Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Super Smash Bros. Melee

Stop bugging these people.

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

WarriorofZarona Posted at: 22:55 Jun08 2005 Post ID: 197734
WarriorofZarona
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Case has been resolved. No need to stay here any longer and annoy them just because we're a bit more hardcore about our research and information than they are. Now it's turned into forum invasion. Leave them alone.

To the Regulars:

Thanks for everything for fixing the problem. We'll be on our way.
Gea Posted at: 22:58 Jun08 2005 Post ID: 197738
Gea
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Well, you are actually flooding their board. Alot of us are trying to make it a better place because this is ridiculous. The rest are waiting patiently in outrage about something like this.
WarriorofZarona Posted at: 23:00 Jun08 2005 Post ID: 197741
WarriorofZarona
Forum GuestMember
+
+
It's not up to you to make it a better place. It's not your forum.

It's good to spread the information, yes, but you're forcing it down their throats.

As for the whole "Cez" problem, we've done our part by reporting the problem, and therefore, we shall let the admins of this site to take care of it, as said.
Gea Posted at: 23:02 Jun08 2005 Post ID: 197743
Gea
Forum GuestMember
+
+
No one has really come by to see it yet really. And the people who did come by have asked questions, which have been answered in a civilized manner. Really you're just hurting their forum more with this topic.
saviorofthejedi Posted at: 23:03 Jun08 2005 Post ID: 197744
saviorofthejedi
Forum GuestMember
+
+
thye already took care of it. if you guys wouldnt just post here you would now that Rich (Team Supercheats) alreadyy emailed cez for doing this and he is skating on thin ice. one more slip up from him and its over.
I HAVE BEEN REBUILT, STRONGER, FASTER, MORE INTLLEGENT THAN BEFORE!! JOIN WHATDOYOUKNOW.2FORTUNE.COM AND http://s14.invisionfree.com/Sports_Tribute CONTACT ME AT: [email protected]
WarriorofZarona Posted at: 23:04 Jun08 2005 Post ID: 197745
WarriorofZarona
Forum GuestMember
+
+
The Newb FAQ was good. What about the other threads?

The whole point of coming here was fixing an injustice to XiF and Tobias, not rubbing in our knowledge to other people in a condescending manner.
Gea Posted at: 23:07 Jun08 2005 Post ID: 197748
Gea
Forum GuestMember
+
+
What about the other threads? There are 4 off-topic threads, three of them about the problem, and this one where someone goes out of their place and complains about everyone elses. See my point? Hypocrisy.
WarriorofZarona Posted at: 23:09 Jun08 2005 Post ID: 197753
WarriorofZarona
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Have you seen Corrupt_One's threads? And you adding to it enforces my point.

As far as I know, it's not up to you or anyone who isn't from this forum to decide what's better for them or isn't. This isn't a competitive-level forum like Gamefaqs or Smashboards. If they decide to change into one, then good for them.

But don't force the information on them, then act superior because you knew about it and they didn't.
Gea Posted at: 23:10 Jun08 2005 Post ID: 197754
Gea
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Where is your badge saying its your place to tell us to leave? I am abiding by forum rules.
WarriorofZarona Posted at: 23:11 Jun08 2005 Post ID: 197756
WarriorofZarona
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Adding another point to the "Cez" problem, the issue has been resolved. Leave it alone. These people already know they've been wronged. No need to rub it in their faces with 3 different topics when it can be discussed in one.
saviorofthejedi Posted at: 23:12 Jun08 2005 Post ID: 197759
saviorofthejedi
Forum GuestMember
+
+
sorry warrior, but i am reporting this topic. this cez thing is getting outta control. thanks for being right and trying to help ;)
I HAVE BEEN REBUILT, STRONGER, FASTER, MORE INTLLEGENT THAN BEFORE!! JOIN WHATDOYOUKNOW.2FORTUNE.COM AND http://s14.invisionfree.com/Sports_Tribute CONTACT ME AT: [email protected]
WarriorofZarona Posted at: 23:13 Jun08 2005 Post ID: 197760
WarriorofZarona
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Ugh, double post.

Anyway, it's fine. I'm still a bit angry about what's happened, but I'm glad something's being done about it.

In any case, one last point.

Cez did something that's horribly wrong to do. I agree.

Be mature, and move on with your life. Sticking around for the only reason of spamming Cez's wrong makes you look like the child you proclaim this forum consists of.
Gea Posted at: 23:14 Jun08 2005 Post ID: 197763
Gea
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Okay, but you still made another topic to do that. There are ways to report such errors as the other poster mentioned. Attacking everyone here for everything instead of those who made the topics in the first place is completely different.
PhilXZ Posted at: 13:45 Nov28 2007 Post ID: 2009835
PhilXZ
German Wunderkind
+
+
what are you talking about??(wasn't reading)
Gamerad Posted at: 13:47 Nov28 2007 Post ID: 2009841
Gamerad
Post Likes: 1
+
+
Don't bump old topics, do anymore spam 2 times and im reporting you!

CLOSED

Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 290514

Post Top
Click to close