Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Super Smash Bros. Melee

Again, Cez.

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

WarriorofZarona Posted at: 14:11 Jun16 2005 Post ID: 208678
WarriorofZarona
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
bboylawson says:

"Hey supercheats members,

I just read through that glitch topic and cannot believe how much fake info Cez can give you and also that you can actually believe it.

It's impossible to create characters in the game unless it is already there. I think the GOD cannot be rewrited. An AR code for a whole character would probably take hmmm 100,000 lines?

Hmmm, so... I just wanted to say to disregard anything Cez has to say about so called "glitch-characters".

Why don't you just admit that there's no glitch characters? Oh yeah, cause you don't want to ruin your already bad reputation."

Cez says:

"Maybe you don't get it yet. Look at the top of the screen. Yes, past the first post in the thread. There are four links there.

Forum Home > Video Game Boards > GameCube > Super Smash Brothers Melee

I notice there aren't any links such as these:

Forum Home > Pointless Flaming Boards > Mod-bashing > Anti-Cez Propaganda

If you can find a forum like the above, feel free to use it. In the meantime, keep all threads on topic. In this case, the topic is SSBM.

*LOCKED*"

Let's pick through it.

First of all, there's no flame against Cez. We merely called "false" on Ce'z claim on glitch characters. We haven't gotten a proper response from him yet except locking the topic.

Second of all, this is a discussion on the glitch characters that you "supposedly" have. Yet you feel it is off topic from the forums.

So why is it that when other people discuss your glitch topics, you don't delete those? Aren't they off-topic as well? How interesting.

Third of all, no one bashed you as being a bad moderator in this thread. Obviously, it was an issue that you brought into the thread.

So please. Can I ask you why the thread was improperly locked, when we wanted a simple answer?

This is a straight confrontation, not as you being a mod, no one flaming you, no one bashing you.

Are your glitch characters a false claim? If it is not, then can you supply proof? Making screenshots and videos aren't tough. If you want us to sincerely believe you, as I'm giving you the opportunity to make that so, then use this thread now to show the members of this board that what you say is possible.

EDIT:

If you want people to stop calling you a liar, as pointed out in the thread, then show the proof instead of locking the topic and ending the discussion without any resolve.

All you have to say is "Yes, I lied, and I'm sorry." or "No, I've told the truth. Here is the proof and evidence to support me."

Simply locking the topic only generates more rebellion against you. Just solve it now.

Did you or did you not falsely make your claims?

I don't want anyone else coming into the topic to "support" me. This is my confrontation. Anyone else coming in, Cez might run away from the "assumption" that someone flamed him again.

I don't intend to flame nor discredit Cez as a mod in this thread. I just want this question answered.
dashdancedan18 Posted at: 15:17 Jun16 2005 Post ID: 208744
dashdancedan18
Forum GuestMember
+
+
sniper
Fuchidotta sono sekaini
Naniga mierutte lunda
Neraumaeni sawaritaina

what's up with japanese and pronouncing every letter of a word...

<__> anyways...I don't think we're going to get through his ego of being mod and all, and get him to admit he is wrong or right...or whatever.
Cross Stinger Posted at: 15:27 Jun16 2005 Post ID: 208761
Cross Stinger
Terrible Treecko
Post Likes: 41
+
+
If you can, give me the details of the submissions you're talking about.
Cez Posted at: 15:28 Jun16 2005 Post ID: 208762
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Off-topic. Again, this is aimed at proving me wrong, not at discussing SSBM.I'll keep moderating until you guys get the message.

*LOCKED*
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 147308

Post Top
Click to close