Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Super Smash Bros. Melee

So now it's my turn for a topic about goign to my first tourney

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
TheEmptyPage Posted at: 18:54 Oct22 2005 Post ID: 482149
TheEmptyPage
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
never thought this would happen did ya? well neither did i XD

but yeah, i've been talkin to jcpwn and talkin about the tourney, it's next saturday, i need to be there early so i can get a good many friendlies before the tourney so i can get used to fighting peopel who are better than me XD

but yeah hm.. i know i'll lose and stuff but it'll be fun ... it's just too bad that once this tourney is over with i'll be stuck with no body to fight again ;_;
WarriorofZarona Posted at: 19:00 Oct22 2005 Post ID: 482164
WarriorofZarona
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Good luck, and always remember that your first tournament is the most important experience you'll ever have if you plan to continue on the competitive scene. Use what you learn well.
TheEmptyPage Posted at: 19:10 Oct22 2005 Post ID: 482184
TheEmptyPage
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i'd LIKE TO stay on the scene.. but nothign happens in mississippi =/ so it's hard.. and i'm unable to travel far distances for now so yeah v_v
DarkMarth Posted at: 00:11 Oct23 2005 Post ID: 482659
DarkMarth
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Hmm, so ya have a tournament coming up saturday, eh? AND you're not confident that you'll beat anyone, with that attitude you won't make it through the first round my dear friend. I don't even think luck will help you in this situation, but hey there's winners and losers, sorry you didn't make the winning circle, i'd say see ya around but....HMPH!

smell ya later.
ProRoyPlayer Posted at: 00:21 Oct23 2005 Post ID: 482680
ProRoyPlayer
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Well put DarkMarth, you were quite clear on telling that dickwhistle how it is. You're absolutely right when you state that there are winners, and losers. The way it is, there's a circle, it's not all that large, but there's a few selected winners that make it into the circle. -points at himself- i'm one of them. Then outside the circle is MILES and MILES of land packed with losers, hoping to make it into the circle one day. Which will never happen, because both you and i are holding up the last remaining space. And personally i'm quite comfortable in that position, and i know you are too. What i'm mainly getting at is. EmptyBook is most definitely in the loser category, his humble attitude proves it basically. If you want to be a winner you must have self pride, and you have to believe you can reach the stars. Instead of saying girlie crap like "but yeah hm.. i know i'll lose and stuff but it'll be fun .." That disgusts me just reading that. It's disapointing to say the very least. For your lack of manly pride, cretin. I hope you get murdered at that tournament and leave feeling like the loser you are.
ProRoyPlayer has spoken.

Smellyalater.
Team SuperCheats Posted at: 10:10 Oct23 2005 Post ID: 483210
Team SuperCheats
The Chief
Post Likes: 117
+
+
On 23-Oct-2005 ProRoyPlayer said:Well put DarkMarth, you were quite clear on telling that dickwhistle how it is. You're absolutely right when you state that there are winners, and losers. The way it is, there's a circle, it's not all that large, but there's a few selected winners that make it into the circle. -points at himself- i'm one of them. Then outside the circle is MILES and MILES of land packed with losers, hoping to make it into the circle one day. Which will never happen, because both you and i are holding up the last remaining space. And personally i'm quite comfortable in that position, and i know you are too. What i'm mainly getting at is. EmptyBook is most definitely in the loser category, his humble attitude proves it basically. If you want to be a winner you must have self pride, and you have to believe you can reach the stars. Instead of saying girlie crap like "but yeah hm.. i know i'll lose and stuff but it'll be fun .." That disgusts me just reading that. It's disapointing to say the very least. For your lack of manly pride, cretin. I hope you get murdered at that tournament and leave feeling like the loser you are.
ProRoyPlayer has spoken.

Smellyalater.
What sort of attitude is that... It stinks....

Personlly... I which you the best of luck in your tournament... Win or Lose, as WoZ says it will undoubtable be a good experience for you.

Don't let people like those above put you off doing something that you enjoy.
Game Guides Galore - http://www.supercheats.com/guides/
DarkMarth Posted at: 11:54 Oct23 2005 Post ID: 483432
DarkMarth
Forum GuestMember
+
+
TeamSuperCheats..people like that? Like what over confident, please its not our fault we are as good as we say, I mean its not our fault hes doubtful that he make it far. That attitude doesn't stink its awsome if you must know.
WarriorofZarona Posted at: 11:58 Oct23 2005 Post ID: 483442
WarriorofZarona
Forum GuestMember
+
+
There's a difference in being confident in your own ability and being cocky by putting down others.

In any case, do your best at this tournament.
Team SuperCheats Posted at: 12:37 Oct23 2005 Post ID: 483552
Team SuperCheats
The Chief
+
+
Well saying someone is a loser because it is his first tounament and lacks a little confidence is crap. Everyone starts somewhere.

I still think your attitude stinks in this matter however.

There is a lot more to life or a tournament than just winning... It's the journey you take, the friends you make and the enjoyment of taking part.
Aeshma Posted at: 12:47 Oct23 2005 Post ID: 483570
Aeshma
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 8
+
+
That's right and that are the people who are the biggest winners.

And it looks like those kids have that attitude everywhere they go, so they will never know what it feels like to enjoy and make friends.

You might not have much respect for other people, but you will on these forums.
So DarkMarth and ProRoyPlayer, in this case your both losers so far here on these forums.
ProRoyPlayer Posted at: 12:51 Oct23 2005 Post ID: 483579
ProRoyPlayer
Forum GuestMember
+
+
A journy that's no doubt going to get you lost, loser.
ProRoyPlayer Posted at: 12:53 Oct23 2005 Post ID: 483586
ProRoyPlayer
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Only in your opinion Aeshma, only in your opinion....which means absolutely nothing, jerk-off.
Team SuperCheats Posted at: 12:53 Oct23 2005 Post ID: 483590
Team SuperCheats
The Chief
+
+
On 23-Oct-2005 ProRoyPlayer said:A journy that's no doubt going to get you lost, loser.
Are you talking to me?
Aeshma Posted at: 12:56 Oct23 2005 Post ID: 483596
Aeshma
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yes he is and that last one was to me...obviously.

You can ban him while you're here, that will keep things more friendly here on this forum.
ProRoyPlayer Posted at: 12:59 Oct23 2005 Post ID: 483606
ProRoyPlayer
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Only in your opinion Aeshma, only in your opinion....which means absolutely nothing, jerk-off.
dizzy fuweiru Posted at: 13:12 Oct23 2005 Post ID: 483646
dizzy fuweiru
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 23-Oct-2005 ProRoyPlayer said:Only in your opinion Aeshma, only in your opinion....which means absolutely nothing, jerk-off.
You realize that your lack of credentials means that the same could be applied to yourselves, right? Right.
ritt.no-ip.com - roy is top tier. (no, not really, you dolt.)
DarkMarth Posted at: 13:12 Oct23 2005 Post ID: 483648
DarkMarth
Forum GuestMember
+
+
WOW...teamsupercheats...you must watch alot of pokemon haha because That sounded alot like another huge loser Ash Ketchum LOL....wow I mean talking about journys and makeing friends on the way like wtf man get a life. You go on saying how my our attitudes stinks and all that fancy ****. Well if you must know the truth here it is...Yes we are cocky, but why not be we are the greatest SSBM gamers out there, Ha you losers go on saying theres no proof and saying we are making it all up, well guess what your all losers that go on these forums asking for help on the game and trying to find out different style's for you guys can take them from each other, you see sure Kena nd Azen might me good but since they wanted so much attentiona and made there crappy combo videos they showed the world there hole style(lol) so honestly I think there terrible at the game I mean come on we say were good because its true, and I we will prove it to all you loser's that can't play the game so you get on here and try and act like your a pro but really you can't beat coms. The reason we never made videos was because making videos everyone will know your style and by the time SSMR comes out everyone will know how you fight, thats why were not making nay videos (lol).

I mean you go on saying were liars and we have bad attitudes..well haha how do you know were lieing?..What is it impossible to be as good as we say we are? I don't think so.
DarkMarth
And thats how it is if you don't like it wait till SSBR comes otu and do something about it,till then kepp your ****** opions to yourself K.
Team SuperCheats Posted at: 13:15 Oct23 2005 Post ID: 483654
Team SuperCheats
The Chief
+
+
Well I think we've all had enough... Have something from me personally... An IP ban and account deactication... Your kind of attitude is not needed here.
Aeshma Posted at: 13:24 Oct23 2005 Post ID: 483671
Aeshma
Forum GuestMember
+
+
That kind of people just let your blood boil.

TheEmptyPage, have the fun of a lifetime next Saturday dude ;)
TheEmptyPage Posted at: 14:01 Oct23 2005 Post ID: 483743
TheEmptyPage
Forum GuestMember
+
+
"Don't let people like those above put you off doing something that you enjoy."

not at all, i'm enjoyign all this, don't bother them, i'm laughin my *** off reading all there posts XD

but well, it does get a bit annoying, but overall it is pretty funny..

as far me losin in the first round, i'm sure i can preoblaly make it past that, sicne i dunno if i said in the first post or not but i'm gonna try and get there aroudn an hour before the tourney starts for some friendlies to kidna gauge my skill
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 83219

Post Top
Click to close