Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Super Smash Bros. Melee

Here is the leading thread against Cez's flase claim that I made in the Staff Forum...

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Next
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 17:26 Jun21 2005 Post ID: 216872
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Cez. You have mislead so many of us into thinking glitched characters in Super Smash Bros. Melee exist, but you don't bother to provide proof. You get supporters to LIE for you, and to make threads on how wonderful it is that they got a glitch character. I'm willing to bet that you got supporters not just to rise belief in this, but because you were simply too cowardly to put it in your own words in the event of a future complaint, so that nobody could hold anything against you. Yeah. Sure.

Go to Google, or Yahoo, or Ask Jeeves, or Search.com, or any of those places, and type in 'Super Smash; Glitched Characters'. Not a single result, save for a few from SUPERCHEATS BY CEZ! He's the only one to make this claim. Pitiful lil' sparkplug, seems like his fuse is blown.

In the SSBM forums, you close threads attempting to prove you wrong about it without answering the initial question: "Do they exist, Cez? Do glitched characters exist?" And what do you say? You say some garble about how the post is off topic, and how the thread is closed because of that. Big woof, Cez, give it another chance. And then, you don't even answer the initial question when you do, just so you can spare yourself some trouble.

Now, I will provide some proof of my own on this:

http://forums.supercheats.com/topic.php?topic=7337

Go there, Rich. You will see a URL in the first post. It's of a glitch character found in the game, Darth Vader, using an attack. And if you've played SSBM, you'll know this is a lie:

http://darthno.ytmnd.com/

That is the URL provided in the post. That is pure bull right there.

Here is a thread made against Cez about this with all of the good cream filling in it. Read it and you'll see why I gave it a 110%.

http://forums.supercheats.com/topic.php?topic=7352

Now, we are either going to stop murdering good threads in there with all of this glitched character bull, or we're going to have Rich do something about it, and I really don't think you want to get the Administrator involved. If you had really been telling us the truth, then why were you so fearful as to lock down threads involving such an issue? And now you simply expect to avoid it all together? All you had to say was a simple "Gee, I'm sorry, I lied" or "No, I'm not lying, I will do my best to support my words with a video or some pictures", but you couldn't. You closed down threads, leaving out the few and only words necessary to your existence as a respected person.

17 THREADS HAVE BEEN CLOSED BY WHO ELSE?

Gee, maybe Cez! After all, you're the only Moderator of that forum who visits it often enough to notice 17 threads outside of your preference.

I will ALSO say that Cez had no right to just close the topics and say that the posts/threads were off topic. Well, let's see, this is the SSBM forum and Glitched Characters were supposed to be in SSBM, so why is this off topic if all we are asking is if they exist?
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

Trunks245 Posted at: 17:29 Jun21 2005 Post ID: 216882
Trunks245
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Go DB lol
My sig is lost. Please contact if found.
worira Posted at: 17:54 Jun21 2005 Post ID: 216948
worira
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Corrupt_One's topic is a joke.
Trunks245 Posted at: 18:02 Jun21 2005 Post ID: 216963
Trunks245
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Well joke or not this glitched character thing has gone to far
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 20:29 Jun21 2005 Post ID: 217118
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
I would say so. The Darthno shitsuu is pure bull. I mean, in the game, Darth Vader is suddenly gonna transform the course into a black bridge in a dark room and have music play and then say "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" over and over again? BULLSHRIT!
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

mmik Posted at: 20:31 Jun21 2005 Post ID: 217124
mmik
Forum GuestMember
+
+
That topic about darth vader was 100% joke.
Trunks245 Posted at: 20:50 Jun21 2005 Post ID: 217139
Trunks245
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Given the current situation its stupid to have a joke like that. Plus that was pure spam
mmik Posted at: 20:56 Jun21 2005 Post ID: 217152
mmik
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Isn't spam advertising? OR is it just anything that s bothersome and takes up space?
SnakeEater13 Posted at: 20:56 Jun21 2005 Post ID: 217153
SnakeEater13
Forum GuestMember
+
+
My old user name was Fox McCloud, the daredevil who called Cez a fake, and for that, he stopped me from submitting messages to forums and it really p!$$?d me off! so I'm backin' you up Darkboarder!
Codename: SNAKE
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 20:57 Jun21 2005 Post ID: 217154
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
Spambulation was another reason why I decided to report him. The two Admins of this site actually congratulated me for catching Cez off-track. And now, Cez is being FORCED to post in the thread which I made this complaint in the Staff Forum, or otherwise he will lose his Mod spot here. I signed up to be Mod of this forum to take his place if he does lose it, but even if he doesn't I want to be able to correct this situation.

Mask-o-Sheik Posted at: 20:58 Jun21 2005 Post ID: 217156
Mask-o-Sheik
Forum GuestMember
+
+
spam stands for stupid pointless annoying messages.

advertisement is a type of spam....so is anything bothersome that takes space.
DDR: want to pass Paranoia Survivor ~ Religions are just cults with more members. -- The resident SSB:M Captain Falcon user. -- "Let's eat fast so we can eat again!" ~ Ash
Aeshma Posted at: 21:00 Jun21 2005 Post ID: 217158
Aeshma
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 8
+
+
I don't think he will reply in any of the two topics DB.
SnakeEater13 Posted at: 21:07 Jun21 2005 Post ID: 217163
SnakeEater13
Forum GuestMember
+
+
He's afraid that's why.
Codename: SNAKE
mmik Posted at: 21:15 Jun21 2005 Post ID: 217168
mmik
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Ah, ok.
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 21:19 Jun21 2005 Post ID: 217172
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
COWARDLY FOOL!

Aeshma Posted at: 21:20 Jun21 2005 Post ID: 217174
Aeshma
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 8
+
+
On 21-Jun-2005 darkboarder_77 said:COWARDLY FOOL!
???...is everything ok DB?
XIF Posted at: 21:43 Jun21 2005 Post ID: 217211
XIF
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I also applied to be mod here. Darkboarder, even if you dont know enough about smash yet, you'd still make a fair and good mod from what i've seen. I think that I should become mod though, for the sake of a mod who knows smash inside and out <_<
dizzy fuweiru Posted at: 22:14 Jun21 2005 Post ID: 217238
dizzy fuweiru
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ahem.
ritt.no-ip.com - roy is top tier. (no, not really, you dolt.)
mmik Posted at: 22:28 Jun21 2005 Post ID: 217247
mmik
Forum GuestMember
+
+
lol
Mask-o-Sheik Posted at: 22:44 Jun21 2005 Post ID: 217257
Mask-o-Sheik
Forum GuestMember
+
+
since, to the eyes of the people deciding, most of us have identical credentials (except perhaps those who have submitted guides, or db :p), they're likely to base their judgment off our applications. if not, i don't know...
DDR: want to pass Paranoia Survivor ~ Religions are just cults with more members. -- The resident SSB:M Captain Falcon user. -- "Let's eat fast so we can eat again!" ~ Ash
Displaying Page 1 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 239161

Post Top
Click to close