Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Super Smash Bros. Melee

I can't seem to CCDI...

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

darkboarder_77 Posted at: 15:45 Aug17 2005 Post ID: 349004
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Help me out a bit... I crouch cancel an attack, then I jam the Control Stick in the direction I got hit as soon as I get hit, but it never seems to work...
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
WarriorofZarona Posted at: 15:47 Aug17 2005 Post ID: 349013
WarriorofZarona
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I'm no expert on CCDI, but it's suppose to be at the exact moment you get hit. I'll see if I can get dizzy in here for more on it.
TobiasXelKythe Posted at: 15:52 Aug17 2005 Post ID: 349032
TobiasXelKythe
+
+
Yes, you hold down prior to the attack to CC it and then Smash the control stick up and forward at the moment you are hit.
LUIGI'S GAME IS STEPPING UP [ www.freewebs.com/tobiasxk/LuigiFAQ.txt ]
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 16:12 Aug17 2005 Post ID: 349080
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
Diagonal up, you mean, toward the source of offensive influence? Yes, so I'm not the only one who isn't genius at this... I'll try again, then.
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

dizzy fuweiru Posted at: 12:12 Aug20 2005 Post ID: 354816
dizzy fuweiru
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Whenever you get hit, there's a small window of time (usually just a few frames) during which both characters are "frozen" in their animations. To DI, you must hold a direction during this window of time. With normal DI, you can just hold the control stick prior to getting hit, but with CCDI, you have to let yourself get hit in the crouching position, and then smash the control stick in another direction during that window of time which comes directly after getting hit.

Try it with strong, strong attacks first... like Ganon's utilt.
ritt.no-ip.com - roy is top tier. (no, not really, you dolt.)
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close