Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Super Smash Bros. Melee

Favorite glitch character

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 9 of 9
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 7 | 8 | Last     Previous
Cez Posted at: 12:48 Apr20 2005 Post ID: 136343
Cez
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
His what would be Mewtwo, Pikmin? His favourite glitch character? Mewtwo's a normal character, muppet! And poop, you're going to get pwned so badly if you keep disrespecting the mods. Especially this mod.
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
Pikmin_Grasshoppah Posted at: 16:17 Apr22 2005 Post ID: 138449
Pikmin_Grasshoppah
Forum GuestMember
+
+
well you can glitch to get mewtwo unlocked, and you can glitch to replace with mew. I will try that now ^_^.
as my avatar states- OLIMAR U DUMB@§§!!! YOU LOST LOUIE!? YOUR FIRED- wait, you have an Action Replay? YOU CAN GET MAX CASH!? screw louie and buy me a porta potty!
Cez Posted at: 10:50 Apr23 2005 Post ID: 139213
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
+
You don't need to use a glitch to get Mewtwo. Everyone knows he's already a character in the game.
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
Pikmin_Grasshoppah Posted at: 12:51 Apr24 2005 Post ID: 140919
Pikmin_Grasshoppah
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I said to glitch him and maybe replace with mew. You know, open a pokeball to get him? Im not sure it wil work, ive tried it for like 2 hours -_-.
as my avatar states- OLIMAR U DUMB@§§!!! YOU LOST LOUIE!? YOUR FIRED- wait, you have an Action Replay? YOU CAN GET MAX CASH!? screw louie and buy me a porta potty!
do.om Posted at: 12:52 May01 2005 Post ID: 148678
do.om
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I've tried the junk food cheat millions of times and it does'nt work, i'm starting to think it's fake?

Can someone help?
Cez Posted at: 13:57 May01 2005 Post ID: 148759
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
+
It doesn't always work, mate. Keep trying. Here's a hint: It works best with heavy characters, on Pokemon Stadium arena.
Pikmin_Grasshoppah Posted at: 14:00 May03 2005 Post ID: 151058
Pikmin_Grasshoppah
Forum GuestMember
+
+
For me it usually works best with short character slike jiggly-puff and kirby on places known for glitching like pokemon stadium or the city place. It works ver ywell on the arwing using pichu becuase everything falls to that one little indent next to the middle and pichu is so small he just eats everything up. Pichu is also very fast ^_^.
Cez Posted at: 15:01 May03 2005 Post ID: 151155
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
+
But so rubbish. In a recent survey, 9 out of 10 gamers said that Pichu was the one thing they'd remove from the game. The other guy said Mr Game & Watch's level, which is regularly glitched over.
Pikmin_Grasshoppah Posted at: 16:32 May04 2005 Post ID: 152216
Pikmin_Grasshoppah
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Its just that noone understand pichu! Pichu's greatness doesnt come from brute strength or from enlargement or special abilities, pichu is cunning, fast, and slickery-small! Pichu can hop around at light-speed to gather objects such as pokeballs and bombombs to use against enemies. Pichus smash attack (especially right-B) are very powerful and at least can smash a normal-hard enemy out of the ring at 60% damage. Pichu also has a special kind of lightning, which instead of (like pkachu) making the enemy rise up and follow the lightning, it sends them flying so you can hurt them while they are on the ground! Pichu is so small he can hardly be hit, too. If you throw a bomb-omb you have a really small chance of hitting pichu. People just dont use him because at first sight and using his a and b moves they say "what a weak pokemen, hes lightest, least powerful, and cant nail a hit!". Pichu is lightest, though, but it allowes him to be fast. He is most definanelty powerful if you see his smashes. And he may not be able to land to many hits, but he sure can use his items correctly! Dont down characters just because at first sight they seem weak, you cant judge a book by its cover! Read the book, and you might understand it. Look at the case and you have no idea whats inside.
Cez Posted at: 03:22 May05 2005 Post ID: 152636
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Pichu is weak and pathetic. It takes damage from its own special attacks (Yes, I know about the down B exception). It can be smashed out of the arena at 45%. It does very little damage. Blaziken, on the other hand, is much more powerful. Fast, powerful, and it looks really cool. Loads better than pathetic weakling Pichu.
Pikmin_Grasshoppah Posted at: 21:08 May07 2005 Post ID: 155308
Pikmin_Grasshoppah
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I already told you, you just dont know how to use pichu! Pichu may be weak but THAT IS NOT HIS STRENGTH! hes QUICK. Why do you think they would make him a character if he is so obsolete that no one uses him and he can be outruled by other characters? i got to the metal-round on hard mode with 5 lvies, no continues, with pichu! Wanna know how i did it? i jumped around dodging eveyr attack, threw bombs at them and $hit, and when they were weak i smash they ?�k outta them, one hit kill! I didnt have a scratch on me! also, pichu may hurt himself on his own attacks, but its almost well worth it if you charge long enough. Because pichu is so fast you can buy time by speeding past the enemy.I have no idea who Blaziken is. Or how to get him. Please tell me if you know how.
Cez Posted at: 04:46 May08 2005 Post ID: 155560
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Blaziken = Evolution of Torchic, fighting/fire Pokemon, glitch character. Pichu = pathetic, useless, recoil damage from attacks. I know exactly how to use every character, and Pichu is by far the worst.
do.om Posted at: 06:46 May08 2005 Post ID: 155694
do.om
Forum GuestMember
+
+
It still won't work i'm confused?
Pikmin_Grasshoppah Posted at: 17:46 May11 2005 Post ID: 159449
Pikmin_Grasshoppah
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Whatver you think cez, i dont really give a sh**. You have your characters, i have mine, i dont need glitches to enjoy the game (i do on occasion though...)
Cez Posted at: 04:05 May12 2005 Post ID: 159993
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
+
It isn't just my opinion, Pikmin. 97% of the gaming population say that Pichu sucks. But I know I'm not going to change your mind, so get back on topic.
Pikmin_Grasshoppah Posted at: 18:12 May16 2005 Post ID: 164240
Pikmin_Grasshoppah
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Whatev. The topic is basically dead, dry, and unusable anymore unless new people actually visit this forum. Im tired of forums drifting so off topic that it has nothing to do with the original topic and is down to 4 or 5 people actually sending messages/posts. I think we should put this thread to rest.
Cez Posted at: 06:10 May17 2005 Post ID: 164536
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
+
You mean like this?

*LOCKED*
Displaying Page 9 of 9
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 7 | 8 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 147308

Post Top
Click to close