Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Super Smash Bros. Melee

The best manouvres ever!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
F-Zone360 Posted at: 01:57 Jul31 2005 Post ID: 303649
F-Zone360
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
With Fox I grab someone, and throw them down. Then I use the Reflector right after it. Fast combo! You should try it!

GOODBYE SUPERCHEATS, IT WAS A GREAT RUN
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
TestVirus101 Posted at: 02:03 Jul31 2005 Post ID: 303657
TestVirus101
Ah crap he's finally dead
Post Likes: 35
+
+
Any other good manouvers?
F-Zone360 Posted at: 04:52 Jul31 2005 Post ID: 303804
F-Zone360
Forum GuestMember
+
+
If you are Mario and you spot someone in the air, jump and use A left or right (depending on what direction Mario's facing).
Also, try attacking them once they bounce off a wall, make it look like pinball!

xX Juste Belmont Xx Posted at: 15:50 Jul31 2005 Post ID: 305078
xX Juste Belmont Xx
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I thought you were going to tell use some NEW tricks. Oh well, but I didn't know about the pinball thing... Another good combo that will do some damage:(This is for Falco, I try it with Fox but its tough to get down) Grab them, throw them down, HOLD down, when you recover from throwing them do your down smash or tilt down, that sends them flying up, then you jump up and u-air them. This, if donr correctly, will do CRAZY damage or kill them.
Someone needs to stab you in the eye with a REALLY hot french fry!
XIF Posted at: 16:19 Jul31 2005 Post ID: 305120
XIF
Forum GuestMember
+
+
errr... sorry to say but those combo's are well... garbage <_<;;;

most, if not all characters can tech out of a down throw to avoid the shine, or any attack after that, and the down throw infact would leave fox or falco open to an attack if properly teched. Mario's meteor smash is too slow and lag's too much to be used as a spike. It's great when shffl'd, however, because the stun sets up nicely for any follow up attack, preferrably a down throw or an up tilt, which are great combo starters.
TobiasXelKythe Posted at: 16:32 Jul31 2005 Post ID: 305151
TobiasXelKythe
+
+
I don't see why people imitate the CPU players. It's really not a good idea... If I learned Luigi from compies, I'd never Up+B for recovery and I'd use combos like up throw -> green missile misfire off the stage.

Now then. Up throw double bair or up throw shwd bair with Luigi. Up throw jump bomb sex kick with Samus. Shffled d-air, u-tilt, f-tilt, shffled fair, dash SHL, whatever followup I feel like doing with Falco.
LUIGI'S GAME IS STEPPING UP [ www.freewebs.com/tobiasxk/LuigiFAQ.txt ]
Mask-o-Sheik Posted at: 18:09 Jul31 2005 Post ID: 305330
Mask-o-Sheik
Forum GuestMember
+
+
cfalcon against peach (0%): short hop fast-fall down aerial, grab, down throw, dash short jump neutral aerial (held back), dash short jump up aerial, dash short jump up aerial, dash short jump forward aerial.

omg zero to death'd / 10!!
DDR: want to pass Paranoia Survivor ~ Religions are just cults with more members. -- The resident SSB:M Captain Falcon user. -- "Let's eat fast so we can eat again!" ~ Ash
nevake Posted at: 18:10 Jul31 2005 Post ID: 305335
nevake
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Fox, shffled d-air, shine, wavedash, shffled d-air, grab (throw up)/upsmash, u-air. Or, shine, wavedash, shine, wavedash, shine, wavedash, etc until off the cliff, then shine-spike <_<. Or, shffled d-air but DI'ed a bit past the opponent, utilt, utilt, upsmash, u-air.

Falcon, upthrow, uair, fair.

Y. Link, throw bomb forwards, rush in and shffled u-air. Boomerang to nair. Bomb to nair. Take out bomb, bair, throw back, u-air.

IC, grab, headbutt, blizzard, downthrow, nana dsmash/fsmash.

ritt.no-ip.com
Mask-o-Sheik Posted at: 18:18 Jul31 2005 Post ID: 305355
Mask-o-Sheik
Forum GuestMember
+
+
sheik: dthrow, dthrow, dthrow, dthrow, dthrow, dthrow, dthrow, dthrow, dthrow, dthrow, dthrow, dthrow, dthrow, dthrow, dthrow, dthrow, dthrow, dthrow, dthrow, dthrow, dthrow, dthrow, dthrow, dthrow, dthrow, dthrow, dthrow, dthrow, dthrow, dthrow, dthrow, dthrow, dthrow, dthrow, dthrow, dthrow, dthrow, dthrow, dthrow, dthrow, dthrow, dthrow, dthrow, dthrow, dthrow, dthrow, dthrow, dthrow, ftilt, fair

marth: fair, fair, fair, fair, fair, fair, fair, fair, fair, fair, fair, fair, fair, fair, fair, fair, fsmash/dair
DDR: want to pass Paranoia Survivor ~ Religions are just cults with more members. -- The resident SSB:M Captain Falcon user. -- "Let's eat fast so we can eat again!" ~ Ash
nevake Posted at: 20:35 Jul31 2005 Post ID: 305609
nevake
Forum GuestMember
+
+
lol
ritt.no-ip.com
F-Zone360 Posted at: 03:46 Aug01 2005 Post ID: 306279
F-Zone360
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Well, XIF if you are an expert at this (like me) you would have exellent timing and would be able to smack down the opponent with Mario!
One manouvre I mostly use is to place a Motion Sensor Bomb and throw the enemy at it.

TobiasXelKythe Posted at: 09:32 Aug01 2005 Post ID: 306638
TobiasXelKythe
+
+
"Well, XIF if you are an expert at this (like me) you would have exellent timing and would be able to smack down the opponent with Mario!"

And if you were playing decent competition, your "excellent timing" would be revealed as "not-quite-so-great timing" because even WITH good timing, the attack is still slow and easy to avoid. It's not mario's best choice if you're already in the air. Xif's right about it being better to bounce people off the ground and start juggles with, really...

No offense, but if you're going to be bragging and simultaneously exhibiting somewhat lacking skill/knowledge, you're going to be contradicted by people =/

I like b-air missile cancels with Samus. Iunno why. >.>
F-Zone360 Posted at: 16:21 Aug01 2005 Post ID: 307557
F-Zone360
Forum GuestMember
+
+
No, I'm not bragging or debating, I'm just saying if you have mastered Mario's abilities, you can do it. I know intermediate people like Virus could have trouble. That move was for experts only, (I'm not offending you people.) I'll come up with some combos for beginners soon! (Once again, I'm not offending you people). Don't think I'm trying to be the best player here.

nevake Posted at: 16:26 Aug01 2005 Post ID: 307568
nevake
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Attacking them with one fair is NOT a combo, and in no way can it be used regularly. If there is a situation in which you can use it, there are much better options to do than forward air.

Post #200
ritt.no-ip.com
F-Zone360 Posted at: 06:32 Aug02 2005 Post ID: 309014
F-Zone360
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Everyone hence the topic, 'Manouvres' (even though I spelt it wrong. I think) not combos.
A good manouvre is if either Fox or Falco are being gang bashed, or can't get out of a fight, use B down. It works. (Unless if anyone wants to debate about it).
One tip, try not to repeat moves, you will end up inflicting less and less damage to them.
And, use rolls more frequently.

nevake Posted at: 08:27 Aug02 2005 Post ID: 309157
nevake
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 01-Aug-2005 F-Zone360 said:No, I'm not bragging or debating, I'm just saying if you have mastered Mario's abilities, you can do it. I know intermediate people like Virus could have trouble. That move was for experts only, (I'm not offending you people.) I'll come up with some combos for beginners soon! (Once again, I'm not offending you people). Don't think I'm trying to be the best player here.
Yea
ritt.no-ip.com
TobiasXelKythe Posted at: 10:19 Aug02 2005 Post ID: 309334
TobiasXelKythe
+
+
Umm.... Against a compy falcon at like 40%, I did up throw shwd bair, grab up throw, shwd bair. It chains like 3 times against the compy, before you run out of space on FD. I haven't gotten to try it against a human yet, though I don't suppose it'd work
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 17:20 Aug02 2005 Post ID: 310658
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
A VERY simple combo:

As DK, Headbutt the foe, then use Hand Slap over and over.

But enough with those little combos.

Here's one for Falco:

Short hop, dair, short hop, shine, mid-air jump, dair, shine, jump, shine, mid-air jump, uair.
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

nevake Posted at: 17:57 Aug02 2005 Post ID: 310767
nevake
Forum GuestMember
+
+
They can already tech after the dair after mid air jump...
ritt.no-ip.com
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 19:21 Aug02 2005 Post ID: 310989
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
It's a combo to use if the foe doesn't happen to tech, but you're right, Nevake, the can tech it. I came up with it without much thought, so gimme some credit here.
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close