Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Super Smash Bros. Melee

So now it's my turn for a topic about goign to my first tourney

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
WarriorofZarona Posted at: 14:02 Oct23 2005 Post ID: 483744
WarriorofZarona
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Sorry for all that trouble, Rich and Aeshima. It seems our new members just couldn't humble themselves like they said they would. And here I had given them a chance to do so.
Team SuperCheats Posted at: 15:05 Oct23 2005 Post ID: 483917
Team SuperCheats
The Chief
Post Likes: 117
+
+
Last thing I want to do is ban people... But there was no choice... They are flaming me, Aeshma, ND and other members of the board... Totally unecessary, uncool and not needed.

Anyway the matter is over now, they have been IP banned.

No need to apologise yourself BTW.! Smile
Game Guides Galore - http://www.supercheats.com/guides/
Joshgt3 Posted at: 15:30 Oct23 2005 Post ID: 483969
Joshgt3
+
+
I am sorry if I missed something that should have been taken away in this topic/forum. I was away and I have not been able to keep up easily on this whole thing. Sorry again if I missed something I could have helped out on

Hell, It's about time!
My Photobucket
Team SuperCheats Posted at: 16:36 Oct23 2005 Post ID: 484141
Team SuperCheats
The Chief
+
+
It's OK... All sorted out now Smile
Cylun Posted at: 16:57 Oct23 2005 Post ID: 484182
Cylun
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 23-Oct-2005 DarkMarth said:WOW...teamsupercheats...you must watch alot of pokemon haha because That sounded alot like another huge loser Ash Ketchum LOL....wow I mean talking about journys and makeing friends on the way like wtf man get a life. You go on saying how my our attitudes stinks and all that fancy ****. Well if you must know the truth here it is...Yes we are cocky, but why not be we are the greatest SSBM gamers out there, Ha you losers go on saying theres no proof and saying we are making it all up, well guess what your all losers that go on these forums asking for help on the game and trying to find out different style's for you guys can take them from each other, you see sure Kena nd Azen might me good but since they wanted so much attentiona and made there crappy combo videos they showed the world there hole style(lol) so honestly I think there terrible at the game I mean come on we say were good because its true, and I we will prove it to all you loser's that can't play the game so you get on here and try and act like your a pro but really you can't beat coms. The reason we never made videos was because making videos everyone will know your style and by the time SSMR comes out everyone will know how you fight, thats why were not making nay videos (lol).

I mean you go on saying were liars and we have bad attitudes..well haha how do you know were lieing?..What is it impossible to be as good as we say we are? I don't think so.
DarkMarth
And thats how it is if you don't like it wait till SSBR comes otu and do something about it,till then kepp your ****** opions to yourself K.
So, Looking through your posts, I have concluded one thing. Dark Marth is both your cousin and Brother-in-law. which would most likely mean that your father married his sister. Does incest really bare such godly ssbm players?

I could go on to brutaly critique your every last post and explin how rediculous they are, but I am not into bringig back dead issues. The only note I shall make is that the line "smellyalater", stated by one of the two, is actually derived from pokemon. And with that, I have nothing more to say
I am Cylun. May your life be easy and your future ripe.
TheEmptyPage Posted at: 17:07 Oct23 2005 Post ID: 484199
TheEmptyPage
Forum GuestMember
+
+
annnnnnnnnyyyywasys...

can we somehow try and get back on some kinda toipci O_o

while all this was fun it's over now..

but then agian i relaly dont' ahve anythigjn else to say.........

so carry on *walks off*
nintendo_dude Posted at: 03:33 Oct24 2005 Post ID: 485100
nintendo_dude
Post Likes: 1
+
+
Good luck in the tourney, have a great time.

I'm finished here...

Special thanks to Yossy666 for the avatar and signature images.
PRPRoy Posted at: 10:30 Oct24 2005 Post ID: 485585
PRPRoy
Forum GuestMember
+
+
It took me forever to get back on here! And chances are you clowns are going to get rid of me again! BUT HELL! THIS MESSAGE IS WORTH IT ALL! First!!!!!! NEO, I watched your videos, and man...i'm not one bit afriad, You stock me 4/4??? Only in your wildest dreams! I have a group of Smashers that play with me and each and everyone of them said before i could say anything. "PRP you would kill NEO." You're an embarressment, get your videos off the net! If you want to see a TRUE PROFESSIONAL with Roy in action, wait until you see the videos i'm making! But in order for me to link them to this site i need to be unbanned. I'm hardly on this IP. And i suggest you unban DarkMarth too. If not, i'm not giving the proof all of you want to see so badly. And as far as Ken goes. Personally. I think he has a lot of skill, I myself can't get use to Marth. But i haven't seen him do anything my brother in law, and DM can't! And i'd be glad to give you a run for your money NEO, but unfortunatly i'm not able to travel all the way over to whereever the hell you're from, just to give you a match in SSBM. If you want to however, you can come to Charlottetown, PEI, Canada and fight me. I'd be more then happy to prove to you that you're not so great. [email protected] is my account. If you want anymore information, Email me. But i'm telling you one thing, you're being delusional and arrogant yourself when you say i have nothing on you. You all think i'm just some punk over the net that can't play worth ****! Well surprise surprise, I am as good as i'll ever be! And while i'm at it. Cylun, keep your mouth shut ya queer, you desided to talk big as soon as i got banned. Pfft. You should first learn how to use the basic controlls before even coming onto this Forum.

Azen however is awesome at the game. Ten times the player finding nemo is. Oh and Mask-o Sheik I think i have better things to do in the run of a day then sign on under three different accounts. Fanatic_Falco is actually my sister. She just wanted to support me because she's one of the few people that actually know how good DM and myself are. We just don't feel the need to show off our gaming all over the internet. Why? If you want to see how good i am, take me on. Then you'll see how good i am. I will however make a video or two just to show you that i'm not a bluff...but remember the conditions. DarkMarth and my ProPlayerRoy account must be reconnected. I have to get back to class, i wasted more then enough time.

Smell yas later. (This was meant to be posted in "What do you think of ProRoyPlayer and DarkMarth's amazing skills?" but because it's closed. I'll post it here)
WarriorofZarona Posted at: 10:47 Oct24 2005 Post ID: 485591
WarriorofZarona
Forum GuestMember
+
+
There's a difference in watching a video and actually playing that player. After all, the most important aspect of the game is not technical skill, but the player's mindgames. It's about predicting your opponent's movement as well as knowing to counter your opponent. In addition to that, the added "Yomi" layer of being able to counter your opponent's counter.

The videos, of course, are never impressive, but that's because our top-elite players don't try to show off when they play. They sit there, watch how you move, and strike when they see an opening. The simpliest movesets are often the easiest way to win.

In any case, my friend, you've been IP Banned for a reason, and bypassing that is just another reason why you need to go. Go on the hub if you want to show us your videos. Until then, please read the following page on this site. I think it describes you pretty well.

http://sirlin.net/Features/feature_PlayToWinPart1.htm
Team SuperCheats Posted at: 11:02 Oct24 2005 Post ID: 485601
Team SuperCheats
The Chief
+
+
Well looks like another IP ban...

Roy or whatever your name is... People aren't interested.... You come here shoot your mouth off, disrespect almost everyone that comes into contact with you on this board... And still think that we would be interested in hacing you as a member because you are willing to provide some kind of video evidence that you are so great...

Well I for one am not interested... And to be honest... I don't think anyone else it... I don't care if you are good, or even the best at SSBM... The fact is you are rude, obnoxious and arrogant.

IP banned.
Cross Stinger Posted at: 11:59 Oct24 2005 Post ID: 485627
Cross Stinger
Terrible Treecko
Post Likes: 41
+
+
This is only going to get worse.

Closed.
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous