Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Super Smash Bros. Melee

Nigh Impossible...

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

darkboarder_77 Posted at: 15:27 Aug16 2005 Post ID: 346628
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
Post Likes: 0
+
+
How in the Hell do you get more than 5 KO's in Cruel Melee?! I tried the herding technique, but it doesn't work very well...
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
WarriorofZarona Posted at: 15:30 Aug16 2005 Post ID: 346635
WarriorofZarona
Forum GuestMember
+
+
It works quite well. You just need to get better at it.

Pikachu is normally your best candidate, but anyone should be able to do it.
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 16:45 Aug16 2005 Post ID: 346832
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
With Pikachu the best I could get was four. Then I look at this outrageous number (around 45000) of Cruel Melee KOs as a world record and all I can think is "That's nigh impossible..."
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

Mask-o-Sheik Posted at: 18:19 Aug16 2005 Post ID: 347006
Mask-o-Sheik
Forum GuestMember
+
+
run to the side, jump & double jump (so that you're off-stage and can't be hit by the frames), then up B diagonally upwards and then horizontally to cross over to the other side (you should land on the opposite platform). wait a moment for the frames to move towards you, then drop down, roll to the edge, and charge down smash.

a video is a lot more demonstrative of the strategy. it's pretty easy to understand if you've seen it. does anybody have the 565 vid?
DDR: want to pass Paranoia Survivor ~ Religions are just cults with more members. -- The resident SSB:M Captain Falcon user. -- "Let's eat fast so we can eat again!" ~ Ash
nevake Posted at: 23:01 Aug16 2005 Post ID: 347598
nevake
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Here....

http://s56.yousendit.com/d.php?id=3LZCBFR35FMSCV2SKD7FNY40S
ritt.no-ip.com
game_mario Posted at: 17:19 Aug20 2005 Post ID: 355286
game_mario
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I got 11 with Roy. I jumped off the stage and when the Wireframes bunch up, use Up+B. And when I saw the video. It almost makes me think it was Endless Melee. It was just in Japanese, as most people wouldn't understand it. But the trick does work, I got 18. Smile
It's been a while, hasn't it?
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close