Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Super Smash Bros. Melee

Weird Glitches...

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Chaoticjaf123 Posted at: 06:17 Jun17 2005 Post ID: 209512
Chaoticjaf123
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Ok, this is going to start off seeming like a very spamful topic, but I would very much like for everyone who comes in to read it through and hear me out, as it is important. I promise I know what I am doing 101%. Cez, I think you trust me enough to at least read this through, because I can assure you it should not be judged by how it starts.

In WWF No Mercy for Nintendo 64, play a special guest referee match. Be the referee and set up the rules however you like. They don't really matter. Once the match starts, exit the ring and get on the annouce table. Hold Down-C and the joystick in any direction at the same time. Your wrestler should shake and move around. Continue to hold the buttons until you are off of the table. Let go and you should be floating in midair! You can walk right through the ropes for some reason, into the audience, everywhere. If you get slammed, the table will break and you will fall into the ring, but there will be no hole. It is very hard to explain. If the other wrestlers break the table, you will fall wherever you are, even into the audience! You can also accomplish this flight without being a referee if you do a flipping taunt from any area that is off of the ground.

Sound outrageous? Go do it! Don't doubt me as I have done it on countless occasions. I mean, have any of you ever had a cheat or glitch that you wanted someone to try? Of course you have, and I bet you wanted other people to believe you about it as well, didn't you?
So, can any of you honestly say you've tried to unlock Cez's glitch characters? And I don't mean like set down, give it a shot and go away, but like really try. I could be wrong, but it seems you all just assumed he was lying and that none of you tried to prove him right.
I go by innocent until proven guilty, but to each his own. But honestly, if these glitch characters don't exist, then how do I have the Master Hand? I'm just curious here... I mean, I don't even own the game, much less a Gamecube, I sold that stuff a while ago, but when I came here yesterday I wanted to see what all the fuss was about, so I actually went to my friend and asked him if I could borrow his system and game. I even lent him my PS2 so he'd let me! That is called actually giving Cez a chance to be right, ok? So I brought it home and sat there, doing what Cez had said, trying over and over and over again, just about ready to give it back to my friend when I get the Master Hand.
Please, don't doubt people just because they say something outrageous. Test it. Talk to others who have tested it. I don't care what you do, but odn't just assume the yare lying.

Oh and one more thing... to those of you who have been saying Cez is overusing his power, I would like you to give me proof. I'm doing nothing different than what you said. I am assuming you are lying... wait no I'm not... as iI look down the page I see that 30% of the topics seem to be made to either accuse Cez of lying, or "Give him a chance to prove himself." The people who say they want him to proove himself also say the glitch characters don't exist, they say screenshots won't work, nothing will work, so tell me, how do you want Cez to proove himself? My guess, personally, is that those topics are another way of calling Cez a liar. If I'm not mistaken, calling someone a liar is being rude, being rude is flaming, and flaming is reason for a topic to be closed. As far as I can tell, Cez has had a perfectly good reason for every topic he has closed, as most of them were made to accuse him of lying, even though he obviously wasn't since someone who has never met him in real life accomplished a glitch character. That means Cez was telling the truth, unless of course the master hand is a normal character, in which case I would like a step by step guide to unlocking him...

I am not flaming anyone, but it seems that twelves or so topics about the same thing is eleven too many, so I sincerely hope I can make some difference here.
I hereby copyright everything I have typed, am typing, or will ever type on Supercheats.com There, I said it! Refer to my avatar, and join the team with that name. I moderate Fan fiction/role play and i love it.
Cylun Posted at: 07:41 Jun17 2005 Post ID: 209565
Cylun
Forum GuestMember
+
+
And, if I'm not mistaken, telling an entire forum terible lies, and claiming you are far superior to others because of that, is not benificial at all, and is rather rude. Furthermore, he has furnished no screenshots, no video, and no meta-level player seriously backs up his claim. The entire smash community has never once found one of cez's "glitch characters" not only that, but it is PHYSICLY IMPOSSIBLE to do so on the cd as it is formated. It is as bad as saying, "you can get sonic ant tails oneonone!!!11111ONE!", but it doesn't look as bad. I can assure you, whatever meta-level players are doing here, they are doing it for your good. They wish to explain to you the truth.

Also, search google for "super smash" melee "glitch characters"

Great god, six results and all from cez! who is superior, a fourteen year old classmate or the meta-level community as a whole, many of which have gotten over 10000 with ganny in hrc.
I am Cylun. May your life be easy and your future ripe.
XIF Posted at: 08:09 Jun17 2005 Post ID: 209600
XIF
Forum GuestMember
+
+
it is IMPOSSIBLE... IMPOSSIBLE, to unlock "glitched" characters that are normally not in the game. Not only that, its impossible to do any thing with the gamecube keyboard in SSBM (the key board portion anyway.)

I will repeat this... because it bears repeating...

It is IMPOSSIBLE... IMPOSSIBLE, to unlock "glitched" characters that are normally not in the game. Not only that, its impossible to do any thing with the gamecube keyboard in SSBM. (the key board portion anyway.)

Do you even KNOW how much people have gone into this game to find information? SDM has pretty much broken the debug menu and knows everything about it. The gamer guild and AOB's crew know alot about AR, and what you can do with it... the list goes on.

As for Cez's mod busines, i've made a list of all the offending topics:

http://forums.supercheats.com/topic.php?topic=7295

talking about glitch characters WITHIN SSBM... Cez closes cause its against him

---

http://forums.supercheats.com/topic.php?topic=7314

same thing, different topic, closed cause cez doesnt like it.

---

http://forums.supercheats.com/topic.php?topic=7352

same topic, different thread, on topic about the game AND polite, another example of "whoamg they dun like me LOCKEDZORS!"

---

http://forums.supercheats.com/topic.php?topic=7079

A complaint about a thread that is now close, he actually deleted an entire post pertaining to a combo, and a specific conversation happening earlier that day. Closed without even giving me a good response to my complaint.

---

http://forums.supercheats.com/topic.php?topic=2169

This one's not as bad, as far as closing though. Be he deleted one of my posts twice, even after showing him how it was indeed on topic. He pretty much closed it because he didnt like the way it was going.

---

http://forums.supercheats.com/topic.php?topic=6939

A little flammatory, maybe slightly unnecessary, but still, talking about the game itself, and questioning something Cez claimed. Closed because he doesnt like people questioning anything he does.

---

http://forums.supercheats.com/topic.php?topic=6890

Way back from the wavedashing essay argument. Locked because it was becoming an attack against him... rightly because he did steal.

---

http://forums.supercheats.com/topic.php?topic=6879

Blatantly throwing his "modly" weight around. Using his seat of power as means to belittle us. Sad really...
TobiasXelKythe Posted at: 08:25 Jun17 2005 Post ID: 209614
TobiasXelKythe
+
+
This topic is no better than the others. It will go to the same end and is filled with terrible logic. 'twelves or so topics about the same thing is eleven too many, so I sincerely hope I can make some difference here'? No. It's the same thing, and it'll be closed for the same reason...and it's probably best that way.
LUIGI'S GAME IS STEPPING UP [ www.freewebs.com/tobiasxk/LuigiFAQ.txt ]
XIF Posted at: 08:51 Jun17 2005 Post ID: 209633
XIF
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i'm not exactly condoning this topic either... <_< my other topic was pretty useless/bad too <__>

but I still stand by my cez statements <__>
TobiasXelKythe Posted at: 08:53 Jun17 2005 Post ID: 209636
TobiasXelKythe
+
+
Cute.
LUIGI'S GAME IS STEPPING UP [ www.freewebs.com/tobiasxk/LuigiFAQ.txt ]
Cez Posted at: 09:40 Jun17 2005 Post ID: 209664
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
+
So you think this'll be locked? Quite correct. Like the other topics, this has no relevance to SSBM. And I think you'll find that I'm abiding by any rules that might restrict mod duties by locking this, since it is off-topic.

*LOCKED*

*AS USUAL*
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 147308

Post Top
Click to close