Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Super Smash Bros. Melee

Glitch Characters...

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
xX Juste Belmont Xx Posted at: 14:46 Jun19 2005 Post ID: 213476
xX Juste Belmont Xx
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
From what I have read, there are no glitch characters. It MAY be possible however, to change the programming. If you want people to beleive that there are glitch characters, you HAVE to supply proof. I don't care if you don't have a "digital" camera, just buy a instant, take the pics, get them developed, and scan them onto the computer useing, O.M.G.!, a... SCANNER! then upload it to a site, and POW! you have your glich characters on the internet, And don't pull the,"I don't wnat to spend all that money to prove you wrong" crap because it is like 2 bucks to get an instant camera, and like 10 or 11 at MOST to develop them. If you don't have a scanner then go to a liberary. It's not hard.
Someone needs to stab you in the eye with a REALLY hot french fry!
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 14:55 Jun19 2005 Post ID: 213487
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
They don't exist. It's all a big lie. And I am so ticked at Cez now for bringing up such a thing- I see people all over the place now saying 'YIPPEE, I got thisandthis!' without complaint. So, yeah. And I tried for several hours. Now tell me, HOW DO I GET A GLITCH TO OCCUR? He just pretends it's all easy and stuff, but really, they don't exist.
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

xX Juste Belmont Xx Posted at: 15:20 Jun19 2005 Post ID: 213518
xX Juste Belmont Xx
Forum GuestMember
+
+
There is only one glich. on poka floats. when the seal pops up, get on its head, run down to where its neck meats the head and press down. if you do it right, you will go through its neck. if you are kirby or jiggy, it is a good way of getting out of the way. oh, in your sig, when you said that you thought moby d.ick was a man, you spelt it with a "d" instead of a "b" so its mody d.ick (stupid censor!)... lol
dizzy fuweiru Posted at: 16:37 Jun19 2005 Post ID: 213577
dizzy fuweiru
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Actually, there are a crapload of glitches in the game, like the Ice Climber freeze glitch, Mewtwo's so-called "Soul Breaker," another glitch with Confusion that allows Mewtwo to pull opponents down through solid platforms, a glitch involving huge amounts of red shells in a very small space (this one freezes the game), Link's super jump with the hookshot, a bug that allows Mario to wall jump (albeit with a very small window) after using Up B, various glitches with Mario and Doc's capes, etc.

I could go on, but I won't.

In any case, though, none of these things have anything to do with unlocking Waluigi or Mario with the raccoon suit or whatever the **** else Cez has tried to pull out of his ***...
ritt.no-ip.com - roy is top tier. (no, not really, you dolt.)
xX Juste Belmont Xx Posted at: 18:19 Jun19 2005 Post ID: 213678
xX Juste Belmont Xx
Forum GuestMember
+
+
yes... I had forgoton thoughs...
xX Juste Belmont Xx Posted at: 18:20 Jun19 2005 Post ID: 213680
xX Juste Belmont Xx
Forum GuestMember
+
+
there is also the infinet jump with two luegies, but that is impractical...

[Edit]

Im editting because my post quota is up...

THAT WAS HILARIOS MASK-O-SHEIK!
Rebel581 Posted at: 19:53 Jun19 2005 Post ID: 213761
Rebel581
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 19-Jun-2005 xX Juste Belmont Xx said:there is also the infinet jump with two luegies, but that is impractical...

[Edit]

Im editting because my post quota is up...

THAT WAS HILARIOS MASK-O-SHEIK!
That's not a glitch. It's taking advantage of the attacks to do something completely cheap.
Mask-o-Sheik Posted at: 20:31 Jun19 2005 Post ID: 213788
Mask-o-Sheik
Forum GuestMember
+
+
t3h pr00f 0f t3h gl1tch ch4r4ct3rzz!!11

http://www.geocities.com/maskedsheik/smashpic.bmp
DDR: want to pass Paranoia Survivor ~ Religions are just cults with more members. -- The resident SSB:M Captain Falcon user. -- "Let's eat fast so we can eat again!" ~ Ash
Trunks245 Posted at: 12:03 Jun20 2005 Post ID: 214794
Trunks245
Forum GuestMember
+
+
You just copied and pasted those in there!
My sig is lost. Please contact if found.
XIF Posted at: 12:04 Jun20 2005 Post ID: 214796
XIF
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 20-Jun-2005 Trunks245 said:You just copied and pasted those in there!
<__________________________________<;;;;;;;;;;;
Trunks245 Posted at: 12:07 Jun20 2005 Post ID: 214812
Trunks245
Forum GuestMember
+
+
In case you were wondering i was talking about the site Mask-o-Sheik pointed out
mmik Posted at: 12:16 Jun20 2005 Post ID: 214849
mmik
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 20-Jun-2005 Trunks245 said:In case you were wondering i was talking about the site Mask-o-Sheik pointed out
>______________>
Trunks245 Posted at: 12:26 Jun20 2005 Post ID: 214885
Trunks245
Forum GuestMember
+
+
never mind...
xX Juste Belmont Xx Posted at: 14:42 Jun20 2005 Post ID: 215143
xX Juste Belmont Xx
Forum GuestMember
+
+
yes... we know what you are talking about... but he was saying the fact that everyone but noobs know... THERE ARE NO GLICH CHARACTERS!
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 15:54 Jun20 2005 Post ID: 215244
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
Juste, thanx for pointing that out in my Sig, I'll fix that now...

Dizzy: I knew there were several glitches in the game, but I meant glitched characters. There is a glitch in the game where if you stand on the bricks in the retro Mushroom Kingdom level and you use Zelda's Nayru's Love attack (neutral B), the bricks will break and the crystals from Nayru's Love will freeze in place.

There is a special glitch in the game where you can make Samus's Grapple Beam 3 times as long, but it's hard. I know how to do it, if anyone wants to know, but I don't want to say unless someone is gonna listen because it's long to explain.
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

mmik Posted at: 16:30 Jun20 2005 Post ID: 215287
mmik
Forum GuestMember
+
+
The samus thing isn't actually a glitch, it's a secret.
Hold R or L and tap A repetedly, while rotating the D PAD around. not the controll stick. (just making sure you got that).
Mask-o-Sheik Posted at: 19:31 Jun20 2005 Post ID: 215519
Mask-o-Sheik
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 20-Jun-2005 Trunks245 said:You just copied and pasted those in there!
>_>;

that's the joke. the images are so poorly done it's supposed to be funny. kind of like the site with toad being in melee, where all the images were obviously edited, but more exaggerated ^_^
DDR: want to pass Paranoia Survivor ~ Religions are just cults with more members. -- The resident SSB:M Captain Falcon user. -- "Let's eat fast so we can eat again!" ~ Ash
xX Juste Belmont Xx Posted at: 08:33 Jun21 2005 Post ID: 215978
xX Juste Belmont Xx
Forum GuestMember
+
+
please tell me you were kidding... (not you mask)
mmik Posted at: 12:18 Jun21 2005 Post ID: 216332
mmik
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Not talking to me, are you? ;>_>
actionshark Posted at: 12:27 Jun21 2005 Post ID: 216344
actionshark
Post Likes: 3
+
+
Glitched Characters? Is a black master hand considered a glitch character?

Just curious...

Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 103706

Post Top
Click to close