Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Super Smash Bros. Melee

What do you all think of ProRoyPlayer and DarkMarth's amazing skill?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Falco_Fanatic Posted at: 23:49 Oct22 2005 Post ID: 482630
Falco_Fanatic
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Personally i think the two are a little bit too over confident, but at the same time they seem to know alot about the game, so it might be true that they're as good as they say they are, they obviously made a known appearance over the net, everyones talking about them, it's as if they're the next generation of SSBM proz. I never got the chance to talk to them myself, but apparently a lot of people have been talking to them on chatlines. A friend of mine managed to convince them to send videos and she said they are very skilled, i never got to see a video myself but i hope to get the video off my friend soon. Also, i would like to get to know them more, so ProRoyPlayer and DarkMarth, if you're available to talk to, please send me your email addresses.

Thanks.

Fanatic_Falco AKA Mio
DarkMarth Posted at: 23:59 Oct22 2005 Post ID: 482643
DarkMarth
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Wow i knew there had to be a fan out there somewhere. Sure you can add me at [email protected]
Team SuperCheats Posted at: 06:46 Oct23 2005 Post ID: 483006
Team SuperCheats
The Chief
Post Likes: 117
+
+
lol... I'm sure we'll hear the facts when WoZ gets back from the NY tournameent next week.

Personally I have not played SSBM (I don't have a GC) but the closest game to this that I have experience in would probably be the Street Fighter series in the Arcades... Some of the people I knew in those days certainly had some mad skills...

Anyway... So why don't you guys post of videos of your action?
Game Guides Galore - http://www.supercheats.com/guides/
ProRoyPlayer Posted at: 08:46 Oct23 2005 Post ID: 483097
ProRoyPlayer
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Doesn't sound like such a bad idea. DarkMarth and myself are indeed currently creating some videos of us beating down other people, and music videos of our best moments. I'll update you all weekly on how close we are to having it done.
NEOredroy Posted at: 17:05 Oct23 2005 Post ID: 484195
NEOredroy
Forum GuestMember
+
+
lol @ your delusional arrogance royplayer.. you are not even close to ken, neither am i.. but you are nowhere NEAR me, ESPECIALLY with roy. and you can forget your garbage brother being near ken's level with marth, you wanna prove how "awesome" your roy is? come down here and play me. I'll 4/4 stock you, gaurenteed

and yes this is really NEO, someone linked me to your garbage posts on this newb forum
Cylun Posted at: 17:16 Oct23 2005 Post ID: 484213
Cylun
Forum GuestMember
+
+
NEO??? wow, seeing ssbm pros here sends shivers down my spine. Azen was here once, so yeah. I ussualy post at gamefaqs, but sometimes I go here for reasons of my own. This entire ProRoyPlayer affair is unbalievably funny, though.
I am Cylun. May your life be easy and your future ripe.
game_mario Posted at: 18:01 Oct23 2005 Post ID: 484291
game_mario
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Ok, this better not be a phony, anyway, I want to see a video. And it BETTER be your own. Not like saying one of Ken's videos is yours.
It's been a while, hasn't it?
Cylun Posted at: 21:08 Oct23 2005 Post ID: 484666
Cylun
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Hey. I have a cunning plan.

Would it be too problematic if we were to turn this topic into one that demonstrates what all was wrong with their(his if they aren't actualy brothers-in-law born of an incestuous mairage) posts and what NOT to do in this forum? Pwease? I have so much to critique that I can barely hold it in.
I am Cylun. May your life be easy and your future ripe.
Mask-o-Sheik Posted at: 00:31 Oct24 2005 Post ID: 484941
Mask-o-Sheik
Forum GuestMember
+
+
*<3's neo*

lol you ain't the best on the boards though...cunning's posted here ;)

incidentally, proroyplayer, darkmarth and falco_fanatic sound like three alt accounts. reasons why:

- unconditional support for one another
- very similar names
- joined at about the same time

of course, come the videos we'll see if you guys are worth your talk.
DDR: want to pass Paranoia Survivor ~ Religions are just cults with more members. -- The resident SSB:M Captain Falcon user. -- "Let's eat fast so we can eat again!" ~ Ash
NEOredroy Posted at: 00:37 Oct24 2005 Post ID: 484945
NEOredroy
Forum GuestMember
+
+
1. i never said i was
2. cunning has posted here, and?
Mask-o-Sheik Posted at: 02:28 Oct24 2005 Post ID: 485054
Mask-o-Sheik
Forum GuestMember
+
+
lol, i'm just saying. nobody else any good has posted here...unless helsing's good at playing and not just good at being omniscient.
DDR: want to pass Paranoia Survivor ~ Religions are just cults with more members. -- The resident SSB:M Captain Falcon user. -- "Let's eat fast so we can eat again!" ~ Ash
Team SuperCheats Posted at: 03:09 Oct24 2005 Post ID: 485084
Team SuperCheats
The Chief
Post Likes: 117
+
+
Well Falco Fanatic shared the same IP as Dark Marth... Read into that what you will!
Game Guides Galore - http://www.supercheats.com/guides/
nintendo_dude Posted at: 03:22 Oct24 2005 Post ID: 485092
nintendo_dude
Post Likes: 1
+
+
I agree that DarkMarth and ProRoyPlayer have amazing skills. But not amazing skills on this game, amazing skills at being IP banned lol.

I'm finished here...

Special thanks to Yossy666 for the avatar and signature images.
WarriorofZarona Posted at: 10:23 Oct24 2005 Post ID: 485579
WarriorofZarona
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Well, since they're gone, there's no reason for this discussion to go on. I don't want anyone to talk about someone else's back, no matter how rude they might have been. The matter, and this thread, has been closed.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 239161

Post Top
Click to close