Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Which Stage...

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

sh_utup_ane Posted at: 19:53 Jul21 2007 Post ID: 1765762
sh_utup_ane
Post Likes: 0
+
+
which stage do u guys think is going to be the most awesome?
I think the hyrule castle stage because i hear it will be very interactive with the players
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
HYPA Posted at: 03:17 Jul22 2007 Post ID: 1766296
HYPA
Post Likes: 1
+
+
I don't mind the Brige of Eldin, but i'm not too keen on how it's entirely flat. Delfino Plaza's my favourite at the moment, very scenic.
Black
Name: Chris
FC: 3138-8446-5805
TwilightPrince Posted at: 03:19 Jul22 2007 Post ID: 1766297
TwilightPrince
+
+
Yeah like the Delfino Plaza it's my favorite,looks nice to battle in.
.:Join My Team TwilightPrince:.

Credit to Me for Signature.
MSN:TwilightPrince_1234atHotmailcom
yammy Posted at: 17:44 Jul22 2007 Post ID: 1767518
yammy
Self-Motivated
+
+
YA i would have to go with Delfino Pizza too it looks very fun to battle on
Self Motivation is Key.
TWILIGHT LINK Posted at: 19:11 Jul22 2007 Post ID: 1767676
TWILIGHT LINK
Post Likes: 2
+
+
I'm excited for the Hyrule Castle.

Credit for Sig & Avy goes to Yogi_Bear
K Dawg Posted at: 07:36 Jul23 2007 Post ID: 1768682
K Dawg
Post Likes: 13
+
+
On 22-Jul-2007 TWILIGHT LINK said:I'm excited for the Hyrule Castle.
yeah the last one was great plently of room to fight

^ Credit goes to ozzo
Volke Posted at: 10:46 Jul23 2007 Post ID: 1768963
Volke
Executioner
Post Likes: 33
+
+
Although I don't think it's been shown in actual gameplay footage, I'm really looking foreward to the Castle Daein stage that was shown in the early video that confirmed the currently known newcomers. Tellius > Hyrule anyday.
Pandaemonium Posted at: 11:42 Jul24 2007 Post ID: 1771514
Pandaemonium
+
+
I can only assume that was the Fire Emblem stage. If so, it looks awesome and I agree with you.
Volke Posted at: 11:56 Jul24 2007 Post ID: 1771566
Volke
Executioner
+
+
On 24-Jul-2007 Pandaemonium said:I can only assume that was the Fire Emblem stage. If so, it looks awesome and I agree with you.
It is. The flags surrounding the castle had the Daein crest imprinted on them.
Cervantes De Leon Posted at: 13:06 Jul24 2007 Post ID: 1771781
Cervantes De Leon
+
+
Lylat Cruise looks the best so far. Fighting within a huge space war? Yes please.

By ozzo

Mission debriefing: Now available
TWILIGHT LINK Posted at: 20:10 Jul24 2007 Post ID: 1773224
TWILIGHT LINK
+
+
On 24-Jul-2007 Volke said:It is. The flags surrounding the castle had the Daein crest imprinted on them.
Good eye. I couldn't make out those symbols. If that's the case, maybe Soren, or Lethe will be in it.

Volke Posted at: 06:09 Jul25 2007 Post ID: 1773962
Volke
Executioner
+
+
On 24-Jul-2007 TWILIGHT LINK said:Good eye. I couldn't make out those symbols. If that's the case, maybe Soren, or Lethe will be in it.
Ike is the most likely to be a new character if that's the case, or maybe Elincia, since they were the main characters in Path of Radiance, although Ike is more likely because Elincia rides a pegasus. But yeah, I'd love to see a character from Path of Radiance make an appearence. Hopefully they could replace Roy, since Roy is a sub-average character on a competitive level and Ike has a way cooler hairstyle.
TWILIGHT LINK Posted at: 07:49 Jul25 2007 Post ID: 1774022
TWILIGHT LINK
+
+
On 25-Jul-2007 Volke said:Ike is the most likely to be a new character if that's the case, or maybe Elincia, since they were the main characters in Path of Radiance, although Ike is more likely because Elincia rides a pegasus. But yeah, I'd love to see a character from Path of Radiance make an appearence. Hopefully they could replace Roy, since Roy is a sub-average character on a competitive level and Ike has a way cooler hairstyle.
Elincia was the Princess of Telius. You might be thinking of Titania. She rode a horse, and had red hair. She was awesome.Evil

I'll agree with you there. Ike does look better than Roy, but I have a hard time using Marth, so Roy suits me better.

((Back on topic now.))

« Last edited by TWILIGHT LINK on Jul 25th 2007 »

Volke Posted at: 07:05 Jul26 2007 Post ID: 1776824
Volke
Executioner
+
+
On 25-Jul-2007 TWILIGHT LINK said:Elincia was the Princess of Telius. You might be thinking of Titania. She rode a horse, and had red hair. She was awesome.Evil

I'll agree with you there. Ike does look better than Roy, but I have a hard time using Marth, so Roy suits me better.

((Back on topic now.))
No, Elincia is the Princess of Crimea. Crimea is one of seven (eight if you actually count Serenes Forest as a nation) countries that make up the continent of Tellius. Titania simply used to be a knight of Crimea, and she's the worst Paladin in Path of Radiance (which is saying a lot, since there are six possible Paladins overall, including her) due to her being a per-promote. She might be good at first, but evetually her stats will suck compared to other powerhouses such as Ike, Oscar, Boyd and Soren (except for Soren's Strength, but he's a Mage after all). I just use her as an unequipped meatshield or an unequipped enemy lure to heal my other characters if need be.

Yes, I'm very sincere in pointing out my views.

Roy is easier to use than Marth, but on the long run, Roy is really inferior. For a bit of proof, here's the rating table assembled by the pros, although I odn't know where everyone is:

Top Tier (Marth is at the very top, followed by Fox and Sheik. Yes, this tier has few characters)

Higher Tier (Captain Falcon, Falco, Ganondorf, the Doc and someone else)

Upper Tier

Middle Tier (Roy is in the middle of this somewhere)

Lower Tier

Bottom Tier (Mewtwo and Pichu)

That's all I remember. I just remembered important parts to it.
MasterHunter Posted at: 13:18 Jul26 2007 Post ID: 1777557
MasterHunter
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 25-Jul-2007 TWILIGHT LINK said:Elincia was the Princess of Telius. You might be thinking of Titania. She rode a horse, and had red hair. She was awesome.Evil

((Back on topic now.))
Elincia does ride a pegasus, when you get to one of the last few chapters in PoR before the battle there's a cut-scene where she shows herself to Ike in armor with a pegasus behind her, from this point on she is a fighting unit. Believe or not Titania is worst Paladin, if you max the levels of all the weapon knights to 20 then as Paladins to 20 their stats tower over hers. Especially Oscar, plus he can use the bow triangle attack with his brothers.
Pandaemonium Posted at: 15:19 Jul26 2007 Post ID: 1777911
Pandaemonium
+
+
Continue your Fire Emblem discussion on a Fire Emblem forum.
Volke Posted at: 05:54 Jul27 2007 Post ID: 1779654
Volke
Executioner
+
+
On 26-Jul-2007 MasterHunter said:Elincia does ride a pegasus, when you get to one of the last few chapters in PoR before the battle there's a cut-scene where she shows herself to Ike in armor with a pegasus behind her, from this point on she is a fighting unit. Believe or not Titania is worst Paladin, if you max the levels of all the weapon knights to 20 then as Paladins to 20 their stats tower over hers. Especially Oscar, plus he can use the bow triangle attack with his brothers.
Well said. In my opinion, Oscar and Kieran are the best Paladins, Astrid and Makalov are pretty good, Geoffrey is ok and Titania is pretty bad. Oscar and Kieran get great Supports too. Although I've always found Jill is the best mounted unit in the game (if Wyvern Lords are classed as mounted units).

On topic, does the Delfino Plaza stage only take you around Delfino Plaza or does it take you around other Super Mario Sunshine locations? Because you can see a few of the other locations from Delfino Plaza (namely Ricco Harbour and Pinna Park, but you can also see the entrance to the Bianco Hills).

Pandaemonium - Unfortunately there isn't one.
bradthegamemaster Posted at: 11:50 Jul31 2007 Post ID: 1793731
bradthegamemaster
Don't Mess With Fluttershy
+
+
my favorite stage is the kid icarus one so far & fire emblem looks amazing!

The Neo Armstrong Cyclone Jet Armstrong Canon of Pokemon
Activity Status: Unknown, for now
HYPA Posted at: 01:08 Aug01 2007 Post ID: 1796026
HYPA
+
+
Smashville looks rather entertaining as well. I think Skyworlds going to be one of those hate-or-love courses, either you'll do really good there, or you will keep dying constantly.
Black
Name: Chris
FC: 3138-8446-5805
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close