Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Super Smash Bros. Melee

All questions Answered

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

snoopy1008 Posted at: 11:40 Apr10 2005 Post ID: 126069
snoopy1008
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
SSMBM is the best game ever and I am a master at it just ask away and I'll answer it as fast as I can
I Love mario games
game freak 26056 Posted at: 15:52 Apr10 2005 Post ID: 126355
game freak 26056
Forum GuestMember
+
+
what are all the ways to get pichu
how do you get latios and latias
splendid sonic Posted at: 19:49 Jun08 2005 Post ID: 197520
splendid sonic
Forum GuestMember
+
+
to beat event match 37 and do a certaint amount of verse mode matches(i dont know how many)
Gea Posted at: 19:53 Jun08 2005 Post ID: 197532
Gea
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I guess I'll repost here..

Yeah, I've got a question. Even though it does drop you lower vertically, doesn't using Doc's cape a second time still give you a very slight horizontal nudge? I use it for general timing to sweet-spot the edge and such, but I've noticed it just barely seems to push you forward at the cost of some vertical distance...and wondered if this were true? ;o
petrie911 Posted at: 19:56 Jun08 2005 Post ID: 197538
petrie911
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I'm having trouble chain throwing Link with Sheik. He keeps DI-ing out of it. Any tips? Also, does transforming back into Zelda actually give Sheik a better recovery? Please give a thourough explanation of why/why not for that last one.
DaRkNeSsOfHeArT Posted at: 05:24 Jun11 2005 Post ID: 201188
DaRkNeSsOfHeArT
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Practice chain throwing by putting the computer in training mode on evade. Also, make sure to JC your grabs.

Zelda will help Sheik's recovery in distance, especially if you know how to utilize her 16th spots to sweetspot the ledge. I'd suggest you practice with her first. And learning Zelda isn't a bad thing; infact, it opens up another moveset for Sheik. You can transform, recover, kick, and transform back. Plus most people don't know how to play vs Zelda.
XIF Posted at: 05:42 Jun11 2005 Post ID: 201203
XIF
Forum GuestMember
+
+
generally, transforming to recover doesnt aid recovery that much, maybe by a bit which would be useful in very few instances, but the thing is that most people do not know how to fight as zelda, and transforming just to recover just screws you in the end <_<;

Sheik's recovery is good because for 99% of the time, she is invincible, and she can sweet spot the ledge twice.

Zelda is good for distance, but sweetspotting can be difficult, but if you play zelda, its one of the first things you learn how to do <_<
ProRoyPlayer Posted at: 10:19 Oct21 2005 Post ID: 479236
ProRoyPlayer
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Question. What are Roy and Marth saying in English? And is Marth saying "Now the real fight begins?" When he taunts?
WarriorofZarona Posted at: 10:50 Oct21 2005 Post ID: 479272
WarriorofZarona
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Roy doesn't say anything in his taunt. Marth, in a literal translation, says:

"Everyone! Look at me!"
nintendo_dude Posted at: 14:55 Oct21 2005 Post ID: 479486
nintendo_dude
Post Likes: 1
+
+
How, out of curiosity, do you know that? What language is he speaking? Sounds like Spanish.

I'm finished here...

Special thanks to Yossy666 for the avatar and signature images.
WarriorofZarona Posted at: 17:34 Oct21 2005 Post ID: 479734
WarriorofZarona
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Japanese translation.

"Minna! Mitette kure!" is what he says in Japanese. Now, the Japanese language can be very loosely translated in English. Though the above translation is how most people accept it, personally I'd prefer: "Everyone, watch me!" as in, "Watch me take this guy down!"
Cylun Posted at: 18:19 Oct21 2005 Post ID: 479839
Cylun
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I play a Marth, and keep away tactics are key with him. How should I prevent a fox from closing, weaving out of my attack range, and raping me to death?
I am Cylun. May your life be easy and your future ripe.
nintendo_dude Posted at: 04:25 Oct22 2005 Post ID: 480755
nintendo_dude
Post Likes: 1
+
+
WoZ: hmmm it doesn't sound much like Japanese to me. That doesn't matter anyway.

I'm finished here...

Special thanks to Yossy666 for the avatar and signature images.
ProRoyPlayer Posted at: 21:05 Oct22 2005 Post ID: 482396
ProRoyPlayer
Forum GuestMember
+
+
WOZ I appreciate the translation, but i request knowing what the two are saying in Japanese after they win. I realize all to well that Roy's taunt says nothing (lol) I'm a pro, remember. If i didn't know basic knowledge like that, i'd be introuble. Anywho. I'll let it slide, please post back.
TheEmptyPage Posted at: 21:44 Oct22 2005 Post ID: 482470
TheEmptyPage
Forum GuestMember
+
+
you seem to be pretty full of yourself..

anyways, i was praciting combos against computers last night.. and well i was wondering if this is a smei-useful combo *it proved useful agaisnt a computer.. but liek i said, that's a computer*

it's mewtwo on young link,

down tilt, grab, down throw, over b, down tilt *mabye foward tilt dependign on how he drifted from the down throw* repeat again with mabye a bit of a varioation, then down throw to shadow ball *fully charged*

at first against a level 1, i could just do down tilts to foward b almost all day, but aroudn level 5 they started driftign behidn me so that kinda screwed that so i came up with the other ... i doubt it's that good but i got the basic idea from a masashi vs. CJ vid where cj uses a combo involving down tilts , but i forgot what it was like so meh.
game_mario Posted at: 18:09 Oct23 2005 Post ID: 484299
game_mario
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Ok, answer this, please. This is for Snoopy ONLY. Most of you would know this.

In how many ways can a bunny hood effect a character?
It's been a while, hasn't it?
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 18:27 Oct31 2005 Post ID: 499844
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
These types of threads are not permitted.

Locked.
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 103706

Post Top
Click to close