Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Super Smash Bros. Melee

Your greatest achievements

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 19 of 20
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 17 | 18 | 19 | Last     Previous | Next
Makiau Posted at: 09:43 Jun30 2005 Post ID: 230314
Makiau
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
to MaskOShiek: I beat Ocarina of time in 1 day,I beat m.m. in 1 day,ww in 1 day mq in 1 day, i beat starfox in 1 day,starfox 64 in 1 day, starfox adventures 1 day and starfox assult in...you guessded it 1 day i had 2 play non-stop i have carpitunnel now in my left wrist it hurts like hell
K9 Socity Rulez!!!Join K9 Society!!! I am the leader.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
XIF Posted at: 11:26 Jun30 2005 Post ID: 230579
XIF
Forum GuestMember
+
+
you can buy the DVD if you want DoH... for omnismash.
DN2627 Posted at: 14:31 Jun30 2005 Post ID: 230869
DN2627
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 30-Jun-2005 Makiau said:to MaskOShiek: I beat Ocarina of time in 1 day,I beat m.m. in 1 day,ww in 1 day mq in 1 day, i beat starfox in 1 day,starfox 64 in 1 day, starfox adventures 1 day and starfox assult in...you guessded it 1 day i had 2 play non-stop i have carpitunnel now in my left wrist it hurts like hell
What are you answering to?
Mask-o-Sheik Posted at: 15:53 Jun30 2005 Post ID: 230999
Mask-o-Sheik
Forum GuestMember
+
+
oh, he didn't understand my joke....

basically, i like kidding that i use fox/zelda/(any char) effectively in melee. i'm not a very good gamer in general, so i'm not really trying to brag or anything. i can become fluent enough in games to beat most people, but not any better than that.
DDR: want to pass Paranoia Survivor ~ Religions are just cults with more members. -- The resident SSB:M Captain Falcon user. -- "Let's eat fast so we can eat again!" ~ Ash
nintendo_dude Posted at: 06:58 Jul04 2005 Post ID: 237516
nintendo_dude
Post Likes: 1
+
+
On 30-Jun-2005 Makiau said:to MaskOShiek: I beat Ocarina of time in 1 day,I beat m.m. in 1 day,ww in 1 day mq in 1 day, i beat starfox in 1 day,starfox 64 in 1 day, starfox adventures 1 day and starfox assult in...you guessded it 1 day i had 2 play non-stop i have carpitunnel now in my left wrist it hurts like hell
Jesus. Have you heard of the outdoors. No offence or anything.

I'm finished here...

Special thanks to Yossy666 for the avatar and signature images.
Mask-o-Sheik Posted at: 13:01 Jul04 2005 Post ID: 237793
Mask-o-Sheik
Forum GuestMember
+
+
well, if he only took one day to complete those games, he'd have a lot of days left over for a nice stroll in the park....
DDR: want to pass Paranoia Survivor ~ Religions are just cults with more members. -- The resident SSB:M Captain Falcon user. -- "Let's eat fast so we can eat again!" ~ Ash
Cylun Posted at: 14:05 Jul04 2005 Post ID: 237859
Cylun
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Hmm... Although completing starfox 64 in one full day is not terribly impresive(unless you mean getting all the medals, then that is completely different. I beat Super metroid in an hour and a half, though(completion time, not total time played including all my activities that led to my demise. total was probably closer to 2 hours.
I am Cylun. May your life be easy and your future ripe.
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 23:09 Jul04 2005 Post ID: 238594
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
We are supposed to be talking about our greatest achievments in this game, not in everything else of our possession.
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

nintendo_dude Posted at: 03:37 Jul05 2005 Post ID: 238939
nintendo_dude
+
+
I think we all know that Kevin. I was just replying to that guys post.

I'm finished here...

darkboarder_77 Posted at: 17:53 Jul05 2005 Post ID: 240234
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
Well, it should be good to stay on topic. One post off topic is not bad, nor is two. I'm keeping everyone on track, thought because more than three posts have been posted off-topic.

My graetest accomplishment... was finally beinmg able to take on three other level 9 CPs and single-handedly wiping them all out.
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

nintendo_dude Posted at: 10:46 Jul06 2005 Post ID: 241524
nintendo_dude
+
+
That's your greatest accomplishment? I suppose that;s ok but most people here can do that.

I'm finished here...

darkboarder_77 Posted at: 18:00 Jul06 2005 Post ID: 242597
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
...With them all on a single team against you? I say, I must be the wimpiest player on Earth, then.

Mask-o-Sheik Posted at: 18:54 Jul06 2005 Post ID: 242767
Mask-o-Sheik
Forum GuestMember
+
+
beating cpu's only means you can exploit the ai, that's all. it doesn't reflect skill against humans at all.
nintendo_dude Posted at: 10:40 Jul08 2005 Post ID: 246020
nintendo_dude
+
+
CPU's are dull-minded and stupid. They'll run into attacks because all they want to do is attack you. A human player wouldn't.

I'm finished here...

TheEmptyPage Posted at: 21:28 Jul08 2005 Post ID: 247306
TheEmptyPage
Forum GuestMember
+
+
yeah *has no human competeiton*

my greatest achievement was posted already..

that's my on topic posts.

off topic:

does beating all those games in 1 day really make you think your'e that great?

i mean, you're probally rushing through them for no real reason, you're playign to beat and not to have fun and stuff.. *is rambling*

point is speed runs are cool and all.. but they dont' really make you that much better at stuff

*has no poitn, is stupd, etc*
Cylun Posted at: 21:55 Jul08 2005 Post ID: 247370
Cylun
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Eh, he didn't beet them all in one day, but speed runs are the equivalent of meta-level smashing. thats why people pride themselves in beeting metroid zero mission on hard with 100% in less than an hour.
I am Cylun. May your life be easy and your future ripe.
Mask-o-Sheik Posted at: 01:47 Jul09 2005 Post ID: 247767
Mask-o-Sheik
Forum GuestMember
+
+
speed runs are better when they involve a variety of challenges and not just one or two quick bypasses to the end. they are the "competitive" aspect to, say, 2-d platformers, though.
nintendo_dude Posted at: 03:37 Jul09 2005 Post ID: 247890
nintendo_dude
+
+
If someone rushes through a game like Ocarina of TRime they haven't really 'completed' it. They've done the main quest yes but did they do anything else. Beating a game doesn't automnatically make you good at it.

I'm finished here...

TobiasXelKythe Posted at: 10:36 Jul09 2005 Post ID: 248346
TobiasXelKythe
+
+
Getting a speedrun under like 5:30 on OoT does, though.

Speedruns=/=rushing through, by the way. Generally a good speedrun on a game like OoT entails you having completed it enough that you know everything about it >.> Rushing through is like... being an idiot the first time you play a game and not enjoying it all.
LUIGI'S GAME IS STEPPING UP [ www.freewebs.com/tobiasxk/LuigiFAQ.txt ]
Makiau Posted at: 11:05 Jul09 2005 Post ID: 248373
Makiau
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I hate outdoors!! No ofence Mother nature.
K9 Socity Rulez!!!Join K9 Society!!! I am the leader.
Displaying Page 19 of 20
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 17 | 18 | 19 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close