised aren't playable), an improved online service and some DLC. The story mode was ok, but could do with some improvement. I'd also like to see Board the Platforms and Race to the Finish return for the Stadium section of the game.

By ozzo

Mission debriefing: Now available
jose22_1986 Posted at: 15:41 Jul02 2009 Post ID: 2663344
jose22_1986
Apparition
+
+
On 02-Jul-2009 Cervantes De Leon said:Shane ss1: DBZ is a manga, not a video game franchise. There are video games of the manga, but it doesn't qualify them as video game characters. Sakurai only wanted video game characters, and odds are that would continue.
As for Peach, she's one of the most popular Nintendo characters and a well known character to represent the Mario franchise. Even if her moveset's not as good as some others (though I'd say she's improved from Melee), it's rather clear why she's here.
And as good as Dr. Mario and Roy were, clones are clones. Roy was only there for advertising anyway.

nintendo dude: Shadow Moses was available from the start. One of the methods for unlocking Snake was by playing 15 games on Shadow Moses.

To agree with other people that have said this, the next Smash Bros should have some new characters (I can still think of some Nintendo characters that I'm surprised aren't playable), an improved online service and some DLC. The story mode was ok, but could do with some improvement. I'd also like to see Board the Platforms and Race to the Finish return for the Stadium section of the game.
I totally agree with everything here and tenebrae should be an assist trophy since I'm pretty sure Tales Of Symphonia is only nintendo. Anyhoo I miss the board the platforms however they should use a different stage than the target smash stages.(I'm pretty sure they used to use the same one) Target smash should also have one for each player like it used to I'd rather trade the co-op for that. It should also be on wifi if they keep the co-op.
Displaying Page 1 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close