Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Super Smash Bros. Melee

This is getting too far.

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
XIF Posted at: 17:22 Jun16 2005 Post ID: 208945
XIF
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I've tried to keep a level head about this, but there is no reason for half of Cez's moderations, and I would like Cez to not be a moderator of this board anymore.

This is on topic, as it still pertains to the board as a whole, and I think there is more benefit from discussing the board's wellbeing, than SSBM... for now.

You see, Cez is closing topics left and right that pertain to SSBM, but oppose him. We are disproving his claims IN SSBM. That is on topic, as it still pertains to this claim... so why does he lock it?

because he is threatened.

this has been going on far enough, and I'd like to say that I think most of us are not happy with the way Cez has been running things... at the very least, recently.
rue0 Posted at: 17:26 Jun16 2005 Post ID: 208951
rue0
Forum GuestMember
+
+
so you have a problem? why dont you just GIVE IT UP its no use
all i have to say is scansanc.com talk to me by seaching for zabuza0
Cylun Posted at: 17:27 Jun16 2005 Post ID: 208955
Cylun
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Your going in to fast, you know. Rush against a foe with more power(not in ssbm, of course, as you are far superior to both me and many who clame to be great) and you are destined to get shot. Just wait and provide faqs, we can cure this forum cradualy if we do so via submitting content. Otherwise, we are bound to get into flame wars.

At the vey least, I would advise anyone to hold off arguments for the moment. Give this a time to rest, although I judicialy oppose lieing, I know this is not the way to persue it. But... if you are content, then there is nothing I can, and will, do to stop you or anyone else.
I am Cylun. May your life be easy and your future ripe.
gamer6592 Posted at: 17:27 Jun16 2005 Post ID: 208956
gamer6592
+
+
No ****!!!! Oh and it's not up to you whether he's a mod for this board or not.
So the little worm has come to die.
SSBMRoy Posted at: 17:28 Jun16 2005 Post ID: 208957
SSBMRoy
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Questioning his claims =/= disproving guys, Cez has already explained how he made his discoveries long ago, and it doesn't look like any of you tried to follow in his footsteps before hounding him.
dizzy fuweiru Posted at: 17:29 Jun16 2005 Post ID: 208961
dizzy fuweiru
Forum GuestMember
+
+
cez is awesome, but my sig is better.
ritt.no-ip.com - roy is top tier. (no, not really, you dolt.)
dashdancedan18 Posted at: 17:33 Jun16 2005 Post ID: 208967
dashdancedan18
Forum GuestMember
+
+
explained =/= proven
Cylun Posted at: 17:39 Jun16 2005 Post ID: 208975
Cylun
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Hmm... you guys would really follow your leaders to the end of the earth...
I am Cylun. May your life be easy and your future ripe.
Rebel581 Posted at: 17:51 Jun16 2005 Post ID: 208991
Rebel581
Forum GuestMember
+
+
0_o Cez is some lonely 12 year old in his basement who is lonely and wants to be praised probably. None of the **** he says is true. He should not be a mod and I think all of the other mods use their powers to much.

I'm a mod at another forum and I'm happy when it comes to the point that I don't have to use my powers at all. Arguments =/= flames. Flames are not always bad. Especially when the person goddamn needs to be ******* flamed. Cez asked to be flamed when he made this bullshit up and he probably knew that someday would come when people who actually knew the game well enough would come and tell him to stfu.

Now that time has come. ****, you guys complain about GameFAQs being bad. You guys are much worse and are not willing to let us help you. Despite the idiocy on GameFAQs, at least the majority want to learn, help, and get better. The only people that I've seen on this board that are like that so far are the ones that joined in June 2005. This forum is ultra n00bified.
Patooty Posted at: 18:15 Jun16 2005 Post ID: 209030
Patooty
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Hmm.

I agree with XIF. And it's not because I'm biased, it's because I believe he's right. It's clear to almost anyone that Cez isn't carrying on in a very "modly" way. I've been to many forums before and know the general consensus of what a "mod" is, and this is NOT it. Just to be clear though, I am not just jumping on the bandwagon, and I don't have some kind of vendetta against Cez. I can even invite some random people from some random forums to read around here and see what their take on the matter of this is, and I'm sure that they'll agree.

I haven't commented on this matter up till now, but the way that Cez is moderating is just plain getting in my way of posting.
Resident Samus of SuperCheats |
THE Canadian Samus |
Best in BC
saviorofthejedi Posted at: 18:20 Jun16 2005 Post ID: 209040
saviorofthejedi
Forum GuestMember
+
+
^that is right, and so are you rebel, to a certain extent. cez abuses his powers, but most of the other mods do not. they have had to step it up since the huge Justin incedent. none of you where here for that.
I HAVE BEEN REBUILT, STRONGER, FASTER, MORE INTLLEGENT THAN BEFORE!! JOIN WHATDOYOUKNOW.2FORTUNE.COM AND http://s14.invisionfree.com/Sports_Tribute CONTACT ME AT: [email protected]
XIF Posted at: 18:29 Jun16 2005 Post ID: 209055
XIF
Forum GuestMember
+
+
what I am trying to say is that me, and many others, are not pleased with the way Cez has been handling the forums. Team SuperCheats has been doing an excellent job, but not Cez.

And all of his glitch characters and what not are false. I would put my life on the line if you could find a legitimate SSBM programmer, AR hacker, or anyone with pertaining credentials who would say that you can unlock vaati and majora by inputting codes into a non exsistent input... system, or whatever you want to call it.

I am trying to contribute to this board too, I have over 200 KB in FAQ's, and I helped get all of the bogus information out of the hints section I have participated in many discussions on characters, techniques, and tiers.

But I see removing Cez from his moderator powers as something that needs to be done too, because he makes it very hard to discuss anything with him thats SSBM related, because the second it turns against him, he locks it.
XIF Posted at: 18:30 Jun16 2005 Post ID: 209056
XIF
Forum GuestMember
+
+
friggin' glitch... said operation aborted first time i posted.
saviorofthejedi Posted at: 18:33 Jun16 2005 Post ID: 209058
saviorofthejedi
Forum GuestMember
+
+
dont worry bout it. and apps are coming up, he might be replaced, i dont know. that is up to Rich
I HAVE BEEN REBUILT, STRONGER, FASTER, MORE INTLLEGENT THAN BEFORE!! JOIN WHATDOYOUKNOW.2FORTUNE.COM AND http://s14.invisionfree.com/Sports_Tribute CONTACT ME AT: [email protected]
Rebel581 Posted at: 18:42 Jun16 2005 Post ID: 209066
Rebel581
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Especially since Vaati didn't exist when this game came out ^_^
Alucard258 Posted at: 19:12 Jun16 2005 Post ID: 209099
Alucard258
Forum GuestMember
+
+
What the hell? ******* isnt banned but die is? D-IE is the word that i said is banned btw.
Rebel581 Posted at: 20:29 Jun16 2005 Post ID: 209126
Rebel581
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 16-Jun-2005 Alucard258 said:What the hell? ******* isnt banned but die is? D-IE is the word that i said is banned btw.
I didn't notice that. That's weird. ****.
Mask-o-Sheik Posted at: 20:31 Jun16 2005 Post ID: 209128
Mask-o-Sheik
Forum GuestMember
+
+
yeah, the censorship is weird...

whatever...me for mod!! it doesn't really matter, i don't think most people here are going to post anything objectionable if cez gets demoted.......
DDR: want to pass Paranoia Survivor ~ Religions are just cults with more members. -- The resident SSB:M Captain Falcon user. -- "Let's eat fast so we can eat again!" ~ Ash
xX Juste Belmont Xx Posted at: 12:27 Jun17 2005 Post ID: 209854
xX Juste Belmont Xx
Forum GuestMember
+
+
CEZ: *presses close button*
Someone needs to stab you in the eye with a REALLY hot french fry!
xX Juste Belmont Xx Posted at: 12:29 Jun17 2005 Post ID: 209855
xX Juste Belmont Xx
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 16-Jun-2005 gamer6592 said:No ****!!!! Oh and it's not up to you whether he's a mod for this board or not.
REALLY!!!!!1 I THOUGHT WE HAD A VOTE!
Someone needs to stab you in the eye with a REALLY hot french fry!
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 147308

Post Top
Click to close