Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Super Smash Bros. Melee

The Puff Stuff Video

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Ardvarkbob Posted at: 22:22 Jun19 2005 Post ID: 213961
Ardvarkbob
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Its not that hard to beat Giga bowser, I found it easier with Falco than Jigglypuff. And her best attack is not rollout, its probably ABA.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Cylun Posted at: 22:25 Jun19 2005 Post ID: 213963
Cylun
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 19-Jun-2005 Trunks245 said:Her only "good attack is rollout and her rest attack is hard to perfect but like i said against Giga Bowser she is pretty much the only one who can suceed unless you are an experienced player (VERY EXPERIENCED)
Rollout it terrible. B forward is far better anyway, as it allows her to do insane recovery. Now, I seem to value rest more knowing it can be combo'd. Also, you don't need much experience to defeat giga bowser.

On a side note, has anyone seen the other two videos on the site(the one with puffstuff). The AR one is freaking insane Smile I WANT marths magicaly enhanced sword
I am Cylun. May your life be easy and your future ripe.
Trunks245 Posted at: 22:57 Jun19 2005 Post ID: 213995
Trunks245
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Well i was actully talking about Eventmatch 51 but Giga Bowser alone is not that hard
My sig is lost. Please contact if found.
Mask-o-Sheik Posted at: 04:01 Jun20 2005 Post ID: 214245
Mask-o-Sheik
Forum GuestMember
+
+
"Her only good attack is rollout and her rest attack is hard to perfect but like i said against Giga Bowser she is pretty much the only one who can suceed unless you are an experienced player (VERY EXPERIENCED)"

Nonsense. Rollout is a fairly useless attack - her best attack is probably back aerial (though some still contend that it's Rest). I think Jiggs is very easy to succeed with at lower levels of play, because her style of play is remarkably easy to utilize and understand, if you have an intuitive sense of what Jiggs should be doing...she's one of my better chars despite my practically *never* using her.
DDR: want to pass Paranoia Survivor ~ Religions are just cults with more members. -- The resident SSB:M Captain Falcon user. -- "Let's eat fast so we can eat again!" ~ Ash
XIF Posted at: 07:50 Jun20 2005 Post ID: 214320
XIF
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i'd say jigg's best attack overall is either ABA or pound... this coming from an aspiring jiggs player though <_<
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close