Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Super Smash Bros. Melee

SSBM FUNNIEST MOMENTS!!!!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 13:08 Aug22 2005 Post ID: 358313
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Let's see... the funniest moment I can think of was last night, when I, as Falco, was playing a full out melee against 3 other level 9 Falcos on Venom. We were all brawling with each other on the right wing, when I hauled off with my infinite A combo, kicking two of the Falcos over and over. They couldn't get out of the grasp of my kicks, and one of the other Falcos, standing behing me, walked up to me, but instead of attacking, he Power Shielded my attack. I kept kicking, but the Falco behind me kept puitting up his shield every quarter-second and Power Shielding as he did, it was funny to listen to the *pern pern pern pern pern pern pern pern* with his Power Shielding, and watching him... it was stupid.
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
WarriorofZarona Posted at: 13:48 Aug22 2005 Post ID: 358454
WarriorofZarona
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I was tripled shined by Falco off the hill in the Earth version of Pokemon Stadium.

Well, it wasn't really funny. It was just sad. :(
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 14:15 Aug22 2005 Post ID: 358587
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
I was playing on Hyrule Temple yesterday and Peach was the foe, and she walked up to that little ledge on the far left of the stage, the one just to the right of the stairs but just to the left of the rock awning, and as she tried to jump, she got stuck and kept bobbing up and down, and she was like "Ha," every time she jumped, so it sounded like "Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha,"...
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

F-Zone360 Posted at: 16:13 Aug22 2005 Post ID: 359026
F-Zone360
Forum GuestMember
+
+
When Luigi did his Rocket move and I used Mario to Cape him and turn him around then a LVL5 Dr. Mario used his Cape and turned him around. Then I threw a bomb at Luigi and he was KO'd. We all laughed. Like lightning.

GOODBYE SUPERCHEATS, IT WAS A GREAT RUN
TobiasXelKythe Posted at: 19:44 Aug22 2005 Post ID: 359423
TobiasXelKythe
+
+
I did the secret taunt on Corneria with my Falco in a match against Gea. Secret taunt starts. "Falco!", then the arwing promptly shoots me. -.-;
LUIGI'S GAME IS STEPPING UP [ www.freewebs.com/tobiasxk/LuigiFAQ.txt ]
Mask-o-Sheik Posted at: 20:24 Aug22 2005 Post ID: 359469
Mask-o-Sheik
Forum GuestMember
+
+
my falco vs. my friends ice climbers. so i'm trying to beat up the secondary climber (it was popo), you see, but i'm not doing that great a job at it (i'm a terrible falco player), so popo comes down and nairs me right into nana's fsmash. that was funny for him :p

my little sister and i have both spiked each other with luigi's taunt ;)
DDR: want to pass Paranoia Survivor ~ Religions are just cults with more members. -- The resident SSB:M Captain Falcon user. -- "Let's eat fast so we can eat again!" ~ Ash
game_mario Posted at: 19:41 Aug23 2005 Post ID: 361278
game_mario
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Today I threw star rods at Fox and sometimes he tries to reflect but once it didn't work and he got smacked, and got owned. :p
It's been a while, hasn't it?
nevake Posted at: 19:45 Aug24 2005 Post ID: 363798
nevake
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Falco's A infinite combo -_- anyways...on corneria I was doing some allstar mode to get some good times. I was fox and I was vs. Fox and falco on corneria. The Falco got me into a grab. The Fox did a shffl'd dair into up smash. And I died. I saw a CPU wavedash once too. I tried to attack him as he was landing and he air dodged down and wavedashed.

I was fox dittoing one of my friends a while ago and he tried to shine spike me, but ended up saving my life because he missed and tried to get back with fire fox. We got back up and then I was off again grabbed the ledge. I waited, then he tried to shine spike again, but I dropped off wall jumped and shinespiked him :D.
ritt.no-ip.com
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 20:36 Aug24 2005 Post ID: 363949
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
I was on Brinstar Depths when one of the CPs was stuck on one of the platforms below the big platform, and it kept turning around and around in circles... lol.

GamerJustinShiel Posted at: 15:51 Aug26 2005 Post ID: 367875
GamerJustinShiel
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I was in a fight against 3 LV9 C.Falcons and I was Mario, I killed the one(I also had it on friendly fire), the 2 C. Falcons were next to each other coming toward me, the front com used Falcon punch, I used the cape and turned his punch to fis partner, who was sent flying, then I threw the remaining falcon into a proxy on the ground, he then bounced into another proxy above him, then was sent wavegliding into a wall, as soon as he topped the wall he flew even farther left where he was sent back to me, so I hit him with a homerun bat that I was holding, it was hilarious.
"It all starts with this, a jewel containing the ultimate power." -Shadow "I still remember what I promised you, for the people of this planet. I promise you, REVENGE!" -
No one knows Shadow better than me. Or likes him more either. Go ahead, try me.
Cylun Posted at: 22:42 Aug26 2005 Post ID: 368750
Cylun
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I decided to expriment with the game, so I god Mr. G&W, Samus, and Roy in the same fight. Samus fired into gw's bucket thrice. Gw released on roy, who countered Gw, sending him across the screen without taking any damage. He flew right into samus, who recieved the damage from the bucket(gw was still in the bucket frame), killing them both. The countered countered countered fully super scope charged bucket is supposed to be stronger, though.
I am Cylun. May your life be easy and your future ripe.
nintendo_dude Posted at: 04:31 Aug27 2005 Post ID: 369285
nintendo_dude
Post Likes: 1
+
+
Once when I was Marth against three level 9 Mario's against me I decided to have the items on for once and I threw a Red Shell at one of the Mario's. When it hit him he was boucing up and down slightly on top of it and was like "Wa, wa, wa, wa, wa......."untilt he shell disappeared.

I'm finished here...

Special thanks to Yossy666 for the avatar and signature images.
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 08:07 Aug27 2005 Post ID: 369461
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
On 26-Aug-2005 GamerJustinShiel said:I was in a fight against 3 LV9 C.Falcons and I was Mario, I killed the one(I also had it on friendly fire), the 2 C. Falcons were next to each other coming toward me, the front com used Falcon punch, I used the cape and turned his punch to fis partner, who was sent flying, then I threw the remaining falcon into a proxy on the ground, he then bounced into another proxy above him, then was sent wavegliding into a wall, as soon as he topped the wall he flew even farther left where he was sent back to me, so I hit him with a homerun bat that I was holding, it was hilarious.
LOL! I cracked up at that, heh. I see you used my 'waveglide' term, too.

How about this...

On Hyrule Temple, I released a Venusaur on the lower platform below the main part of the stage, when along came a Ganondorf with over 300% damage. He came upon the Venusaur, and WHAM WHAM WHAM WHAM WHAM WHAM WHAM WHAM WHAM WHAM WHAM WHAM WHAM WHAM- He kept hitting the ceiling, bouncing up and down...

TheEmptyPage Posted at: 13:44 Aug27 2005 Post ID: 369958
TheEmptyPage
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i was playign aroudn in Training mode as set aa crapload of motion sensor bombs. i was playign aroudn and the computer knocked me into the lowest part of Hyrule temple *where i had one*
i hit that, hit the cieling, hit a bomb that was there. hit the left edge. which contained ANOTHER bomb, got sent flying back towards the place i first landed and hit ANOTHER fricken bomb, got sent up to the ceiling... and gues shwat?

I HIT A F-ING NOTHER ONE! after that i died of course >__>

it was just kidna random and weird... it happened so fast XD.

i forgot who i was using so meh.
GamerJustinShiel Posted at: 14:47 Aug27 2005 Post ID: 370081
GamerJustinShiel
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I also saw 2 coms fighting, there was a venasaur, gannondorf, and samus, gannondorf had over 110%, he got in range of the pkmn and was smacked up, samus, who was in the air above him, slammed him down where he hit the ground and venasaur hit him up again and killed him.
"It all starts with this, a jewel containing the ultimate power." -Shadow "I still remember what I promised you, for the people of this planet. I promise you, REVENGE!" -
nevake Posted at: 15:22 Aug27 2005 Post ID: 370156
nevake
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Shine spike with flaco: Person is ganon (on battle field), d-b's down and tried to drop down and ledge hop uair. Failed, fell, I shined, it looked like it sent him down. But really I was just really close to the bottom of the floor >_<.
ritt.no-ip.com
legendarypokemon#1 Posted at: 21:04 Aug27 2005 Post ID: 370832
legendarypokemon#1
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Today I was playing as luigi and againts mr.G@W,mario,dr.mario.
We were Fighting in the old kirby fighthing arena,mr.G@W had 175%, mario throwed a bomb at Mr.G@W and sended him flying and at the same time I was using Luigi's super fire green missle in the air to save myself and while I was flying I hitted Mr.G@W in the air.It was very funny because mr.G@W was flying very fast.
Legendaries are number #1!!!!!!!!!!
please join teams at SHINY LATIOS, FIRESTORM and MONSTERMASTER X , you will like it.
P.S.im also legendarypokemon2 and latiosfan!
Mask-o-Sheik Posted at: 21:21 Aug27 2005 Post ID: 370885
Mask-o-Sheik
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i think the punctuation you want is the ampersand. mr. game AND watch, not mr. game AT watch. g&w ;)
DDR: want to pass Paranoia Survivor ~ Religions are just cults with more members. -- The resident SSB:M Captain Falcon user. -- "Let's eat fast so we can eat again!" ~ Ash
GamerJustinShiel Posted at: 21:41 Aug27 2005 Post ID: 370922
GamerJustinShiel
Forum GuestMember
+
+
But it does sound hilarious.
legendarypokemon#1 Posted at: 21:51 Aug27 2005 Post ID: 370958
legendarypokemon#1
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Thanks GamerJustinShiel.
Legendaries are number #1!!!!!!!!!!
please join teams at SHINY LATIOS, FIRESTORM and MONSTERMASTER X , you will like it.
P.S.im also legendarypokemon2 and latiosfan!
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close