Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Super Smash Bros. Melee

How the tourney went:

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

TheEmptyPage Posted at: 21:29 Oct31 2005 Post ID: 500047
TheEmptyPage
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
*copied and psted from another site* (had to edit a few thigns out cause i know this place likes to cut posts off if you leave stuff liek that in soemtiems*

ther was a few free for alls that people were doign for fun.. no items *thankfully*

mianly copied and pasted from another site:

yah, i knew i was gonan lose four tourney matches, los 3 and 1/3 dry.gif
*won two doctor mario dittos XD*

crappy thign i was too nervous to play very good i got all my opponets down to like 1 stock though, so it was good. it was 4 stock.

uh... firendlies i got alot of i played the best Mewtwo in the coutnry... with my mewtwo XD i lost very badly tongue.gif but he did say i had a pretty good mewtwo. so that's sayign alot.

i played one of his friends before i had to leave. like 7 straight matches, won atleast 5 mabye i won 6 i really don't remmebr anymore. i know i lost atleast one match. it was his DK vs. my Pichu.. but the first match was agaisnt his marth.. i was gnna go doc, but i decided not to... so i used Pichu osmoen who does VERY poorly agaisnt marth ... yet i won XD

up smash on marth = win XD

matches against the guy that i can remmber *i'll be the first chracter in the list*:

Luigi vs. Ness
Yoshi vs. Zelda
Peach vs. Zelda
Game and Watch vs. Fox
Pichu vs. Marth
Pichu vs. DK
Fox vs. Kirby
Ganondorf vs. Roy

hm.. i think i mabye played agiasnt him with other characters also.. but i cna't remember.

i had two matches agianst the guy i mewtwo dittoed.. that match and Doc vs. Link *i was doc* i lost that one also

i rmeber playing some ICs matches.. agiasnt a couple Links i knwo those were bad matches.. i think i had a IC vs Link agasint the one guy *the one i had like 7 matches or more with*

matches in the actual tourney:

Doc vs. Marth
Link vs Doc *this was right before the two doc dittos*
uh... i dont' remmeber much other ones

uh.. let's ee... Luigi, GW and Yoshi are people i like never use so i was suprised at winning those matches..

GW was close... Fox's up smash RAPES GW badly i only survived cause Dreamland has a VERY high cielign

ther was another guy that i had a good few matches with before the singles tourney started *had to quit in the middle of a match with him cuase of that =/*

i had been watchin him.. but i forgot most of those matches

funny thign about the Kirby vs Fox fight.. i got my first kill with him at 33% shien spikes rule agaisnt a sucky kirby.. or anyone for that matter.

if he'd used like foward air when recovering, it'd been harder for me to get that kill
then he got smart and just ducked so i couldn't laser him *though i stilled tried just to see XD* everytime i went for a waveshien he down tilts me away which got annoying, i was too stupid to just jump over him and attack dry.gif

the PIchu vs. Marth i was very supirsed at winning...

hm.......

the ganon match.. yeah, that was kinda funny i go to the ledge and up tilt thinkin it'd be time just right.. but it wasn't. he recovers way before it's finished, but he messes up and i guess he tries to roll from the ledg etoo early and he just stays there and gets hit and killed.

there was one match i forgot if it was him or not wehre they somoen tried to Falcon Punch me and i got back before it was over. i forgot who i was usign

hm.... there was one guy i wanted to play, but he always eemed busy =/

one of the best *if not THE best* Peaches were there...

he won the singles, him and Mookierah *the mewtwo guy* won teams.

hm... what else...... i really hope for another oppurtunity to play Mookie.. i really dont' like Yoshi's Story.. it's too small for a good fight. i want to ditto him on Final Destination or Dreamland 64 or even Pokemon Stadium.. those are the big cool stages..

hm..... i dunno .. i guess that's it..... it sucks that i was nervous in the tourney matches but wasn't in any of the friendlies *well ok, i was nervous for like the first few matches, but that was it*

unfourtnaley, no one brought VCRs or anythign, so i don't think any of the matches got recorded =/

but anyways, it was funa nd i hope there's another one soon

and there was a match wehre i was fighitng a sheik as Falco, got knocked off, idiot kept tryign to edgeguard with the chian sleep.gif all that did was give me damage and make it take me longer to recover v__v

i finally broek through and hit them with the up b and the match continued

so yeah..
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
nintendo_dude Posted at: 10:36 Nov01 2005 Post ID: 500523
nintendo_dude
Post Likes: 1
+
+
Cool. Well done.

I'm finished here...

Special thanks to Yossy666 for the avatar and signature images.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close