Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Super Smash Bros. Melee

I NEED SERIOUS HELP!!!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Kazooie luver 555 Posted at: 17:01 Aug12 2005 Post ID: 336988
Kazooie luver 555
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Can some one give me a guide for beating Events 36 and 49?I NEED THIS SERIOUSLY!!
Leader of Team Kazooie,Join Team Firestorm,Join Team Kazooie!Friends:Rooku,Apphonx, and Oblivian Groudon.Best Friends:pyromaniac5,Sephirothdw4,Drakkon,and Joshgt3.Jon Team Shadow!Join Team Hedgehog!I AM THE BIGGEST TAILS FAN EVER!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Mask-o-Sheik Posted at: 19:29 Aug12 2005 Post ID: 337319
Mask-o-Sheik
Forum GuestMember
+
+
umm, 36 is ness's event and 49 is the all-star match dx, right? goodness it's been a while...

anyway, for ness's first three opponents, just spamming forward smash should work easily. against cf and falco, spamming forward smash should still work, though sometimes you have to bait them around platforms and such.

in 49, i always found it easiest with jiggly, who could take doc with a back throw and the rest with rest and wall of pain. my main problem with that event was time, because i'd always run out by the time i got to ganon. try to make your kills as quick as possible - pichu and roy's matches always seem to last a little long, so try to get that rest on pichu and get roy off the edge, or bait him into rest with platforms (i remember doing that in the fe pride event match, but it should work here too)

aside from that, you'll probably be best off getting advice from somebody who has actually *done* event matches recently.
DDR: want to pass Paranoia Survivor ~ Religions are just cults with more members. -- The resident SSB:M Captain Falcon user. -- "Let's eat fast so we can eat again!" ~ Ash
Kazooie luver 555 Posted at: 19:44 Aug12 2005 Post ID: 337358
Kazooie luver 555
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Thanks,I just beat 49 with your advice.
Leader of Team Kazooie,Join Team Firestorm,Join Team Kazooie!Friends:Rooku,Apphonx, and Oblivian Groudon.Best Friends:pyromaniac5,Sephirothdw4,Drakkon,and Joshgt3.Jon Team Shadow!Join Team Hedgehog!I AM THE BIGGEST TAILS FAN EVER!
Doom3 Posted at: 20:10 Aug12 2005 Post ID: 337403
Doom3
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Kaooie luver 555, what characters do you have that realy can change the outcome of event match 49 and 36
GO TO THIS WEBSITE HTTP://killer5.proboards25.com/ it is a great site
Joshgt3 Posted at: 20:59 Aug12 2005 Post ID: 337485
Joshgt3
+
+
Well it all depends on if he is good enough with the character he is using. You can beat the game with any character in my opion. If they made it where only the one character can beat the game then SSBM would not be as fun as it really is.

Hell, It's about time!
My Photobucket
Kazooie luver 555 Posted at: 21:02 Aug12 2005 Post ID: 337493
Kazooie luver 555
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I beat event 51!!
Kazooie luver 555 Posted at: 21:03 Aug12 2005 Post ID: 337494
Kazooie luver 555
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 12-Aug-2005 Kazooie luver 555 said:I beat event 51!!
Woohoo!Giga Bowser sure was ugly.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close