Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Subspace

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Vike Posted at: 16:28 Dec06 2014 Post ID: 3362474
Vike
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Hello!
Recently I started reaching 100%. I got every crown except from the three "The great maze"-levels. I searched up a map: "subspace emissary map" and got the one showing every character and blue/orange boxes.

and started searching for the orange boxes in the first of the three "The Great Maze". I found one missing, took it, defeated the boss and got the crown.

But the two last "The Great Maze" still had flags on them. Pretty irritated I tried one of the two which were left. Searched through the same places, but every box was taken. I tried to defeat the boss, but still the flag was there. I have done this to both of the remaining "The Great Maze".

I have 99% (hmm, when I write this I see that it's 4 The Great Maze - anyway, two of them are completed). Missing the one up right (Jungle?) and the bottom left. How can I get away the flag on these? I will be happy for any answear. Every orange box ae taken.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
VitalazySensei Posted at: 11:29 Sep30 2023 Post ID: 3459915
VitalazySensei
Post Likes: 17
+
+
so sad no one answered...
well I'm not sure why, have you unlocked the unlockable characters from the hidden doors? probably yes... thats interesting.
I'm not sure why, but I think you should double check and maybe search it up..
(You said you'll be happy for any kind of answer Evil )

« Last edited by VitalazySensei on Sep 30th 2023 »
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close