Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Super Smash Bros. Melee

Everyone remembers.(btt scores poast away)<--- HA, ITS ON TOPIC

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

xX Juste Belmont Xx Posted at: 12:48 Jun17 2005 Post ID: 209897
xX Juste Belmont Xx
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I think that everyon that is a vet to Gayfaqs...Err gamefaqs (I love gfaqs btw)that there was a time when a WHOLE CRAPLOAD of people started flaming the idols and vets of the smash board. well, you know how lots of vets and idols left? That may happen here. I know that some of you may not like the person who im talking about, but alot of other people do. so why do you persist to post crap that has already been resolved?

(BTW i was realy kiding about the btt)

And XIF him self said,

XIF:

"This is on topic, as it still pertains to the board as a whole, and I think there is more benefit from discussing the board's wellbeing, than SSBM... for now."
Someone needs to stab you in the eye with a REALLY hot french fry!
xX Juste Belmont Xx Posted at: 12:54 Jun17 2005 Post ID: 209916
xX Juste Belmont Xx
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Ok, now i feel a little two faced because this is really pissing me off. If there WAS a suggestion board, then i WOULD post in it. but, seeing as i joinded TODAY, i have not seen it. If you want, i could let a whole new body of people know about the mods faults. then we would have TWO rioting boards.
Someone needs to stab you in the eye with a REALLY hot french fry!
Cez Posted at: 13:16 Jun17 2005 Post ID: 209968
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Hmm, let me think... Off-topic, totally irrelevant thread title... Lockage. And the Suggestions board is in General Boards, BTW
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 147308

Post Top
Click to close