Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Super Smash Bros. Melee

Your greatest achievements

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 20 of 20
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 18 | 19 | Last     Previous
Mask-o-Sheik Posted at: 14:23 Jul09 2005 Post ID: 248746
Mask-o-Sheik
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
bah, i wish those mario kart players would play the game to its entirety and quit doing those speed runs :p
DDR: want to pass Paranoia Survivor ~ Religions are just cults with more members. -- The resident SSB:M Captain Falcon user. -- "Let's eat fast so we can eat again!" ~ Ash
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Cylun Posted at: 19:11 Jul09 2005 Post ID: 249144
Cylun
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yeah, the world record time for mario three doesn't really qualify as "rushing through" the game (err... especialy since it was accomplished using frame by frame... nevermind).

For example, I played Metroid Zero mission in like 45-50 minutes. That's kind of good, but nothing compared to the 30-ish times(that were done on hard mode, no less). Simply because I played through it at a furiuos pace did not mean I rushed through it, I knew exactly what to do from the get go(get mb, set missles and charge, go through the helish bee chamber, get mbb, go to Norfair, go to crateria, get ui1 and pg, go to Norfair, get ib, go to Ridley via the secret chamber in the northeast of norfair, get the non-boss battle sms, get UI3 and kill ridley, get screw attack(because I am not good enough to go without it), go to Brinstar, go to Kraid, get UI2, kill kraid and get Sb, go to Brinstar, go to Tourian, kill metroids and Mother brain, go to chozodia via samus's ship, sneak past space pirates and defeat the phantom, obtain any sms obtainable on the way to mech ridley, defeat mech ridley, and rush rush rush!
I am Cylun. May your life be easy and your future ripe.
Mask-o-Sheik Posted at: 00:50 Jul10 2005 Post ID: 250053
Mask-o-Sheik
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Speaking of "rushing," one thing that really bugs me is when people don't hold B (or Y, or whatever is the applicable button) when moving in the Mario games. That makes the game soooo slloooow. Mario 1 is *fast* and should be played thus.
DDR: want to pass Paranoia Survivor ~ Religions are just cults with more members. -- The resident SSB:M Captain Falcon user. -- "Let's eat fast so we can eat again!" ~ Ash
dashdancedan18 Posted at: 01:43 Jul10 2005 Post ID: 250106
dashdancedan18
Forum GuestMember
+
+
hmm...has anyone done speed runs on the megaman zero games? those are pretty fun...

kind of off topic...>_>
nintendo_dude Posted at: 04:03 Jul10 2005 Post ID: 250257
nintendo_dude
Post Likes: 1
+
+
On 10-Jul-2005 Mask-o-Sheik said:Speaking of "rushing," one thing that really bugs me is when people don't hold B (or Y, or whatever is the applicable button) when moving in the Mario games. That makes the game soooo slloooow. Mario 1 is *fast* and should be played thus.
I agree with you. It boosts your skills that way too if you move faster.

I'm finished here...

Special thanks to Yossy666 for the avatar and signature images.
nevake Posted at: 16:19 Jul10 2005 Post ID: 251193
nevake
Forum GuestMember
+
+
My greatest feat is.....either infiniting a Marth into upsmash (which i've only done twice without messing up at around 60%), or getting 4.29.xx total on btt (I know i suck but i did work hard to get that :()
ritt.no-ip.com
TheEmptyPage Posted at: 19:01 Jul10 2005 Post ID: 251523
TheEmptyPage
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i STILL want to see a Fire Emblem 4 speed run <__>

mabye i should try and do one.....

*tries and fails* v_v
Displaying Page 20 of 20
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 18 | 19 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close